Around casters never relax.

best Medea

Go away, Restkastel

Medusa is the better Greek

She's already married to me

medea is georgian

I'd walk her home gently.

I want make her dress up like Jason.

Would you do all her chores like a good boy?

Holy shit, this is the first time I see a direct reference to my country in nip art.

Not really, though I'd suggest she used magic to do it.

If Shirou is useless as a magus, then how does he beat Gil?

>how does he beat Gil?
>implying you need to be special to beat the King of Jobbers
A smug redman isn't enough for this

all you need is plot armor to beat Gil. jetcucks will never understand.

Can EMIYA beat Jets?

Lancelot may be strong but is not that strong. Even Galahad could beat him easily (or Mash).
He may be a very complicated character but as a Servant he is not that strong. With that being said, Gil is an idiot who think too high of himself until somebody with a brain do some work on him. Angelica is better if only because she doesn't let her ego interfere
Caster Gil is another story, though

>Caster Gil is another story, though

What's the difference between Archer Gil and Caster Gil?

Two.
>He is a little weak, and despite being still strong as fuck, Archer Gil is stronger as far the story points
>Unlike his Archer incarnation, he is more serious and don't let his ego interfere (like Angelica), he is still a prick that call mongrel to others but at the very least he stop holding back anymore, because this is the Gil as the ideal king after his adventures, while the Archer one is still the rebel and punk one

Which route/game does she get the most scene time in?

Caster? Fate/stay night (UBW route) and Fate/hollow ataraxia

Thanks

I would have prefered to see her getting loved if you know what I mean

She has a cute husband.

Plays it cool in Fate, staying alive and hidden nearly to the end.
Goes screw the system in UBW and is the mid boss.
Gets blown the fuck out in HF before doing anything.
Is a loving housewife in ataraxia.

>tfw no mommy Medea gf

you mean to me

>badmouthing kojiro while he isnt present
douche move, its not his fault hes autistic

the cutest and most precious girl in fate

Lancelot's problem is whatever power or uses he may have is ruined by Mad Enhancement. The loss of any kind of strategy, the insane mana drain, and fucking around with half his power isn't worth a moderate stat increase at all. Arondight is so shitty it completely drained him in under a minute and he couldn't even kill Saber in that time. Zouken just did it to mess with Kariya some more. Doesn't help that Kariya is a total retard.

She has been super useful to take down MHZ I like her, grail her if you can.

I will as soon as I grind some more exp cards

just post the all in one

Who would be her competition for first place? EMIYA?

EMIYA or Gil yea

out of the proper HGW servants EMIYA has by far the most betrayals, with Gil being in second place if you count him

honestly Medea isn't very treacherous, shes quite blatantly antagonistic to most, the issue is that shes unstable and easily offended

He's useless as a "proper" magus.

Man I love Issei. He can probably teach Gil not to show his gold donger always too without getting killed.

>Man I love Issei.
and im sure hes into that

>He can probably teach Gil not to show his gold donger always too without getting killed.
>implying he would mind seeing golden dong

>you will never massage caster's feet.

Can't say I like the way he drew her face.

im not into feet, but that image does things for me

just imagine how soft they are, and how ticklish she would be to it

2 days into having Issei as a roommate and Gilly would be cooking meals, vacuuming the house, and picking up the drycleaning.

>calling Caster a filthy kolkhoznik

Savage, Issei. Just savage.

Gil isnt as beta as Caster, hed wear Issei like a hat

shirou would come over and find a broken body leaking spooge

I wanna fiddle her ears!

Nah, all Issei has to do is point out how disorganized everything inside Gate of Babylon is and he'll become Issei's bitch.

He'd want it to be exclusive to him though. And maybe Enkidu and Ishtar.

>Ishtar.
Issei would hate her- shes both a woman and looks like Rin

>Nah, all Issei has to do is point out how disorganized everything inside Gate of Babylon is and he'll become Issei's bitch.

>jeez, why are all these swords here?Emiya would have *lots of angry sword spam*

>im not into feet
Right, of course. There's just no way anyone'd fall victim to an old hag's charms, bewitched by something like a foot. You'd never fantasize about their meaty tenderness, your fingers digging into soft pillowy soles as she moans in pleasure, right user?

>Right, of course. There's just no way anyone'd fall victim to an old hag's charms, bewitched by something like a foot. You'd never fantasize about their meaty tenderness, your fingers digging into soft pillowy soles as she moans in pleasure, right user?

o-of course not.. that would be perverse and lewd and not at all enjoyable

>Tfw no Issei route.

>what is archer timeline

That's the Shinji route.

What did she mean by this?!?!

riding (dick) a+

we will make some beautiful children so you can kill them

only if you cheat on her and leave her

This, she is a nice lady and was only a victim

She is used goods

most servants are

they already had a full life before, of course they got laid

She is a white and would suck and take coco for a diet coke

>his servant is an used good
kek

>he said
>posting someone who has a son

She is canonically a virgin tho (Shirous dick doesnt count)

>has a son
>had futa sex with sister

I'd like to believe Medea would of been much more relaxed if there wasn't a holy grail war going on. She tends to feel she HAS to be evil rather than wanting to be.

Jason's bullshit just wrecked her psyche.

Tamamo is better

under other circumstances she might like shirou a fair bit

hes a good natured honest person, the kind she likes

Are there any servants who are pure?
hard mode: no lolis

>Issei is basically Jason 2.0

It's no wonder Medea went full batshit mode.

>summoned while in a relationship
>proceeds to hit on kintoki until he becomes uncomfortable

>Issei is basically Jason 2.0
he really isnt, hes not nice to her, but hes nothing like hason. the closest to Jason is Shinji- who is very similar to him

Third rate village clown.

>Tamamo
>slut
Either you have a single-digit IQ or you're an FGO quaternary. You didn't understand anything about her character

shitty hand-me-down xerox knock off

I thought she was Ukrainian?

the proof is in the pudding user

shes from colchis, which was somewhere around ukraine/georgia

her image as a villain has been utterly ruined hasn't it?

it hard to take the short sad cake as a serious threat after some of her later developments

Not an argument.
Her entire character revolves around the fact that she strives to be a good wife (first to the emperor during her life, then to Hakuno). She's a tease with everyone but ultimately remains faithful.
The quickest way to spot retards and tertiaries is if they parrot the "tamamo = slut" meme

it's still far from ukraine

>Last time Medea tried to fight Seiba class

I can only feel pity for Soichirou-sama being paired with such a disgrace of a servant.

>beats her in UBW

What was the point of this scene?

fanservice

>beats her in UBW

You mean when Shirou had to stop Seiba's attack with a command spell because otherwise Medea would be screwed?

Or do you mean after Soichirou threw Seiba into a wall and destroyed her neck but Medea couldnt finish even that job?

that time she beat her in a 1v1 and stole her from shirou

I want to marry her, impregnate her, and never betray her.

That time Medea took Taiga as a hostage, Shirou went in to give up his hand in exchange for Taiga's life, Medea decided to job harder than Gilgamesh and kill Shirou instead, Seiba attacked Medea and Shirou used his command spell to stop Seiba's attack which allowed Medea to stab her.

That's the entire point. In a serious setting like the grail war she steps over the line and puts in the effort.

Outside of that she's just a cranky lonely cake who's embarrassed by her princess past.

ah, good times.