Death March twitter - 7k follows

>Death March twitter - 7k follows
>Citrus - 27k
>Toji no Miko - 26k
>Yuru Camp - 25k

Is isekai officially dead and buried?

This is one of the biggest isekai LN hits and nobody gives a crap.

Eh, people just expect action from their isekai shows, not
>touring
>crafting
>cooking
>economics

>LN harem shit
No one with good taste cares with this shit anymore.

It had action it was just garbage.

>muh 999 stats

Not nearly as much as one would want. Also, the OP stats thing does remove all the tension from the plot.

>Citrus - 27k
Thanks, Mexico.

Shit adaptation from a mediocre material (mediocre in terms of isekai), will naturally result in zero interest user.

I remember people screaming how it was one of the most popular isekai LNs. Now it looks 100% dead after one episode.

Why would mexicans follow a japanese twitter account?

>I remember people screaming how it was one of the most popular isekai LNs
It is one of the most popular isekai LNs. It is completely mediocre, which for isekai is a big step up.
the problem is that that first episode looks absolutely awful in every way. Shit pacing, shit animation, spent way too much time on the wrong things, no one would ever be interested in it after that shit show

I thought the crafting and explanations of how everything worked in the world were the best parts.

It's one of those adaptations.

>implying the original source is any better
It's all fucking trash.

What

30k people on average buying its volumes according to oricon(which means the actual number is higher) would like to have a word with you, although
>one of the biggest isekai LN hits
Slime Tensei's manga adaption sold 272k this month while the its 11th volume 57k WITHOUT an anime adaption now that is definitely one of the biggest isekai LN hits.

What do you mean? This isn't one of the biggest at all.

If anything, Death March is one of the biggest pure unabashed harem wish-fulfillment LN trash, with all the bells and whistles of a retarded isekai story, but that's not even that big compared to the genuine isekai giants like say Slime. And besides, this one was already dead on arrival because the nips were getting ready to shit on it just like how they did with Smartphone. They're all but happy to tear apart fucking garbage like this.

Is that Lulu?

Because Isekai is directed to a selected group with superior tastes.
And then we have generic Yuri with 27k for low tier people.

Cirrus is popular with teenage mexican lesbians.

>economics
Picked up.

>slime
slime is the biggest isekai ln?
I guess nips don't have such bad taste after all

>twittershit
>relevant
FUCK OFF