Sailor moon

Who's the most useless sailor character?

Usagi, because she can't find a boyfriend.

Whatever the main chick is called. She doesn't do anything ever. She gets her ass carried by some guy with a mask on. I assume this appeals to females of young age. I'm neither female nor of young age so this is pure speculation

She has one
Did you watch the first couple of episodes? She did things most by her own. Tuxedo mask was literally a distraction in the first episode.

It must appeal to girls alot for them to lie like this.

>Either I didn't really watch the entire series or I'm making shit up because I simply disliked a character: the post.

I didn't watch a 20 year on going anime in its entirety and still my claim is correct. But continue making shit up about people you don't know. I'm sure that makes your argument seem more legit to some people. Stupid people.

My first thought was Sailor Mercury but it's probably Sailor Chibi Moon

Yeah Chibiusa is definitely the worst.

Sounds like I struck a nerve. The only one making shit up in this thread is you. Only a stupid person would go through so much truouble.

>20 year on going anime
????
SM started and ended in the 90s.

>continue making shit up about people you don't know

Chibi-moon is literally the best character, and stronger than your favorite Senshi.

i dont know
But i really liked the guy of the big round glasses , what happened to him?

>it's a teenager gets triggered about people liking children's shows episode
I'm getting real tired of this one.

She's literally the most annoying little shit to come out of the entire series, R was bad because of her.

So guys
I just finished the first sailor moon season
For some reason I watched the entire thing even though I didn't really like it
Are the other seasons better?

After R it gets quite good because Ikuhara starts directing.

He probably thinks Crystal is some continuation of some kind when it's not

>tumblr-dykes still blown out that Chibi-chads get a whole season for best girl

No, you should go back to watching shitty one-cour SoL anime.

Mimete is the best Sailor Villain.

>Whatever the main chick is called

Usagi also known as sailor moon

>She doesn't do anything ever.
did you watched the show or did you forgot about the details?

I-i liked utena tho
Guess I'll try sailor moon S?

>ESL
American website.

you should probably just watch R, but skip the filler.

Don't listen to that other nigger. Watch every season, and don't skip episodes. There's no "filler" in MotW shows, and skipping is for normalfags and casuals. The best episodes of Sailor Moon aren't plot focused.

SM has and exceptional amount of really garbage filler episodes.

That's just your shitty opinion.

I'm not wrong though.

I bet you don't even watch Precure, faggot.

Yeah, you really are.

He dates Naru

I love Ikuhara and Utena's one of the greatest things ever put to animation but honestly I prefer first two seasons of SM to S and onwards.

This 1000x, don't be a fucking normie pleb. You have to absorb every last drop if you want to try and get why it became such a part of our culture.

and...thats all rigth?
he didnt appeard later if i remember?

>Owned now by a japanese and always was a anime board

Objectively shit taste.

Irrelevant post.

You must have such a full life if you have spare time to go on an image board and shitpost about a show you don't even watch.

>ESL
American website

It's easily Sailor Jupiter. :((( Ever since she got spanked by Tuxedo Mask toward the end of S1, she was completely, utterly useless.

>Are the other seasons better?
Yes. I too came away from the first season thinking I was going to drop the show, but a couple of weeks later I watched the first arc of R and it completely won me over.

The second arc of R and the first half of S felt like more like the first season again (not very good), but after that Sailor Moon just becomes perfect.

Bitch didn't die soon enough.

>that awkward moment when worst girl starts swooning at you through the fourth wall

Only for scant appearances. All the well-known side characters pretty much vanish the further you get into the story

It has exactly one bad filler episode.

Filler existed largely to flesh out the rest of the cast. Read the manga though if you only care about Usagi and nobody else.

I know who's the least useless.