Boku no hero academia

why is he so great Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raPW-KEsYgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CyfHWgdhYm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the MC is a faggot.

This screams bait, and if it isn't bait, then you must be new to /bnha/. Anyways, I'll bite. He actually develops as a character, that is, he's starting to be self-aware that he used to be a colossal sperging faggot, and has an enjoyable quirk. These are the reasons why really.

>Anyways, I'll bite. He actually develops as a character, that is, he's starting to be self-aware that he used to be a colossal sperging faggot, and has an enjoyable quirk

I like the op for season 1, nothing tops it

youtube.com/watch?v=raPW-KEsYgQ

Because you're a woman and women failed to evolve taste.

I'm gonna miss the Autistic Four.

I wish I was that cat in the Endeavor's crotch

Bakugou wouldn't be smiling here at all.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are like the only two boards left that haven't destroyed themselves with cancerous reddit meme faggotry.

I'd include Sup Forums but they're so swamped with shills that it's hard to defend now

Why are people saying that Bakugo is straight, now?

>mfw more popular than dekusquad

I hate this fanbase

What Deku squad?

>Deku: bland and static
>Ochako: literally who at this point
>Iida: literally who at this point
whereas Todoroki, Bakugo, Inasa, and Camie are actually fun

I assume you're being facetious and "funny".
Post your favorite A3 pic.

Kirishima Ochako froppy

He won because he got the pussy before Todoroki and Inasa.

>Kirishima
>Part of Deku's squad
hell no, the two of them never talk

>they're qt & funny, lolziez XDXD

>muh strawman arguments
sorry that all of Deku's friends haven't been given a spotlight in like 100 chapters. come back when Ochako and Froppy acquire real personalities, or when Iida gets to be a character again.

>Todo got Camies number
>Baku laughed at a joke she made
Yeah he won?

>Todoroki didn't ask for number
>Sperging autist and famalam are on one wavelength for the entire day
What was that with Todoroki winning the Camiebowl?

That says more about Todo.
>getting a number without even trying

Your taste is shit.

Gimme three good reasons why Deku is a "bad character." Don't give any shit subjective answers like "he's boring" or "he's a cuck."

Protip u can't

the true dekusquad is superior anyway

His entire character is him having to re-learn the same exact lesson over and over again.
>"I wanna be a hero and save people!"
>something bad happens
>"uh oh I don't know if I'm worthy of being a hero and saving people!"
>mentor figure tells him that this is wrong
>"thanks for the advice! I've now re-affirmed my commitment to being a hero and saving people!"
How many more damn times will we have to do this before the lesson sticks? All of Deku's character "drama" is like playing a broken record.

He is a good character, that's why everyone here hates him. He's too good.

>one piece of fanart
>more popular

I would said you're the biggest retard in this thread if not for the people praising what is essentially a filler arc.

What's the boy's Quirk? It's something water related right?

I don't even think that's ever happened even once throughout the manga.

He shoots water out of his hands.

So you want subjective opinions but don't want them to post something subjective? Incredible Dekutard.

He's not a bad character, but that doesn't mean we can't criticise some of the writing done? Why is that so hard to understand?

The Autistic Four got more shotas and lolis in 2 chapters.

It happened right at the start of the manga, when Deku first got OFA. It happened after All Might got btfo. It lightweight happened during the Bakugo/Deku fight where All Might told Deku that he was in the wrong for being bullied. It happened after Mirio got btfo.

That's okay Quirk I guess

>kid reaffirming his goal over and over so he doesn't stray off the path
>bad

And here they go.

>character forgets all of his development and has to re-learn it over and over is good
no. find a new conflict.

If author-san wanna keep relevant his MC Quick better hurry All-might's death and the proper 1st(?) timeskip.

>I would said you're the biggest retard in this thread if not for the people praising what is essentially a filler arc.

Yeah the Yakuza arc apologists are annoying

That's your answer?

Soon.

>It lightweight happened during the Bakugo/Deku fight where All Might told Deku that he was in the wrong for being bullied.
What the fuck? He never said that lol. What he said, word by word, was "Bakugou and Deku can honestly raise each other up if they adapt what the other has been good at [wanting to win and wanting to save respectively]". Deku then proceeds to update his goal to a hero that wins and saves all the time.

>It happened right at the start of the manga, when Deku first got OFA
Nope
> It happened after All Might got btfo
Nope
> It lightweight happened during the Bakugo/Deku fight where All Might told Deku that he was in the wrong for being bullied.
Nope
>It happened after Mirio got btfo.
And Nope

So I take it you actually had no idea what you're talking about

Except Yakuza arc wasn't filler and had shit that had impact on the story and characters. This mini arc didn't and is just filler

>no ochako

Will you buy this, Sup Forums?

never

Why are you responding to me (I'm ) when none of your points are directed at me?
Hey, I used this one as OP for a bnha thread once. Autism Trio a good.

Wait a minute. None of those examples are right at all.

don't rape meat senpai, he is pure

I would really love if Inasa's massive pecs were on his head next to Cammie's tits

Don’t respond to me Bakutard.

Hori disagrees

>It happened after Mirio got btfo
>Nope
literally what the fuck are you talking about? he offered to give Mirio OFA.

Sooner.

Bakugou, Todoorki, and Endeavor getting development is far more relevant that Some chucklefucks (Nighteye, Mirio, Overhaul) getting hyped and taken off the board in the same arc. You can almost skip the arc to chapter 160 and read until now and not miss much of anything. The League making moves is important.

>Wanting to win and wanting to save, respectively
This is the dumbest bullshit. Deku didn't want to win? The kid who is demonstrably willing to shatter his own body like glass doesn't have an inner drive to win fights? Stupidest message ever. I hate how the manga bends itself over backwards to try and pretend that Bakugo's autistic need to murder things is somehow acceptable.

Indeed

Endeavor alone is more relevant than Nighteye and fucking Overhauls bullshit. The "impact" was the last minute VA action.

delete this

Wrong again dumbfuck

>bends itself over backwards
No. Deku literally lost against Todoroki just to help him out. His win against Muscular was simply because he wanted to save Kouta. Hell, you can even pull this shit about him beating Chisaki just to save Eri/Mirio/Nighteye. And you can see that he neither considers it as "winning" nor as "saving" in any way.
He doesn't really have an inner drive to win like you put it. He has an inner drive to save. The problem is, he needs to want to win as well in order to be a hero that truly saves the day for the citizens. All Might embodied what it really means to be a hero, one that wins against whatever villain faces him, and one that saves everyone to the best of his abilities.

>This is how retarded people who hate the Yakuza arc are
It truly is the ultimately pleb filter

>This is how retarded people sound that can't accept differing opinions

you can argue the overhaul Arc is
my hero Academia version of skypiea

Where's his losing his drive to be a hero and being lectured by a mentor?
>A regurgitation of Todoroki's father issues and Bakugou not changing at all is more important than the death of a hero, the establishment of an anti-quirk weapon and another for All Might's colleagues dying.

Okay Fujoshit

Nah you're just wrong. Not about having opinions its just being fucking stupid

>Deku lost against Todoroki just to help him out
Because unfucking Todoroki's shit >>> some meaningless prize and shallow glory. That was easily the more heroic thing to do. This retarded bullshit about "wanting to win fights in order to save people isn't REAL winning" makes no sense. All Might doesn't win fights solely for the sake of winning. He wins fights because winning fights allows him to save people with a smile. This is Deku's mindset already, and it's the 100% correct mindset for the heir to OFA and any "true" hero. Deku has nothing to learn from Bakugo, since Bakugo embodies everything wrong with heroes who have shitty attitudes and are awful people.
Bakugo should be learning from him.

How do I do this

No? Not at all, there are absolutely no analogies. First of all, Skypea was the best OP arc with great new side characters and interesting fights.

The Yakuza arc is a Naruto movie played out in manga form.

NEVER BEFORE SEEN "True OFA Inheritor" and NEVER BEFORE SEEN "All Might Sidekick" are introduced, complete with Token little princess the MC saves, and teams up with to defeat the NEVER BEFORE SEEN SUPER POWERFUL Yakuza leader, using a Special Movie form he won't use again (loli 100%).

Afterwards all those never before seen characters are depowered and killed and put back nicely on the shelf again while the VA gets the plot back at the last minute. Maybe Mirio will show up to give advice, maybe even train Deku, but thats about it. We currently have 3 of the characters most directly tied to Deku (Bakugou, Todoorki, All Might) in this arc and not a single one of them has been shown to give a fuck about Dekus fight with Overhaul. So much impact.

Good, the Dekusquad hasn't done anything interesting since Stain.

Do what? Come up with things that will never happen? Just insert your hand into your ass and reach really deep.

I can't believe the series has ended and they will never bring up anything about this ever again.

>still no doujins of Ochako getting spitroasted by Deku and Iida
why does Japan have such awful taste?

This arc is the ultimate pleb I'll tell you what. It works so well that people are making bad analogies

why is Iida 7 foot tall

>NEVER BEFORE SEEN SUPER POWERFUL Yakuza leader

youtube.com/watch?v=CyfHWgdhYm8

Video of a french youtuber who got to visit Bones (probably for an adaptation of his manga) and MHA's editor at Shueisha.

He's a big guy.

>implying JirouKouda won't happen

You're trying to argue about things that may or may not happen and thats retarded.

>Bakutard
(You).

How does that change what was said? He introduced multiple Top tier heroes/villains who are strong enough to be a factor going forward and took most of them off the map. And if Mirio and Overhaul get their powers back, that only further shits on the arc that treated them losing their powers as important.

Just admit that he hyped Mirio to shit by having him dump on the class and gave Nighteye a broken power then took them out so they wouldn't be a factor in the future. Eri has an excuse, being a child, but the other two were very obvious cases of this.

He didn't want "future telling" to be a thing except for this specifc instance and didn't want Mirio around at full power for the foreseeable future. He has an out to go back on that down the line.

>How does that change what was said?
Well for one thing you're wrong about most of that shit and secondly the arc did have considerably impact on the cast and plot moreso than this current arc you just don't like it is all. Mirio is coming back as stated that they're working on a way to restore his quirk and the effect on Sir's death is felt by the cast so yeah.

Its just studying bro

what if deku was a girl

Skypiea was pretty fucking good though.

what if bakugo was a girl

Would be Bakugou's GF at this point.

Do you think Mina would share Kirishima with her?

Would have raped Deku.

Froppy is the worst character.

Wait, were we supposed to care about Nighteye?

>Mina/Kirishima
>a thing
"no"