Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pKjd/status/952329450573582336
youtube.com/watch?v=zmK4OowF65E
youtube.com/watch?v=_jgooQWmEOE
youtube.com/watch?v=3nw9olzjEE0
youtube.com/watch?v=H2jDEpNurh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOUR BEST MY BEST

She has a nice hoodie. My favourite cure in advance.

Which Precure would charge the least for a hug?

They're all free, silly

Miyuki would hug anyone and anything you want for a dose.

Rin would pay you for hugs.

I want a hug from Bib.

Is that real or fake? Just popping in here.

twitter.com/pKjd/status/952329450573582336

Futari Wa Precure: Mahoutsukai would've been glorious.

Maho was that pretty much
They can't even transform without each other Felice notwithstanding
It's just that writing wasn't very gud

I want to bully Pikario

I want to cum on his face

Let me propose some slight rewrites:
>Mirai and Riko's bond forms a bridge across worlds
>Chaos attacks them at first to break the bridge
>Late in the season, they switch to trying to blend away the difference
>Both are misfits in their own worlds but come into their own in the other world and by learning from one another

And their cure forms need actual personality, even if it's only shown for 5 minutes per episode. Now taking suggestions.

Holy moly

I don't think Precure needs anything complex. Just make characters have more realistic worries day-to-day like Nagisa and Honoka had instead of it literally being MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC or SWEETS SWEETS SWEETS every day. Magic school scenes were okay but Toei is averse to any kind of isekai staying for long in these shows.

ALL MY YES

sasuga

What's the difference between this series and Love Live!? Is this the third season?

>[user] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 47 [1280x720].mkv
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4K2P432UPTJKZAYANH7NBBAV6MKUXROX&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337

Thank you very much

It's time.

Can somebody post pics of Erika in a wedding dress?

Peko looks very nice this episode.

what is this anime?

Google It the animation. Adaptation of manga Fuck Off from the author Kill Yourself.

How is anyone supposed to figure out what a show from a single out of context image?

Sorry I don't work for CSI.

The CSI doesn't accept ESLs

You retarded piece of shit. Castrate yourself.

>How is anyone supposed to figure out what a show from a single out of context image?
By not being so new.

Escuse me? You inesnesible peace of shit? Do you know what horrible thing you just said? That's so cruel. I hope you're mother gets raped by a wild pack of niggers.

>Sorry I don't work for CSI.
You couldn't even work for McDonald's.

I work at a law firm. Unlike you children I am working with many clients around the clock. During my break I like to browse the Precure threads or watch Mahou and THIS is the treatment I get?!

...yet you can't figure out how to find a show by an image?

I have to get back to work in 5 minutes once this cigarette is finished. I have to spend the rest of my day on the phone and in the books. Lay off, kiddo.

Merci

Hello user, if you somehow follow this thread, since the movie is coming up, what will you do about Jean-Pierre's surname? I've seen Gilberstein but as someone from the region, Silberstein or Zylberstein would be an accurate translation. Thank you.

That Himari episode was just great. She understood that she is an otaku and would never be fully accepted by society. That her life would consist entirely from fighting against people and forcing them to bear with her uniqueness. I am proud of Himarin. She is the strongest KiraKira.

She was pretty sexy.

Just finished HaCha episode 11. Cure Honey's sing off battle was so cool and unique!! I like to imagine how she would do in a rap battle!!

I mean episode 10

Cure Ale
Cure Anger
Cure Towel

I love Love Live and Precure!! Funny that you mention in this timely manner because as I'm watching HaCha, Cure Honey has a singing idol theme and she loves Rice, not unlike Hanayo.

I hadn't given it any thought before you mentioned it, actually.

"Gilberstein" is bit unusual, though, so "Zilberstein" seems most accurate to me. "Jilberstein" is an obscure option but it's also ugly, so no. Despite the name's close relationship to Silverstein (Americanizing a little), I think it deserves to retain its distinction, and we'll make as if the ジ was intentional, regardless of the original intent. I wonder if it's a tribute to Elsa Zylberstein (hello, classical music nerds), that might be the most sensible way to interpret it and would be a good case for spelling it with a Y.

Which moments of Precure made grown men touched your heart the most?

Mine was in Futari Wa, the flashback that shows how Honoka's grandmother was a WWII atomic bomb survivor and how she led a bunch of orphans to safety. And how she even came across a fairy. I was not prepared for this cartoon made for little girls to have such a powerful scene, I might have teared up a little.

Excuse me, I mutilated the first sentence. I mean to say Which moments of Precure touched grown men's hearts the most here?

The ending of Smile, where Candy returned, tears of joy.

> grown men
Why did you emphasize that? Do you feel insecure watching cartoons for 3 year old girls?

Devildog Crybaby

The Smile Movie
Everything with Nico was heartbreaking.

When the credits start rolling at the end of All Stars DX3 and it transitions to all the girls crying.

Uh, mostly the badguys like Oresky or Close? I guess? I'm a bitter man with broken and failed dreams so I can really relate to any off them.

That was painful to watch. It was hitting me right in my soul.

Kinda

This is canon
youtube.com/watch?v=zmK4OowF65E

Hair down Ichigo - the best Ichigo.

>【MAD】
> This is canon

This is correct.

It's weird seeing Shida animate something that isn't high-paced action.

You're the best user around!

Domo arigato

Regina's love confession

Oh no.

It can't be helped

Bibly why

Dunno about grown men, but these.
youtube.com/watch?v=_jgooQWmEOE
youtube.com/watch?v=3nw9olzjEE0
youtube.com/watch?v=H2jDEpNurh4

I fucking love this sequence, I swear to god I got goosebumps the first time I watched it.

I am the sexiest

When Joker made the Smiles fell in despair
When Megumi cried her heart out
When Tsubomi couldn't pass her trial
When Ichika met her mom for the first time in the show
When Love's mom called Setsuna her daughter
When Hummy sang the Melody of Happiness
When Mirai calls for Riko at the end of Mahou

Ah yes, forgot this one.

Regina's story in general
Maho's ending
the new Kira episode
And more. Precure always manages to make me tear up.

I'm a homosexual.

No.

Yes.

I liked the episode, but it should have been Bibury who should have saved everyone instead of Pekorin.

Maybe.

>Original 5
>Parfait
>Donut
>Waffle
>Bibury
Just three more and they'll catch up to Kyuuranger.

very sexy bunny

No but I got Tsubomi in a wedding dress.

Short hair ruined

suteki

Whoa whoa whoa. Sup Forums Cure?

Im in love with this boy (girl)

>laptop
Fake gamer Cure

Too bad she only loves imouto.

I wanna fuck aile

How do I get into Precure?

Watching precure.

It first you start dating. Like get her in cafe or cinema a couple of times, hold hands, et cetera. Then you kiss her, ask her to blow you and after that you can try to get into Precure.

>be ugly fairy
>follow them around for a year
>complain about being hungry all the time
>???