Kokkoku

COMING IN
COMING OUT
Episode 2 airs in 2 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLwGqQr7lrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From the first episode I can say it's definately interesting also that op is hands down best of the season

Can your taste get more shit?
That OP was one of the worst in my memory from recent years.
Random electronic noises and some words.
Also low production values in anything but the animation.

Cool digits

I'm kind of triggered he keeps providing his awesome designs to mediocre works. When we are going to watch something like Kite or the first Mezzo Forte again.
Wizard barristers show some promise but ended being shit too.

I'm just glad he gets work.

The manga is ok though

Me too. Wasn't he working on another new show after Wizard Lawyers?

Damn episode 2 is even better.

How the manga ended is garbage imo.

Subs when?

How does it end

Too bad only the first three volumes are translated.

4th today.

The ED gives me a mighty erection

Wait, for real?

I know the feel.

Yep.

What the fuck is the source of this gif

Thanks for the heads-up.

God, I love these kind of anime panties.
I would gladly watch an anime about panties, it would be very pleasant.

[HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 02 [1080p].mkv

It's up.

Dead thread.

It's on stasis.

Cool. Time to rape some, anons!

>Choking
This is my fetish

You can't due to tree people, harsh world.

Only applies to killing. Rape is just fine.

I already spoiled it on last week thread.

I wonder how far this applies.
What if you set it up that something will drop on someone?

Considering that the Ent didn't show up until a murder was actually going to take place, (The gang already decided on killing everyone but the grandfather before showing up.) I'd imagine you'd get away with your trap, but get you'd get fucked up afterwards.

FLASHBACK

This anime is trash if all these faggots get away with it.

I can't believe Juri is dead.

according to the preview at the end of the episode her "powers" will awake, whatever those may be. I'm guessing she's going to be alright

>leaving a shota on the dirty ground

I hope the Handler will get them all.

Can anyone explain to me why they couldn't use the same designs as in the ED in the rest of the show? That faggot is a fucking irrelevant nobody and nobody cares about him, surely they could afford to get him to do the actual design work or at least adapt the fucking original designs more carefully. It's like they have no taste at all.

Two episodes in this is low-key AOTS.

Fuck this shit, they destroyed her design for this adaptation.

She looks kinda generic in the anime.

It's pretty mediocre but the time stopping gimmick is enough to keep things interesting.

I like the more rundown and unkempt look of the surroundings and especially the people in this one.

So how does this work?

Similar to this?

Yes I understand they would float, but by standing on it wouldn't they be applying force to it?

Love the manga, but I will have to drop this. It's a terrible, terrible, adaptation.

The only answer I have is magic. Honestly you'll hurt yourself if you overthink it. Just embrace the absurdity.

What about it is bad from an adaptation standpoint?

If a delay of just a millisecond is enough to enter a completely different stasis, I don't think setting up cameras would be enough for the baddies to nail their timing. I hope some mangafag can explain this and call me a retard because it's already irritating me.

Mostly shit production values.

If they have another stone, they enter automatically when the Yukawa's cast the spell. They don't have to cast their own spell at the same time or anything like that. That's gonna be explained later.

I see. Jumped the gun a bit.

That's majority of adaptations though.

They changed and deleted several scenes, destroyed the character's designs, and the dynamic between them.

how was it? any rape scene?

l i p s

she looks so cool in the manga

That seems pretty major. Any examples?

CHAGACHAGACHAGACHAGACHAGACHAGA

>They changed and deleted several scenes

In the manga there is a bunch of scene with Majima and the goons back in Juri's house, before she arrive at her home. The goons talk about raping Majima before she came to the house. When she does she kinda befriends one of the goons and make fun of him when he tried to learn how to teleport around. In the manga Juri learn that there were people in the house because she sees one of them peeing outside so then she rush inside.

Also, the mangaka loved to change his art-syle depending on the tone he wanted to convey. For example he use simple designs when the scene is meant to be funny, and more realist and complex designs when the scene is meant to be serious.

>destroyed the character's designs

>and the dynamic between them

Juri and her grandpa had great chemistry together in the manga, here is just gone.

they probably are trying to cram 8 volumes in 12 episodes.

>In the manga Juri learn that there were people in the house because she sees one of them peeing outside

Wait, I remembering it wrong, the guy was going to pee, but Juri sees him doing this (pic related).

>(pic related).
Fuck, here

we don't need those scene and bitching about how juri learns about people in the house is retarded

>we don't need those scene

There were character development in those scenes between two character that have great chemistry together later on.

I thought this was 5 volumes at most considering how volume 4 ends but I just noticed it's actually 8 volumes total. What the fact happens in the next 4 volumes? Can anyone post spoilers?

He did say he was taking a break from directing OPs last year to prepare to direct.

He's probably going to direct at Geno Studio soon. He said on his blog that he left Pierrot Plus and moved to a studio in Ogikubo, which is where Geno is.
Other options would be Gonzo and Productions Reed. Also I think MAPPA has a sub-studio there.

Apparently no one knows. I keep hearing "it end bad, it end bad" but nothing else. If you are interest, here you can find the whole 8 volumes, but in Japanese.

manga-zip net/ archives/ 45247

>1.08GiB

>HS
>competent

Pick one

Dual audio.

>Random electronic noises and some words
They rolled off the tongue smoothly at least, sounded like Skyfall or something which is really fitting. The beat is catchy too but to each their own.

love the ending.
like the show so far as well.

I didn't find shit in last week thread.

if satan says so i guess i'll give it a try

I'm skimming through the manga and yeah you're right about them skipping stuff. Though I'm pretty sure this is one cour, it makes sense why they'd have e to go through things quickly

I guess barely anyone is watching this? I like the music and weird atmosphere but the whole time-freezing business is kind of hard to follow.

It sounds like old school Gorillaz and that made me happy inside

Hot

I am watching

I am watchi

Is that Mezzo Forte artist?

I am watch

Slow threads are best.

>Gorillaz
Bless you, user. It's been bugging me since I first heard the OP.

i watch

I like this show, it's like it literally came from 10 years ago. I don't know how old the manga is, but I kind of like the bland character designs and the fanservice out of nowhere in the ending, makes me feel nostalgic

>it's like it literally came from 10 years ago
Yeah, it's got a very 90's/early 00's vibe to it which I'm enjoying a lot.

This ED is giving me a nostalgia boner.

iWatch

Word. ED of the season for me.

>Random electronic noises and some words.
Boy, don't even visit Sup Forums. You'll hate it there.

I am but it sounds like I'd be better off giving the manga a shot. I'll keep at it for a while.

>ED
Meant OP but the ED is damn good as well.

We're talking about the opening silly user

Yeah I know

oops thought you said worst ED of the season, my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=xLwGqQr7lrs

How long until we hear a remix for MOGRA?

Most underrated show this season?

Easily this is the most interesting show of the season right now.

Most underboob in an ED of the season.

I'd say so, neither the premise or the promo art is attention-grabbing, I only checked it out because I had a lot of time procrastinating, but it's actually pretty great.