Darling in the FranXX

>Literally Lala x Haruna v 2.0
Now is clear how they got Yabuki on board.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!jopW0YhQ!tT_cXZ-gFLOdxSEI1CXNYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want Papika for the Cocona

Is this yuri?

>4p

What did they mean by this

can i watch this on netflix? please help

Die

You can check if its on netflix or not cant you?

where can i watch this?

not on Netflix yet
as for the manga,do ya know where to find it?

I need it today night

The same place we all get our anime from?

4 pages of color illustration

Fixed the art style.

works on my account :^)

Of course. Yabuki loves his Red head x Blue head lewd shenanigans. Just remember all that skinship between Lala and Haruna. This will be same.

Is this the AOTS?

02 secretly wants Hiro to slap and beat her around doesn't she?

As of now no, but it has potential to be.

Best episode yet, so yeah

Easily.

>Showing Ichigo as main heroine too
Is glasses-kun going to get cucked?

Yes, according to my headcannon

>Hiro secretly wants 02 to slap and beat him around doesn't he?
ftfy

Sup Forums told me that Violet Evergarden was supposed to be the AOTS, but I'm not sure now.

Why not both?

So when does the yuri start?

The madman did it.
When will this turn into To-Love-Ru again and have Hiro stylishly falling on girls.

But Sup Forums told me Violet Evergarden is overhyped garbage with ugly filters.

As long as yuru camp exists it isn't

Boring as fuck.

Reminder this guy will end up important.

How would people feel it the MC was female and it was about her original beta partner being discarded for a powerful bull

We can't eliminate this possibility.
It would be hot

It would be your average shoujo.

>burgers at it again

It would be perfect for the western audience.

What are you trying to do here, Tumblr?

They already started with ZeroTwo hating her own smell. I'm sure we'll get a lot of showering and bathing scenes.

PICK ONLY ONE (1)!!!

Who's the girl at the bottom?

What's the twink's name?

Him and slick hair are going to be the traitors.

literally obsessed

Megane bitch.

My wife.

Cuckquean Cockona

Shit the cake is damn fine, but Zero Two is too good to not pick her.

First for Zero Two

Is Ichigo a literal midget?

Why does Ichigo look so edgy?

Coconuts

Cute Couple.

It's not fair

She's still taller than me.

Ikuno

If the personalities were the same (eg. original partner was a passive-aggressive cunt oozing disappointment and blame at MC, new partner was a wild and dangerous maniac that eschews social expectations) then it'd still be great.

02's appeal isn't that she's the perfect woman wife sex toy dreamgirl, It's that she's not. Bull McChadfuck wouldn't serve as a cogent parallel because he's the shiny brass idol of conforming to mainstream social standards.

If you were to keep everything the same and switch only the genders, then Naomi would be the fit, attractive charismatic bull and get cucked in favour of the damaged emo boy that wears trenchcoats.

Kokoro

She's portable and highly mobile. Perfect for handling.

Will Naomi get a funeral?

Bottom right.

She's sexually frustrated
I hope that they include cute shenanigans

why not just roll for it

yes

The Devil

This shit is daily? Fuck. Updated the mega.
mega.nz/#F!jopW0YhQ!tT_cXZ-gFLOdxSEI1CXNYg

>Hiro looking happy
Doesn't feel right yet.

Kokoro from what we've seen until now.

We would need more characters for that though

Is the second one IMAGINE tier?

Why is she so smug?

I might just be able to beat her in a fight.

She's a teenage girl, user.
They're always edgy.

Also she has a crush on the guy who's now known far and wide in society for his inability to perform sexually and running away from life crying, while being stuck in a loveless relationship with a boring guy that's more afraid of saying "no" than he is happy to say "yes".

Why does he need the stupid headband thing between her horns

looks more like an embarrassed polite smile.

Eva reference.

That's just how she is.

You sound like you can relate to her

Also considering that First Volume was already announced for February 2, is obvious that this will be very quick thing, with which Yabuki fills this year, before most likely return with next To Love-Ru in next year.

It suppresses her klaxo instincts. Her horns get bigger the more her hormones control her, and shrink the more sane she gets. Headband regulates it.

red hair girl from the button is already taken by professor willy so the others can still get cucked by you.

What a stupid-looking mecha

Maybe the horns work like antennae (she can pick up shit happening around her) and she can digitalize the signal with the headband?

I want to look exactly like Cocona.

Even stupider

Best girl.

Such a blatant rip off of NGE's first episode yet much weaker in literately ever aspect form writing to audio-visuals.

why

Don't bully Pink. Pink is always the empathic one in the supersentai team.

Asuka only appeared in episode 8 though.

And yet this is still the AOTS, Trigger always finds a way.

NGE was for the emo kids, this is for the cool boys

Names and Codes for the slowpokes.

>tfw never seen flip flappers and always thought that other girl was cocona

Those were the cool boys back in the 90s.

It's my favorite

Is Zorome Satan incarnate?

thats an ugly drawing my dude, dont post it

>So when does the yuri start?
It will happen, but it will be only poitnless fanservcie and the girls will end withg uys anyway.

I bet something akin that 02 will sniff around that Ichigo has feelings for Hiro and at the same time she wil ldecide to show girls how they should kiss their male partners so robots fusion would work better and that will require practice kissing among girls with 02 and later between 02 and the boys.

So basically after kissing Hiro, now 02 will kiss every girl and every guy in this show to show the the way how it should be done.
So yuri fanservice will happen.
But it won't be anything canon or important etc. cause every girl will want the dick of their pilot anyway, maybe aside of ichigo, but with time she will settle for the glasses when he will do something ncie for her too.

of coruse the people behind the show could go strongly into diversity where a female would much prefer kissing 02 and will feel nothing from kissing her male pertner and show she is gay etc. but in a show where a older guy grabs a woman's butt without any consequence, i doubt writers behind this show gives a fuck about anything than pointless fanservcie aimed at straight male viewers enjoyment.
It would be too smart and too complex, and it's clear this is just mindless fun show about girls making out wit guys for plot reason.