Cute blue girl

Cute blue girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46Q17tTswnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute, but too bad she's from the realm of the shittiest leader. SInce they let probably the shittiest leader in the Multiverse rule over them, I can only conclude they all are dumb, and my waifu should be clever as well as cute, so 2/10, wouldn't waifu.

Indeed

Manly blue man.
no homo.

don't forget to tip that fedora

Go to bed, Dessler, you're drunk.

Its not a fedora. Its hair.

Is the new season good?

Are kids the best fucks between 8 and 13?

>has a cute and loyal petite space elf (or even two) who wants his seed
>unironically prefers some titty monster bimbo who dresses like a literal whore and likes pink sofas
>has a delirium tremens episode and shoots the elf
>barely even gives a fuck, only cares about the bimbo who has cucked him on multiple levels
>his whole military owned by one ship crewed with children
>kills small birds when salty
>tries to destroy his own planet, the homeland of his people in a rage-fit, probably booze-induced

And someone still doubts this turbopleb alcoholic is a shit. Ruined the show for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=46Q17tTswnE

N-no?

Modern anime needs more manly men in general, instead of ednless Generic Bishies #999

I wish anime had more blue girls

What makes blue color so sexy to you?

? Dunno what's wrong with the kids you meet then.

Real life Appalachian blue girls are hot. Pic not related. Punch it in altavista or something and read up on blue appalachians.

How is 2202 so far?

Pedos fuck off, Yamato is a wholesome show which promotes marriage and family values.

I'm not even sure, but it just seems like a very calming color and goes well with plenty of others. This reminds me that Shiuzka Itou voices another blue girl aside from Melda but it's not anime-related.

Blue skin is shiny and tasty-looking and I want to fuck girls with it. That's the end for me.

Hmm, I thought blue people are in fact an ancient Indian meme, because some of the Hindu gods are usually portrayed as blue-skinned. But perhaps Indian high castes in ancient times used to do a lot of inbreeding as well (since it's the inbreeding that turns Appalachians blue). My headcanon, however is that ancient blue aliens used to visit Earth and somewhere in the Universe there is a qt3.14 blue gf waiting for me, and I will meet her, perhaps not in this lifetime, but one of the next. Where the loops of time touch together....

Yeah, I haven't used QuickTime in years though.

So if you piss on a blue girl she will turn green?

S2 is garbage and no blue alien waifu doesn't help anything.

With enough exposure yes.

I had no idea that 2202 had even started. How much of it is available or subbed?

People actually still watch anime?

Now we're talkin

wow is this ripping off widowmaker from overwatch?

Same VA

>took out best girl and every new character out of the ship

Fuck 2022.

>took out best girl and every new character out of the ship

Fuck Kukui.

Fuck children in all anime.

Are Great Leaders allowed to be so lewd??

Nancy Pelosi is not great but is extremely lewd.

>Nancy Pelosi
too old. I like my lewd leaders to be younger and cuter.

Beauty queen from Alaska? You betcha?

Did Akira die yet?

>gone because new writer whos a jackass

10 episodes are subbed.

dont bother its not good, replaced the whole staff almost

By staff you mean characters? Well, at least best blue boy should be back. Probably has fuck all screen time but still.

no you idiot I mean the people who make the anime

Blue girls a cute

Oops *are.

I wish we had her in 2202 instead of kamiyan.

I thought she was a delicious brown until this volume cover, but blue works just as well if not better.

So Gamilas is a shithole empire?

what the fuck kind of trash is this
unironic Sup Forumsposters infesting every thread

My dick was fucking crazy over Rei and Meld.