Dragon Ball Super

>Gohan's Last Stand
Is 17 going to single handedly hold off Toppo and out last Gohan? Jesus Christ /ourdroids/ did work the entire tournament.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Aya_Hirano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muh Kienzan is the strongest and invincible ki attack in DB

KRILLINFAGS

BLOWN

THE FUCK

OUT

it is, tho

VEGETA SUPER SAIYAGUAPO AZUL OSCURO

Obviously Goku throwing out a Destructo Disk is going to be way more powerful then Krillin's version.
>used Krillin's exact technique that he used when they fought
>anti-recruitment arc fags blown the fuck out

EoZ gi when?
I want to see him go SSB and UI and shit in his iconic blue gi that didn't get enough screen time before it was scrapped for GT

>GOHAN'S LAST STAND
OHH NOOOOOO NONONO

download the tenkaichi 4 fanmod. you can go up to ssbKK in the EoZ ki goku

How is this transformation called again?

I can smell a tactical lesson style downfall from here. Dyspo's downfall is the oldest trope in the book - he bulks up to increase power at the expense of the only thing he really had keeping him in the game, his speed. Somebody should have talked to Cell.

>goku trains uub
>completely ignored Goten
I guess it makes sense, it's not like Goku was around when he was born. He probably could care less but is Goku legit a shitty father?

It's called Mr. Sparkle. Simpsons did it first.

Deep Blue Anime Eyes Super God Super Saiyan.

DBAESGSS

I don't think Gohan will help Freeza so much as he will simply swap places with him. Golden Freeza and 17 have a better chance against Toppo.

I hate the Tenkaichi and Xenoverse style of fighting. Is DBFZ more like Budokai?

Super Saiyan Blue Second Grade
Super Vegeta Blue
Ascended Super Saiyan Blue

No idea why people are having trouble with this, this is exactly like Super Vegeta during Cell but with blue hair instead of yellow

its more like Arcana Hearts if anything

I hope Gohan does something cool, don't want a repeat of what happened to him in the Buy arcs
I hope someone fuses with 17 too, UI + muh infinite stamina seems OP for example

I just wish Goku would pop a solar flare in Jiren's face. The Grey has eye powers, so take out his eyes.

Super Vegeta Blue

If I'm having fun with it, diamond dust super saiyan blue.

>17 outlasts Gohan
>Gohanfags on suicide watch next week
Jesus Christ I feel bad for them honestly.

If you mean if it's 2D like Tekken or SF, yes it is.

>Obviously Goku throwing out a Destructo Disk is going to be way more powerful then Krillin's version.
And it still didn't do jackshit to Jiren

>2D like Tekken

Krillin would look pretty good with a JUST hairstyle.

#18 is cute, CUTE!

>Gohan doing something cool
Him being in the final five is him being cool. Remember who is on all the merch. It's going to be Frieza, 17, and Goku.

>pushing his head right into her tits in public

18 is best waifu

>didn't do jack shit
Using Krillin's new destructo disk technique almost rung out Jiren.

ESTO ES EL FIN, GRANDES MERCADERES

Wow, their clothes are lame.

Does he look better with hair?

She looks cute when she takes care of the Krilldog

Almost isn't good enough. If Jiren wasn't a moralfag, could have ringed out Goku many times over by now.

The whole point of Kienzan was supposedly(fanboys said it) that it doesn't matter how strong the guy hit by it will be the Disc will still slash him in half, Jiren just btfo this headcanon.

Mahou shoujo blue sparkly princess

CHADbba always wins baybeh! Confirmed coming back.

Depends on the hairstyle.

whenever i see these off model in between frames I just can't stop thinking of Tate.

That was never in doubt.

Where the Caulifriends at?

did anyone make infinite loop of Jiren's consecutive normal punch?

Jesus Christ, Krillin hit Cell with a direct hit and it fizzled against him. Obviously the strength of the fighter using it is taken into account.

They're around.

That was filler retard. Jiren is the first canon guy to shrug off Kienzan

>posting tweens to prove a dumb point
>le Tate is bad meme

in-between frames are not meant to be seen and it's pretty fucking silly to post them as examples of ''bad animation'', like that frame where Dyspo looks like a donkey, it's not a key frame it's a fucking tween

If it wasnt for him, Vegeta would still be eating dirt. He turned out to be the most useful member in U6.

IF 17 IS SO GREAT WHY COULDN'T HE KEEP HIS FUCKING BARRIER UP?

Here brother

If you thought those U6 chuckleheads weren't coming back, you really must be a brainlet.

I'd say the whole 'disregards strength' thing only applies when it's a sneak attack against someone much stronger.

The plan was to knock both himself and Toppo off, Shithan is the retard who stopped attacking because muh feelings of regret

if 17 is so great why isn't there a 17 2

Tate's artstyle is shit, get over it.

Lovely

Even though they're getting their asses handed to them on all fronts, U7 still has the numerical advantage here. They aren't in any danger. Hell U11 looks like the one on the edge. Jiren almost got ringed out and his refusal to actually kick Goku and Vegeta out will be the loss of U11 unless Toppo and Dypso manage to beat 17, Freeza, and Gohan by themselves.

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

That's not what I asked, why couldn't Android keep up his part of the plan?

Chadbba just can't stop winning

If Gohan is so great why is he going to JOB TO DYSPO

Hello friend

No it isn't and stop using tweens to prove your retarded point

They "beat" U6 through trickery and Hit being a sentimental twat

Why couldn't Tardhan?

>64 replies
>26 posters

shut up soyboy, if Tate wants to draw ridiculous off model wacky cartoon antics he should do it somewhere else, not in Dragon Ball.

Yeah how dare cartoons move like cartoons, fuck squash and stretch, all movement should be stiff as hell
I bet you are kind of guy who shits on Tate because he drew Gohan's arm too long even though it's supposed to look like that to exaggerate the fucking blow

Blue-eyes white vegeta

That's not what's being said here, you fucking fanboy

Next spoilers will btfo you anti-gohan gutter trash.

People like you actively want to see DB worse...What's the purpose? So you can keep smug saying noncanon GT is better? Poor show.

It's kind of funny how his name was Black and at the same time his plan was to kill all "ningens".

>that's not what's being said here
literally complains over ''off-model wacky cartoon antics''

The amount of ignorance when it comes to animation within the DB fandom never ceases to amaze me

Tate's wacky over exaggerations are an eye sore and do not compliment Dragon Ball's pre established art direction.
You're a fucking dumb fanboy if you can't accept that people hate him for good reason.

>Gohan getting thrown back on the trash heap
>so more fun and interesting characters like 17 and 18 can move up to prime time
>thinking this won't actually make Dragon Ball much better

>The amount of ignorance when it comes to animation within the DB fandom never ceases to amaze me
shut up you dumb suck up, no one likes his artstyle, there's a reason why everyone praises Yuya Takahashi and shits on Tate.
Tate's wacky shit should stay in One Piece or some other anime where an art direction was already pre established.

zeno copying what happens in the tournament is unironically cute af

Someone on U7 has to lose soon to keep the tension up. If you were Tori, who would you pick? It's not going to be Goku or Vegeta. Freeza still has a big fight left in him, while both Gohan and 17 have had their moments.

It's 17 or Gohan. Maybe both. That's just how it will be.

wasn't

But less gohan makes the show better

Or at least itll make these threads more tolerable

Who's Dende's jap VA?

I want to fuck her voice

It's to show fluidity of movement. The animation in this episode was actually good. Not sure what your beef is.

I want to fuck Yamcha's cat VA

Are you making predictions, or just fantasizing?

Dende is a woman?

I really hope so

I rest my case, you guys don't actually know shit about animation
Exaggeration is literally a KEY component of animation, it's fucking 101

user you know what's coming. Just accept it.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Aya_Hirano

Thank god for that

>Gohan's Last Stand
>Gohan tries to fight Toppo
>fails and is told to fuck off to fight Dyspo by 17
>fails again and is thrown out
This is hilarious.

I'm just gonna reiterate what I said and I'll keep saying that because the DB fandom is almost as stupid as the Capcom fandom -- techniques that contains special properties like the Kienzan are not inherently lethal. It can injure people badly but not necessarily kill unless they hit a vital part like the heart or head. They can aim for the leg or something like that to cripple them.

Why isn't 18 sitting next to her husband? Why has she been such a garbage wife this entire arc?

>golden frieza vs toppo

My dick is hard now.

I know it's either 17 or Gohan. 17 taking out the mechafusion giant makes me think he's had his show and that he's probably out next.

>tanned Cauli

She has a rep to protect, can't seem too caring in public. But is GOAT spouse material behind closed doors.

Same as Vegeta

Did any directly hit him from the blade side?

That isn't Tate though
Also no, this episode's animation was weak but certainly not because of Tate who was very likely a last minute addition and still ended up giving the best animated part of the episode
The top credited key animator for this episode was Kitano which explains a lot

Kale