7 months have passed since we made this chart, do you still think it's accurate?

7 months have passed since we made this chart, do you still think it's accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rto2TZrsW7FwFK-SHz41TcZG7NoTAvlbdMobsL7CSzk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's that at (10, 30)?

why does yunocchi deserve to suffer?

Jun is way too high on the deserved scale. All he did was act angsty and beat up his sister, how the fuck is he on par with Pitou, Lelouch, Tetsuo, etc.?

Yes.

I don't see why Switch deserves to suffer that much, he's just kind of autistic.

Uzuki, from Im@s Cinderella, I think.

Uzuki Shimamura

Docs with all the characters if anyone else wants to know any names
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rto2TZrsW7FwFK-SHz41TcZG7NoTAvlbdMobsL7CSzk/

She was too wide

This chart is actually excellent.

Umaru's too far on the right.

Okay. I took my time and. Yeah. This is a great chart for me. I see ragna and Alice, dark wargreymon Above subaru so.
>*thumps*

>Sees othinus
She deserves Touma's dick.

Diavolo didn't deserve that much.

who the fuck would put anthy there, what did she even do to deserve that suffering? That's completely arbitrary.

>murderer
>sold drugs
>tried to kill his own daughter
He was a pretty bad dude

How did Shinji deserve it that much?

>kumagawa not at 100 suffering
shit list

my fav gem Phos needs to be added to the list...
With suffering probs around the 50s and deserving around 30s

Agni deserved it way more in the end.

I loved doing this with Sup Forums. Wish something like this where Sup Forums comes together as a community will happen again soon.

>jacks on unconscious girl
>turns everyone to orange juice
regardless of how much he suffered he did bring about the apocalypse

misakafags and indexfags need to step away for Touman's true bride

Who is the guy at [35,100]? He reminds me of the main antagonist from Spirit Circle.

I don't know why Nikaidou's so high up. He lost his brother, his ears, and some of his brain cells sure, but he's dealing with all of those relatively better than some of the people in his row and below him.

how is griffith suffering at all

He is.

NICE!
Its always good to see that this masterpiece isnt forgotten.

He got tortured for a year after raping that princess, I'm assuming it was referring to that

>Diavolo isn't on the infinity suffering scale
Also Frieza and Kars didn't suffered that much. And Hades? Really? He didn't suffered that much. On other hand, Kaiji suffered way more.
Also, Gaara deserved more, and why Kenshiro even deserved that much?

This.

Griffith should be on (0, 90)

that happened such a long time ago

The master scholar deserves all of her suffering.

Griffith has literally everything he ever wanted besides Guts and is basically a god, he's too high on the suffering axis

Switch Griffith's place with Kikyou's and I'm good

>still
I always thought it was retarded and biased.

100% suffering
0% things done wrong

Makoto didn't deserved to be beheaded.

He deserved AIDS at best.

OK, why melodias deserved any from what he got?

That chart should be done with hentai characters

In what world did Shiki suffer as much as Archer? Worst that happened to him was a couple days of drugging/Roa possession/ emotional turmoil per route.

I don't recognize most of the characters at 100 Suffering except Guts and Squealer. Can someone summarize a few of their stories (Not all of them, just your favorites)

>Kars didn't suffer that much

Where should we rank this Shinji.

PS: Sakura on the same deserving level as Kariya is bullshit

One of them had to suffer through infinite death cycle, two of them lost everything and everyone they loved and had their best friend betray them, but my favorite is the one that constantly brings suffering upon himself and cannot will himself to stop for whatever reason even though he should.

He is not suffering here. He's literally hibernating.

in light of the recent events i think ippo deserves a spot

around 30 deserved, 75 suffering maybe

>>Bondrewd suffering 60
hahahahahahahahaha
The very concept of suffering does not apply.
It may trouble little humans to get torn into pieces but this one is the happiest "person"to ever exist. I didn't see him suffer 1 minute and only sunshines and rainbows await.

>president Aria deserving of any suffering

What is wrong with you people

Angra Mainyu (10,100) was just a normal villager who was chosen at random and had all the world's curses, tortures and sins placed on him turning him into all the world's evils.

A lot of them are immortal and will just suffer endlessly.

5/100 had a horribly shitty existence with just one lifetime and none of that time looping immortality infinite suffering bullshit.

This chart is fucking retarded

-Skullknight was never shown to suffer
-Archer being placed below Toucuck is a fucking travesty.
-Kiritsugu deserved it all
Freeza didn't even suffer that much
-Time travel/loop suffering is getting wanked, most of the retards there didn't nearly suffer as much as this shit wants you to believe.
-Sayaka and Kyouko being together is pure bullshit, the blue bitch killed herself over a faggot boy.

>bottom right
Am I being baited?

What's the issue?

Haibara probably deserves more suffering than we think.

Why does Haruko from FLCL deserve to suffer that much?

Please stop. Umaru is a just a kind girl who wants to spend time with her older brother.

Because she is a piece of shit.

>Width merits a doubled punishment
Kek

Looks like I've missed something last year It's a good sight - I'm not as addicted to this place as I used to be

List of her many many victims.

>a kind girl who wants to spend time with her older brother
A slut.

how so?

Is 25, 100 the girl who gets crushed under a building from Saikano?

Harima is a saint and did nothing wrong.

>Geiger Counter girl suffered as much as Dr John Wayne "Falls Down Hills" Vercingetorix, and less than, say, Rock

Just by nature.

why does stocking deserve 75 suffering

I was the one that suggested it but thinking back Maou didn't deserve it that much. Not enough to be put between Dio and Suzaku.

>wakes up in alternate world with witnesses apocalypse, dies, at least got preggo gf to be part of the 500 000 who fled Earth
>wakes up two months prior, tries to prevent apocalypse
>gets rekt by ayys, loses it, pees himself during the battle. Teacher comforts him in the ruins of the battle, CHOMP happens because there was a straggler around
>shouldn't have chosen this place to cry friend :^) loses it, gets PTSD, chemicals fuck him up
>flees to original peaceful world but not before he gets called a coward
>original friends are weirded out by his new PTSD soldier personality, drama ensues
>breaks down seeing dead teacher alive in this world, she comforts him at a restaurant, gets gruesomely killed by a stalker the same night for eating with a man
>oh yeah btw you brought this tragedy from the alternate world with you, too bad :^)
>oh and people around you forget their memories of you, sucks to be you pal
>decides to live alone in the woods for the rest of his life
>OG world girlfriend confronts him before that, says she'll never forget about him (she does the next day and gets hospitalized, this is his fault too)
>begs for death but it wouldn't solve anything
>he'll still bring tragedies for fucked up world including the death of almost all humans due to aays
>scientist friend sends him back to fight in fucked up world
>lots of stuff happens but basically everyone he knows die except one or two

>somehow only 30-85 suffering on the chart

This is true suffering

Because she killed Panty. And before you misunderstand, that's the only reason she doesn't deserve 90 suffering or more.

Skullknight was the owner of the berserker armor before guts and it killed him also his waifu died in a fire. Stop speedreading.
>being stuck in a time loop isn't bad
lmao

I was mad at that too. There is no way he suffered less than Okabe. Not only what you said is true, but he repeated the cycle numerous times, at least one per route, since he has memories from all of them.

she did nothing wrong

I don't really know who is at (0,100), but this guy is in a perfect place.

Akko and Chariot's past hadn't been revealed when this chart was made, Akko would be lower in the "Deserved" axis.

Surprised that i cant find Rossiu there only brainlets think he did anything wrong.
top right is spot on, though it should be at position 200 on the suffering scale.

>no explanation
So you're full of shit then?

>only brainlets think he did anything wrong
How about destroying the strongest bot they had during wartime, condemning his best friend and strongest pilot to death in a rigged trial for no real reason and acting surprised when his escape trial gets interrupted by the aliens who wanted them all dead? If it wasn't for Yoko being around, Rossiu would have caused the end of humanity

Where's Tomoya and/or Ushio

I don't see Sayaka and Kyouko anywhere

>no Takumi who was dragged into awful murders as he lived in paranoia wondering when they were gonna go after him, then the only person who he trusted was gonna be there for him reveals to him that he is actually a delusion and that the real him is dying, opened a box only to see his sister's fucking hand, in Crying Sky experienced the new gen murders and was mindbroken to a point where he couldn't even think anymore or Takuru who had to see his little sister chopped up into little boxes and then saw people in @chan treat it as "just another new gen murder lol" and "damn that loli is cute" and then was told that his childhood friend and father figure was the one behind all of those killings, and then proceded to take the blame for all of the murders just to make his childhood friend (who he created) live a normal life or Rimi who killed herself mentally MULTIPLE times
being a SciADV character is suffering

(65, 65) and (70, 65).

Do you need to know about the suffering to suffer?

>that QB

Heh.

Also, i dont see homura.

Never mind, I'm a retard.
have a C;C/C;H anime shitpost
still think Rimi deserves a spot around the 80s and Crying Sky Takumi should be higher up.

Yeah, but not infinite death bad

kek at user on the top right

I'm not entirely sure if deservance of suffering counts if the actions that gained it were done after the suffering itself, often inretaliation to the suffering. I mean like Sasuke went through suffering as a kid and only later become a psychotic retard doing all his misdeeds, which he was hardly punished for unless you count being married to Sakura as punishment. Same with Johan, his suffering happened when he was a kid and it's that suffering that supposedly made him a monster (although it goes back and forth and latest explanation that he was just evil by default)

chiyo chan lol

Who's at 100:5?

> nadeko
> sufferings at 20
I don't think you understand.

100-0

Goku deserved 75 suffering but only suffered 25?

he is an asshole that risked the whole human race (and got them killed several times) just to get in a good fight. He doesn't even fight to protect anyone, he just likes to fight.

DBS Goku != Goku

>Yamcha
Sup Forums actually got brainwashed by team four star

Yamcha has always been nice and positive, he is a likable character. Watch the show again, dbz abridged has raped your memories.

Also Yamcha gets killed twice and gets cucked by Vegeta. He can't be so low on the suffering list.

Kiyoshi's spot needs to be updated. He fucking deserved everything that happened to him.

It was never accurate though

But kumagawa didn't do anything wrong.