Tokyo ghoul DEAD

>no shitposting threads on friday/saturnday
>no actual thread on sunday except one thread that died before even reaching 50 replies
What killed the hype?
Also 156 waiting thread I guess, which will mark the end of volume 14

What do you think the volume cover will be? Probably Kaneki again?

The series turned into garbage, so naturally there's less people caring about it.

the cover is already out.

Because of the brainlets who can realise which is the function of this arc. The always observed is now the observant, the king should make his judgement. The eyes are everywhere, looking at everyone’s actions, irony being the main focus. Of course the shounentards will drop it because muh character development or muh narration when they have always been a medium, specially on :re.

I want to sleep on that ass

That honestly looks terrible

That hand looks weird

Oh shit, Tokyo Ghoul threads are back
BURNING BROS WW@?!?!

fuck off, all ishida has done is shit out symbolism with no payoff
i don't care what the 'function' of the arc is. if he manages to bore me to tears with a fucking kakuja monster devouring Tokyo then he's clearly lost his touch

>Tfw I realize I've been waiting in anticipation for two weeks for a fucking Qs chapter
Suffering

he should focus more on making the story good and not put all of his time and effort into that kinda crap that no one cares about.

Its not good but better than talkerMcFakedeaths shit, which is the other focus of this shitty arc

I'd rather have Talker and Kaneki than more Q drama. I want every Q but Saiko and Urie to just die this arc is that too much to ask

>only other focus
>forgetting pic related
>forgetting furuturd/rize soon
>forgetting ui might meet zombie hairu
>Forgetting the 1% posibility of cuckneki killing touka

There is 0% chance that Kaneki kills Touka, he did all pf this for her.

>there is 0% chance of kaneki being retarded
>there is 0% chance ishitda doing le epik kuzen and ukina pararols/star wars pararels.
The only reason because there is such a fucking low chance of touka dying is because ishida is a pussy
>forgetting pic related
>implying ishida himself didnt forgot about pic related

>Flashy scene and epik fights over attention to detail and craftsmanship of the story backed up by diverse mediums like symbolism and genuine foreshadowing.
Spoken like a true retard, no wonder these threads tend to be shit.

so is Matsuri a ghoul or not? Is his wife one?

Wait I though you were just shitposting, are you actually being serious?

Eto comeback when??

Best boi comeback when?

Never. Just fucking kill me

By way of Ishida she will magically swoop in when something is about to go wrong in full Kakuja and everyone specifically Juuzou and Urie will immediately forgive Her because ghouls are the best now

Why is tumblr so obsessed with Hajime? He's literally a plot device like all his siblings and "mother"

Hajime, Talker and Rize. Name a more iconic plot device trio

reread the last chapter
it was all just an epic shounen fight with characters i have absolutely no investment in (the 3 lesser Qs) resolving conflicts that no reader would ever care about. it's utterly pointless bloat to an already bloated story so Ishida can milk this cow for all it's worth.
not to mention these fucking elemental Kagunes that make the manga seem more like a shounen. we now have a mimic kagune, how epic is that?

Talker is not a plot device no matter how much you want to meme her as one. Honestly Hinami is more of a plot device than she is. Neither one of them however exist solely to be essentially an object to drive the plot and literally nothing else like Rize and the Oggai did.

Kagune could always mimic if the user wanted to. It's just that Mutsuki is the only one autistic enough to do it. Elemental Kagune, while stupid, are hardly ever used and only three character have them.

this is the first time we've had a kagune that went full mirror match spontaneously though, it's a gimmick just as much as fire/lightning kagune are.
i was going to write an autistic essay on why Kaneki and Yoshimura's mimicking made sense thematically but i honestly don't even care at this point. i just want this shit to end.

>mfw just ended rereading og tokyo ghoul
>remember how everything turned out in re
Hold me anons

I really do wish the manga ended on V14.

and missing on :re 125? Sir no sir.

I wish it ended after re 86

>MUH EPIK SEX CHAPTER XDXD
Read more manga faggot

The sex chapter unfortunately was the last one with any artistic value to it

>not liking the urie chapters or 143 and 144

hajime would have surpassed arima, he was 11 and toying with ss rates. when arima was 15 he struggled with minami who was maybe an s rate at most.

>normal human with autism genes giving him an edge
>VS literal post-human freak of nature created from O MY RIZE KAGUNE using ghoulification procedures that have been repeatedly tested and enhanced to perfection
Really makes me think. If he never became a half-ghoul, Hajime would be a nobody.

144 and 145 were good however 143 was a bit too memey with Furuta

>What killed the hype?
Clown posting.

I thought Tumblr would hate him since he is misogynistic.

They think he's a good boy who didn't do anything wrong

SOON

I think so too.

I know it's mostly wishful thinking but do you think since it's the last chapter of the volume something exciting might happen? Kaneki wiggling and dropping off everyone? V doing anything at all.

He'll evolve into a full blown dragon. Fire breathing, wings, everything.

Nah, it'll just be Kaneki emerging since Ishida has done that two other times already beforehand to make him appear as something legendary when he's a jobbing piece of shit.

>what killed the hype
Vancouver tranny-nigger, that's what

>What killed the hype?
Talker and Mutsuki drama. I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about those two. Focus on something actually interesting like V jobbers or Kanou's zombies.

Yeah if anything Talker is a plot derailer. OEK arc wasted on her wedding and preggor drama like it was taken out of her dream diary

SPOILERS IN 5 MINUTES

Matsuri is a Ghoul, he got impaled though the brain by a V katana and kept fighting.

Everyone single Washu is either a Ghoul(Rize, Tsuneyoshi, Matsuri, etc), One Eyed Ghoul(Original OEK/Maybe Uta, Furuta post Kanou surgery), or a Half-human(Arima, Futuna before Kanou’s surgery.)

Also these threads died because

Chapter break
Everyone moved to discord or where the translators hang out, tired of Vancouver/Clown/Waifufaggotry Thursday-Monday.

No one is hanging out on Jaimini's discord. These threads are just dead because people got fed up of some butthurt tranny faggot's extreme obsession with Touka.

so why was aura fighting the other qs? did he think if he beats hige and shao that ghouls and humans won't work together?

Mutsuki used her Kagune-Penis-pussy to fill Aura’s body with her mind-controlling RC cells.

Fuck off ishida

to save his aunt from them.

F I V E M I N U T E S

can this manga be saved? and how

Have V come in and murder everyone. Then have Aura stab an emerged Kaneki through the brain with his massive Kagune.

Unironically Femtoneki

someone post the .gif please?
It's been so long.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

based

t. Eto
and Touka, Hide, Mutsuki, Hinami, Roma and Nico

I just want the .gif not my own edit

My wife Saiko is so cute!

When will the new chapter out? :(

thank you kind sir

in five minutes

2 weeks and I forgot that this manga existed.
Last year I remember around this time we had thread everyday while we "discussed" black Reaper and what he will do in prison.

Back then Eto was still relevant and best girl.

Saikofags report in
(this post is just an excuse to get more saikos)

My wife Eto is so perfect.

>Furuta got what he wanted
>Arima and Eto got what they wanted
>Kanou got what he wanted
Is this going to be a everyone wins ending?

Wait till the anime drops my brother, then we will receive way more fan art.

Furuta’s Super peace is super fragile, Kaneki isn’t turning into a giant font of healing/resurrection RC magic like him and Kanou expected

Arima and Eto’s desired factory reset may blow up in their decayed faces because V and Mutsuki are being a pack of little shits

>V
>Actually posing a threat
unlikely at this point. Kanou also didn't want life magic like Furuta did. He just wanted the cage broken and he did that and there's no real way to fix it at this point either.

A good two weeks then? I'm sorry you had to remember

>Arima and Eto got what they wanted
>Arima
God damn it when are the CCG going to find out the truth that their Jesus was some inbred half ghoul failure puppet of the ghoul Illuminati that founded their organization, and that he loved dem fucking ghouls all along dindu nuffin? I want to see Ui's face when first and for most

I need... spoilers... please....

Ui might actually just kill himself on the spot. I feel like Hirako might bring it up if anyone does

Hirako would be the one to bring it up, unless V decides to start doing some psychological warfare but hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I haven't entered one of these threads in almost a year, same to reading TG. But if you want to know.
>What killed the hype?
>shitposting
Answers itself. TG's whole deal was the fact that there it was mostly discussion and not shitposting. Then :RE and the anime happened.
And this is not to mention that :RE's story has been getting worse and worse with everything becoming fucking magic and Ishida's drawings becoming extremely inconsistent to the point you'd find QUALITY in a fucking manga. There's so many points it's even hard to mention them all.

:Re's story actually got bad but then good again and now it's just kind of boring at the moment. The art is actually not that bad especially for a weekly manga and that complaint always pisses me of a bit. It's fucking hard to do 18 pages a week plus all the side shit he does. It seems like he might have gotten more assistants recently because the art sine 143 has been fairly high quality. The writing is the actual problem and the amount of characters he tries to give actual depth to

Do we have any hope for the anime for TG: Re?
I hope it's not as shitty as the mess we got last series

someone post the Juuzou screencap.

When the Re anime starts this place is going to be fucking terrible and hilarious. I’m looking forward to that shitshow.

>What killed the hype?
the shitty writing

As requested

Cracks me up every time. Why are they so awful?

How is it that the anime made him look older and younger at the same time?

That was my first thought too.

They couldn’t even get the hair bands right, wow.

I'll hold on to hope until it airs
The Seidowl arc could be fun