So....is he gonna be the next one to be eliminated?

So....is he gonna be the next one to be eliminated?

Yes

Reminder they could have revived Cell.

hands down gonna be 17

>O MY SUPER PERFECT FORM
cell was a shit villain

NO

as opposed to all the other well written villains in DBZ...

that just shows how shit cell truly is that he could be the worst

>Zenkais
>Frieza survival of Namek
>Namekian regen

Yes. Gohan is too boring and safe for Super. The animators couldn't even bother depicting him using Great Saiyanman poses against Toppo or Dyspo for some fun.

Cell is a good villain. He can be seen as a monster trying to act like a human, or a combination of Goku's former rivals distilled into one character. There's a very good reason why he was almost successful, Cell knew all the heroes techniques and flaws well enough to manipulate them into making obvious mistakes. He only lost to Gohan because Gero was so focused on Goku that he forgot about the kid.

he is a jobber
how jobb will he be jobbing?

Gohan blanco is unironically going to happen, spics are memeing too hard.

Honestly, everyone except for Freeza, 17, and Toppo is jobbing.

Will he be stronger than Jiren?

>hmm this guy is tough
>I know I'll just power up even harder
the absolute state of super writing

There's no manga to adapt into anime, which forces the writers to keep it simple in terms of plot.

It's a shounen anime, what did you expect?

>forces the writers to keep it simple in terms of plot
no it doesn't, they're just complete hacks who can't write for shit. Fucking super apologists

L A S T
S T A N D

The writers and animators are working on multiple projects in addition to Super like One Piece and other Toei properties. It's like a factory in there instead of an animation studio.

>tfw gohan dabs back and eliminates toppo

17 is next and then Freiza, theyre eliminating base on popularity polls

Nothing about that defines a good villain. Cell, just like other Z villain was just a physical improvement of the last villain. Like Frieza he could transform, but he could also regenerate, and he was just stronger. His goal and motivation was generic and boring, nothing new really

Would this upset Goku?

Still better than that trash called Z

... that does not make bad writing better

Knowing Gohan he will job to him.

Remember when knocking characters down meant they were actually defeated? Now knocking Goku out cold only makes him stronger with the ultra asspull.
Goku got his shit slapped at least 4 times at this point, ran completely out of energy at least 2 times and made extensive use of energy-heavy forms both before and after the abovementioned, all within 35 minutes?
Not even GT had writing this terrible. It boggles my mind how anyone can defend this.

There's no shonen quite this terrible that I'm aware of.
DBZ, that they should be basing this shit on, had none of this, the only arguably bullshit powerups - Goku going SSJ and Gohan going SSJ2 were heavily foreshadowed, no one stood up multiple times getting their shit slapped.

>getting eliminated before android 17

OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Him and 17 are on the chopping block. I'd say Frieza is probably there too, but I still have the misguided hope that there's actually gonna be some sort of payoff to his character arc by the end of the tournament.

we already know when vegeta gets eliminated

no jobdroid 17 is

?

i say either him or 17
They've done all they really can with those characters now, unless they want some cute father/son interactions against U11 like Goku and Gohan teaming up to fight Jiren

I think that's more of a weakness of the tournament structure. DBZ had plenty of times where characters would be defeated, only to come back after getting healed by a senzu bean or whatever. But they're trying to replicate the whole "saved at the last moment and received a second wind" moments in an environment where getting knocked out would permanently remove them from the rest of the arc.

nah Goku is the kind of guy who enjoys sharing, plus he's always lowkey taking the piss out of Piccolo

I don't think so personally. 17 is the injured one. The only way Gohan could fall out next episode is if Dyspo was holding back the whole time. Golden Frieza should be able to solo Dyspo anyway, this filler episode has terrible writing.

Template for next episode. Thoughts?
just downloaded paint.net this evening pls no bulli

I like the manga, but Toyotarou is seriously slow as shit. It makes me doubt whether it can catch up or not

>O MY SUPER PERFECT FORM
I read that in his voice, thanks for the quick laugh

I like how he's wearing his Gohan tracksuit whilst being interviewed for tax evasion. We need a scene in DBS where Gohan gets sent to jail for tax evasion and his wife and daughter just look in shame.

Read the future episode spoilers. Vegeta gets all powerful attack which drains him completely.

>rich people
>going to jail for tax evasion

Shida is returning to animate soon. I hope there is just one episode where all of Toei's best (and available freelancers like Takahashi) work on one episode to make it one fucktastically spectacular episode

First form Cell was best Cell and only thing I liked about that damn longass arc before it went on not making any more sense, making everyone retarded and Cell became Maximillion Pegasus of DB when he became "perfect".
First form = best form.
Lets leave it at that.

>light pink blush on Piccolo

This looks so weird and unnerving
Namekian blood is purple so his blushing should be blue or dark green

Why would they do that when they have the superior Freeza?

The good part of Cell was him being weaker and trying to survive and power up using tricks and hiding from the Z fighters who outclassed him.
It was interesting because it reversed the untouchable villain trope and gave us a villain who had to earn this strength.

Once he hit Perfect all that went out the window and he became a "ho hum I'm so good can't find anyone to challenge me" cliche

I hope that's what "Last stand" means

if he goes out in the most pathetic way possible im done with gohan. gave him so many chances but failed each time. last fucking chance to get me to respect this character once again. fails one more time thats it

You're a very patient person. Most of us have been donezo with him a long long time ago.

>Literally turning Gohan into Piccolo's wife's son

Gohan and Goku will make it to the end, as will Jiren. The next elimination should be Dyspo.

>Gohan last stand
Even as a one who like Gohan more than Goku, I kinda know he's going to fuck off

Fucking hell with this shitfest of anime.

This, first form of cell was amazing being a big creepy bug that hide in the shadows and sucking complete cities leaving nothing behind but clothes floating in ghost towns. Everithing was a let down before that.