Kakegurui

So the first episode aired

dailymotion.com/video/x6d42l2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edGIlBxp-JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is Yumeko's actress? t would take some talent to pull of her dual nature of being really polite one minute then absolutely fucked in the head when it comes to gambling the next without being cringy in live action. Also that looks insanely low budget.

not anime

actually look at the rules, live action is ok as long as it's tied to an anime or manga

Might try it, the Akagi LA was pretty cool.

not anime

How is Midari?

Oh god I'm terrified to click this

fuck the rules, it's not anime

It's not that bad, I might even like the look better than the anime. But goddamn Japanese TV actors can't act for shit.

>I might even like the look better than the anime.

I dunno, japanese people are so fucking ugly

So was the anime.

>fuck the rules it's not anime
Kill yourself

Dude, ignore that retard.

I disagree, I think it was above average in the visuals department, wich isn't hard to do for such a 'mundane' subject matter, all they had to do was make everything and everyone look clean until Yumeko started to absolutely lose the plot.

I mean look at her red eyes compared to the luminescent look of them in the anime, it just looks so bad.

So as most people on Earth.

Right, as opposed to anime. Welcome to my point.

Anime Janai

Minami Hamebe is kawaii.

kill you're self to death

Aoi Honoo also isn't anime, but no one complained when it was being discussed

thread needs more yumeko

>people seriously still give the not anime shitposters (you)s

>Aoi Honoo also isn't anime, but no one complained when it was being discussed

I have no problem with this thread, I'm replying to the guy who said he might prefer the look of the LA to the anime.

Andman, that show was great somehow but I hated almost every character in it.

That's kinda the point of Aoi Honoo, to show how much of an asshole Anno and the Gainax founders were

>I mean look at her red eyes (OP)
>compared to the luminescent look of them in the anime, it just looks so bad.
Dunno I like that as well, looks like a different style, the image in the OP makes her look like some kind of youkai more than a crazy bitch on heat.

Fair enough, it wasn't just him though, it was the other team also, a bunch pretentious, spineless nerds. I kinda' liked the main character though because his delusions of grandeur were funny as fuck but he's still a garbage human being. It doesn't matter though, it was a funny show because of it I'm just surprised I liked IT whilst disliking almost all the characters.

That's fine, I'll have to see at least one episode to make a proper judgement though, I'll be veru impressed if the live action actress can pull it off though.

I love Minami.

She's super cute for a 3DPD.

>Born: August 29, 2000(age17)

What the fuck, I feel old now.

youtube.com/watch?v=edGIlBxp-JA

Still not convinced.

Where can I watch this other than Dailymofo?

>that trailer.
Not bad, I expected something much worse.

Goddammit Minami is perfect as Yumeko. I'm swerving Sup Forums, I'm swerving. I need 2D Yumeko to stop me from going any further.

I do when they dislike something I dislike like ToG threads.

Not a single episode can be downloaded, so it's shit.

What's going on here
can someone translate this ?

Surprised we got no Kaiji dicksuckers yet

The Akagi live action is better

The Akagi LA is just some of the best jap LAs can offer.

like clockwork

Sorry that us Kaijichads can't stop winning

Does it even matter that Kakegurui isn't actually about gambling? It's about crazy fuckheads doing insane shit and it's pretty fun, which is all that matters.

Yumeko can check my 5.

What are your thoughts on kakeguru S2 announcement? Do you like the new poster? Will mappa do original story or continue to adapt the manga?

>What are your thoughts on kakeguru S2 announcement?

It's more Yumeko, so I'm happy. We need more mentally unstable main characters.

I want more Umaru

Same rules and rule makers that lead to the death of fucking Sakurafish and naruto cancer? Fuck you, get out.

Has Yumeko come out as a lesbian in the manga yet?

Girls can't love girls , all "lesbian stuff" in manga is just a fanservice

Yumeko has definitely got very familiar with some of the girls in this series, like Sumeragi.

So? Doesnt mean she is lesbian

Maybe, maybe not. More likely she just has no concept of personal boundaries whatsoever because she's so fucked up, but still, if I saw a girl iteract with other girls like that in real life I'd assume they were a little gay, I think most people would.

anime isn't real life

Anyone ?
please ?

akagi is shit

This show was so down good.

This looks like a perfect reaction face.

jesus

nice