Say something nice about this old man

Say something nice about this old man.

no

His nervous chuckling is cute.

Many can become wizards, but remaining this pure to the age of 45 is a real accomplishment.

His not that old, his really cute, and i hope he achieve his life goals.

Fuck off you self-insert old cunt and your shit series betafags unironically like.

woah woah woah woah

Manager is actually the furthest thing from a self insert.
Self insert have no lifes and zero personality.

Manager has a child, tells bad jokes, is looked down upon by everyone, divorced, failed in his career of choice, smells bad, doesn't understand modern texting apps, is left apologizing and lowering himself in front of everyone, he is quite literally unappealing and impossible to self insert.

Hiroaki Hirata is a top tier VA

Well if you're an old man and watch anime you probably share a lot in common with him, aside from the kid and divorce.

He should go back to his old job.

>smells bad
He smells like hair tonic from his regular trips to the barber. It's a pungent and considered by most to be an old-fashioned scent, but it's not like he reeks of B.O.

It's moot anyway since Akira wants to fuck him and also clearly has a smell fetish. Not only did she huff his freshly removed shirt but later on she finds the brand of hair tonic he uses and tries wearing it herself, and if there was one good thing about Psycho-Pass 2 it was Akane bathing herself in the smoke of Kougami's brand of cigarettes to mark herself with his scent. Same deal here.

I would fuck him for money.

Can't unsee.

FUCKING MAGIC

Earlier volumes of the manga had obi illustrated by different mangaka, and I chortled mightily when I saw v6's.

I think it would be great if he had Gotoh's personality too

But then Akira would have hurled herself onto his dick in volume 2 and the series would already be over.

Watching this shitshow only for him.

I really wish they used a different VA. I really him playing as Namba Mutta.

I also touch myself thinking about that scene.

But he's the perfect choice for that kind of character.

He cares a lot for his customers.

Is he a good father?

> beta
> somehow was able to marry
Is that the magic of tall men?

he has old man smell and old man magical dick powers.

what's her speech bubble say there?

10/10 voice.

Yuuki Masami of Patlabor drew this, so they're fully acknowledging it (text at left says Manager =? Captain) and at right it says "You like him, right? Right?" (Yuuki) and Akira is thinking "This isn't quite the same..."

This is fucking amazing.

MUH

I appreciate this.

Nice fashion sense

They made him goofy and naive for subtle pedophile propaganda.

His manager uniform?

>pedophile
She's in high school

I'm assuming he's beta now because of the divorce. Might be wrong though.

He's a good magician.

Yeah, and the show is trash.

I honestly haven't watched it yet, I've only read the manga.

He seems to be very nice

he's fired from the police?
shinobu died?

He left because she NTR'd him

Is the patlabor TV series worth watching? I've only seen the OVAs and the films.

Hell yes.

the first few minutes made me fall for the main girl, this show is extremely well directed

The TV series is basically a mostly light-hearted SoL. I prefer it to the movies honestly but it's not for everyone.

>self-insert
>betafags
>unironically
buzzwords, buzzwords, buzzwords