twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which girl will win?

>she grew up

ehh

Hopefully Sheep-chan.

season 2 anime?

best girl

Everyone does in the end.

Good, there's nowhere left to go. They've covered more or less every painful memory of adolescense

Should've ended sooner. It's trash now.

Reasons to live decreases by one

well now isn't that sad to hear

the reason why watamote owns so much lately is because its had so much progression and growing up. so really, this is good news. i cant wait to see the end.

kill yourself ironically. Umaru is literally a psychological experiment to see how much of a stinking shit you can get autistics to eat if there's a "so qt but so relatable :3" character in it

S-source?
Healing-chan.
Emoji or we riot.

The little creatures became fuzzy.

What do you mean? She's going to get a boyfriend.

old authors were better

I hope Tomoko gets to watch the fireworks with her friends with no problem

i hope the fireworks explode and tomoko gets caught in it so she can be free from all her misery

Why the fuck would this end? The manga has only been getting better and better.

Tomoko will win because she's going to get a boyfriend. I hope it's that normalfag she said she wished she could kill early in the manga.
I hope we get more from the delinquents too.

Don't scare me like that, OP.

don't kid yourself that normie Tomoko is an improvement

None. A random male will come out and confess to her and she accepts. Remember, Tomoko isn't gay herself, she just makes other people gay.

>I'm gonna go see someone for a second.
>Ah? Where's that?
>Someone...
>Ah Nemoto...Nemo. Come with me
>What is it Kuro, want a date?
>...Wait, you really want to go on a date?
>You're pretty bold for a loner.
>...It's fine just come along.
>Eh... Wait!
>Huh, Kuroki and...
>Katou-San, a little time.
>To borrow Okada-San.
>...!
>...Eh, it's fine.
>I'm gonna head back for a little.
>...Well anyway,
>Since this has nothing to do with Kuroki-san.
>Why'd you do this then?
>Yep. It has nothing to do with me.
>But that's different for you two, right?
>Or I wonder if you can't deal with someone else also butting in too?
>...
>If I try to talk myself out, I'll have to explain to Katou-San...
>You two decide amongst yourselves.
>...So, hey. If there's something you want to say. Say it.
>I wouldn't make fun of Hina's dream to become a Seiyuu.
>...I'm an anime watching Otaku with a dream to become a seiyuu,
>so that's why I'm always acting... So,
>[Hina] isn't here.
>Those last two years were a lie.

rest:
pastebin.com/t9zVaqun

>normie
You have to go back

Projection.

>Implying she won't be desperate enough to try the pussy,

I WANT TO HUG TOMOKO SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!

>now

uwaaaa...

>I know, I'll spout a buzzword xD

Tomoko is literally a psychological experiment to see how much of a stinking shit you can get autistics to eat if there's a "so awkward with poor hygiene but so relatable :3" character in it

Watamote not ending anytime soon.

Tomoko has good hygiene and doesn't stink.

what a hot delinquent

That's a lie and you know it. She doesn't even trim her pubes.

>kill yourself ironically

Volume 11 came out before watamote became really popular again.

She does though. It's canon.

She did it once out of shame for showing up with a bush in the baths, doesn't mean she does it regularly

Dumb hetcucks.

Quit shitposting.

If you relate to Tomoko you're a piece of shit, this is made perfectly clear and is the entire point of the manga. What is the point of Umaru? There's a perfect qt imouto, who turns into a psychotically spoiled infant when at home, she also has qt friends. Muh waifu :3

Nothing new here, everything is pointing out for an ACTUALLY good conclusion already, and Tomoko is already on her last year of school, so yeah, i'm glad to hear the series will have an appropriate ending.

>first moot grew up
>now the hikineet manga lady

When is it my turn?

Surely it can only end with suicide?

Not watching trash edgy anime would be a good start

So, it means: kill yourself while smiling nervously, whispering to yourself "H-ha, fucking Sup Forumsfags, I'm not killing myself really, just to show that Umaru is the best girl". Then hang in there for a bit, untie that noose, drink a glass of warm milk and go to bed.

Yes. Now.

>it was a manga about a girl with no friends or socials skills
>slowly she started making friensd and a normal life
>the manga is about to end probably with a happy ending
>meanwhile almost everybody on Sup Forums is still at the bottom where Tomoko started
>tfw Tomoko grew up faster than anyone here after all these years

Yoshida best girl

We know, user.

That's true.

>The manga started nearly 7 years ago.
>Nobody on Sup Forums has achieved anything since then.

>to twenty
Twenty what?

Great. This manga is dogshit.

Im sure some anons managed to die, that's something. And don't forget those that became wizards.

Twenty chapters, obviously

The foreshadowing for Tomoko getting a dicking is clearly being laid.

Plot twist, Uuchi is a futa.

>speech right to left
>panels left to right
Horrible.

Well, they're only at 11, so we still might have a ways to go. We're probably over two thirds done given she's in her last year.

I admit, I thought they'd end up putting her through some kind of extreme public humiliation towards the end, like her phone history being projected on a monitor, or being caught naked or pissing herself in front of her entire class or something like that, but lately it seems like that Tomoko's gone and it'll be up to those around her to make fools of themselves instead.

at this point I'm expecting it to end in a cheesy popularity contest, where she either wins, comes in second, or comes in dead last, and I'll be okay with that.

> Plot twist, Uuchi is a futa.

Big boob's futa are the best.

>dogshit
Wrong.

I mean, graduation is a pretty obvious endpoint to me.

The Iconic Trio

Your mad because Sup Forums kun only love Tomoko.

>That one drawing

Is this a new page ?

Yes, it came out earlier today.

What volume is this?

Plot twist it'll still be mentally scarring since it'll be her brother's dick.

worst girl keeps interrupting the sausage party

cant she read the mood wtf

>Nowy obraz mapy bitowej.jpg

I don't get it

Source: your ass
Pic is from volume 10

She will take some pills and die.

I hope so, then I won't feel so bad about killing myself.

>Vol 12 isn't out yet
There's still time. I'm guessing it ends with the end of third year which is fine since I never expected it to go Tomoko's life in college or anything but doing a graduation arc with the ceremony and then post-ceremony party to send off the characters is what I would think and I'd be fine with it.

I highly, highly doubt it although once it's finished it'd be great to get a S2, S3, etc. so we get the series covered up until the end.

Fag, it's honestly the best it's ever been. The only problem I have with it is that Yoshida's kind of a trash character with absolutely no depth to her compared to most of the other cast. Very one note and not at all entertaining much like Komi-something.

I just want to see her fuck emoji girl and be done with it

Man, the author is such a baseball otaku. He names most of the characters after baseball players.

>our big slip-up, wearing masks at the session we did for a different publisher
What happened?

New chapter when?

>much like Komi-something.

You take that back right now

I assume it was supposed to end once she got out of high school. Looks like that's what's happening.

The odd thing is that from what I've read, the artist is actually the bigger shut in failure than the writer.

What? Komi's garbage

they were so shy they forgot they were doing a signing. that, or the mask thing is mainly something only doujinshi do and it looked weird in that setting

Cute!

She's got 2 semesters, and she's pretty much well acquainted with everyone at school. Not much to cover but more awkward shenanigans and a nice sendoff for Tomoko. I hope she'll live up to senpai's kindness.

Yoshida is a great character type, and all she needs is a little more attention and she could get loads of depth.

I hope Tomoki will score a threesome with penis library girl and the other dick lover from his class

I knew it.
It's hard to think that Tomoko will go back to her old friends but the new ones are pretty good. Great manga overall.

Fan translator messed that one up. Mako calls her Yuri in the raws.