Drawthread

Draw or request Sup Forumsrt and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/24/c2/3d24c2efc8e6b906db3858608c83f09e.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=12529234
imgur.com/a/eQ7O6
imgur.com/a/xujls
youtu.be/nJYCsI81uhQ?t=1m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting a cute pic of LadyDevimon in a maid's outfit crying over a broken vase she accidentally knocked over with her claw hand.

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

Requesting pic related but with you're waifu.

Requesting colors if possible.

Sophia Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Requesting Belial in Erza's bunny girl outfit

Requesting DevilMiko letting her hair down.

Requesting Susie Evans from Valkyria Chronicles.
Sharing halved apple to viewer while sitting and holding a knife like reference here.
i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/24/c2/3d24c2efc8e6b906db3858608c83f09e.jpg

Requesting any Sup Forums girls you like but with a "short in the back with long sidelocks" haircut, similar to the the girls in the ref.

this series looks trying hard

requesting a drawing of the best u149 girl

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya dressed up as The Juggernaut, Bitch.
For inspiration: youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8

Requesting Reimu trying to solve the Royal Pyraminx:
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg (embed)
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819
Alternatively I'd like to see her doing something lewd on a stripper pole.

Re-requesting a fullbody scene of Ryuko Matoi (while blushing) nervously wearing a leotard made of animal skins provided by Jungle Girl Mako, who observes her while crouching like an ape.

Requesting Nao Kamiya trying to feed a Ugandan Knuckles

A Berserk and a DB Super version of this meme please. I searched the entirety of pixiv and didn't find a single version of these 2.
Template here
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=12529234

Requesting this very picture except with kyoani approved levels of brightness, desaturation and photo blur.

Someone Draw Kazuma from Konosuba in Kaito Kid's clothes except its black and he's wearing Vanir's Mask!!!

Did an user draw that? Damn you guys still have it in you.

Requesting Roco battling the forces of evil.

Requesting the scene on the top left but with Champa and Caulifla.

requesting mari on all fours sniffing asuka's butt like a dog

Holy shit user this is nice, props to whoever you are.

nine

Requesting Ibuki Mioda wearing a cute winter outfit.
imgur.com/a/eQ7O6

Requesting punished violet

Requesting punished asses

/r/ Kaneda on his bike stealing the Olympic flame from the torch bearer (Tetsuo) en route to the cauldron.

Anyone willing to draw Akane from Love Tyrant?

Chain as an actual werewolf please, like the monster girl variety of even wearing the Dangerous Beast mystic code outfit from Fate/Grand Order

Requesting Haruhi Fujioka dressed up as a delinquent, doing a delinquent pose.

Requesting Natsumi from Non Non Biyori being instant_loss_2koma'd. First panel can be her going "Eh? Stop bullying onee-chan? But it's so fun, besides what are you going to do about it?" Second panel can be up to your imagination, as long as it ends with her being fucked.

Requesting a really sad Waha asking user why they forgot about her.

anyone have any Devilman:Crybaby character body reference images

Requesting Kanna Kamui sitting in Kumiko Oumae's face while Violet Evergarden watches from a distance, wondering where Giroberto-sama is

Requesting Anemone doing naked dogeza

Requesting Ursula dressed as Terra, while casually twirling the Ends of The Earth keyblade with a soft smile

what do you guys use to draw? I just draw with a pencil but my penis hurts so I can't do it anymore.

I want to use your drawing apps

What?

I would like a drawing of a sleepy Noire in pajamas or some happy pov stuff like wife/housewifey, although I would also love to see her cosplaying.

>but my penis hurts so I can't do it anymore
Do you hold the pencil with your penis?

he puts the pencil in his urethra

Re-requesting Arata Kasuga from Trinity Seven kabedoning Umi Sonoda from Love Live.

Requesting Komaeda with an alternative robotic hand, for example mimicking Mazinger's rocket punch or charging up an attack with Doomfist's gauntlet or something else you might think of
He looks identical in the anime as in the games apart from his left arm being robotic, references are in the imgur link below
imgur.com/a/xujls

Requesting Liru from Magical Pokaan as an adult (taller, more muscle, fluffier hair and slightly taller wolf ears) with a black tank-top, slightly baggy camouflage pants, with some sort of rifle or heavy firearm.

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

Requesting Princess Shirahoshi (One Piece) drawn with a gorgon form that is similar to Cala Maria (Cuphead).

Here's a video of Cala Maria if somehow you're unfamiliar with her:

youtu.be/nJYCsI81uhQ?t=1m1s

Never asked for anything before but could someone draw:
Nagatoro raping senpai, tied to a wooden chair in the art room, mouth duck taped shut, wearing the remains a ripped shirt covered in lipstick kisses all across his chest,
terrified eyes, look of absolute bliss on Nagatoro's face as she reaches yet another climax, lots of sweat and and nail marks all over his exposed back through the destroyed shirt... ideally no genitals.
please

Arms bound behind the chair.

Hope you like it user.

Cosplay as what? Might give it a try, come back in two hours for sketch.

Requesting Kasumi Toyama, Rin Hoshizura, and Miku Maekawa as cats and playing with Mew from Pokemon

Requesting my Sylvie in a kimono smiling at me.

Requesting Kogasa relaxing in a hot tub and sticking her feet at the viewer

Requesting Diana and another wavy-haired blonde settling their grievances the proper way: with a good ol' Mississipi bikini mud-wrestling match

Is there a drawbooru mod around, and how do booru bans work?

Hi I really like these two lighting benders!

Requesting Misaka Mikoto and Cole McGrath
Sharing a drink!

Misaka: Her School Uniform.

Cole: His Yelow Leather jacket.

The drink: it can be pink or green.

Have a nice day!

Requesting cute things of this qt

Anchoring for

Requesting Diane and Klan Klein as portrayed in these photos doing something fun, probably with their size in mind. Thanks!

Requesting ryou bullying

I have no specifics for what she should cosplay as, but if I had to suggest or give an idea, something either cute and frilly or something with armor or the like.

Tamamo Cat dressed like Lum from Urusei Yatsura

Requesting paleo gf drawn in the anime style.
Thanks for considering.

Requesting Granity and Pixie symmetrically docking

"I never asked for this..."

Requesting Natsume dressed in Kaho's Cafe Stile uniform

Requesting Gyujiro and Groke staring disturbingly

Requesting Faye Valentine needing to poop really badly while flying her ship.

Requesting the Ryzen twins doing the laughingwhore.jpg at Intel Corelets

Requesting Shino groping Kajou's chest in the lingerie of the ref out of frustration and jealousy

>Tamamo Cat
Does not compute.

Requesting RPG party of Aqua, Akko, Mordred, and Yoshiko

What about 4 drawfags doing this one, one for each character?

Atalanta using a sniper rifle please

Who would be whom?

Aqua for Warrior of Water,
Mordred for Warrior of Fire,
Akko for Warrior of Wind,
Yoshiko for Warrior of Earth.

Requesting Hanayo Koizumi and me playing RE7 or some other horror game, with Hanayo hugging me for comfort

Aqua: White Mage
Akko: Druid
Mordred: Fighter
Yoshiko: Rogue

That would involve collaboration and teamwork. You're asking for a miracle.

stupid cosplayers, think they can put on boots and gloves be some character.

Requesting smug Megumin offering her magic as "contraceptives": when her talisman is placed over the womb during coitus, the egg explodes

Requesting more Devilman Lady Ryuko.

Requesting Seaport Hime as a robot girl or as a mecha musume, if possible give her a mechanical visor covering her eyes and try to make her look cool and dangerous.

>that bush

Requesting Haruka from Free cosplaying as Gerudo Link.

Anchoring for Minami (middle) sucking on Ranko's (left) left breast and Anastasia (right) sucking on Ranko's right breast, all while Ranko is blushing really hard.

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun

Requesting Irene wearing the virgin killer sweater.

This is Nako from Hitoribocchi. Please lewd her in any way, as long as she is not hurt.

>trying to lewd the bocchis
Shame on you.

I actually always wanted to ask for lewds of the Bocchi girls, please let me have this.

doing things
i will try to do something

This should go to the WWD.

Requesting sexy fight between Lalaco and Motoko

requesting more donut themed fashion

and I hope you're well today Friendo