Was she attracted to him?

Was she attracted to him?

What's wrong with her shoes?

She was attracted to her shirt.

You can't be attracted to your uncle.

She's not wearing socks

Can't be, she's gay.

when will trigger give me again a similar experience of watching this for the first time?

it was a bizarre, interesting ride. everything else has let me down since (besides maybe the witches).

goodbye trigger

Yes, she was attracted to Senketsu.

no

She has her best man.

This

Go find a rope tumblrfag.

I think she was in a physical way, but he was too goofy to keep her attention.

I'm sad they didn't became a couple. I'm not even sure if they're friends. I guess they're both gay.

>This show made me cum on my clothes
There's things i've regretted.

it's cannon

For some reason I've never felt aroused by the characters in Kill la Kill. I can say with all honestly that I enjoy the series for all the action and humor.

No, the only official romantic relationships were made before the show's run time.

Mikisugi used to be an uptight cocky scientist when Isshin brought him in. Tsumugu's older sister Kinue took a liking to him and made him open up to being "open", and they were engaged. Then she died in the Kamui experiment. In memory to her he went went full NUDISTO BEACH so he would never hide who he was on the inside again. He cares for Ryuko as the daughter he would never have which is why he blindly trusted her to make Senketsu work without dying or becoming a monster like Tsumugu feared. This is also why Tsumugu reacted very poorly to him bringing up Kinue's name while trying to convince him to leave Ryuko alone.

Greatest love story ever told

Wait one fucking second. YOU WHAT?

If she was, it was dropped when the plot kicked into high gear and forgotten about.

Mako is for Gamagori

Gamagori is for Satsuki.

Why does she sit like that?

Imitating the notorious manspread she has just witnessed.

DOTONBORI ROBO

>DTR

ftfy

>useless joke character who isn't even relevant after the first few episodes
>The actual male lead and love interest of the show is a talking sailor uniform with red horns

KLK was kind of inspired wasn't it?

Why the fuck wasn't this entire story never brought up in the series? Mikisugi was a bit of a dissappointment to me but this backstory would have made him a much better character

also where the hell did you get that from

Here's another for your trash ship

It's in one of the drama CDs. And the answer is the show was behind schedule so they cut a lot of the fat.

>tfw shipping Ryuuko with both Mako and Mikisugi
>tfw the Senketsufags and Gamagoorifags get mad every time

Fuck off faggot.Ryuko is for Mako.

Even Mako knows Ryuko's for Senketsu.

Mako is just being nice here.

What about here?

Gama and clothcucks are fucking pathetic. Ryuuko forgot that cloth immediately and Mako never gave flying shit abut Gama.

This tons of information that explains shit got the ax, but was brought back for the official materials released such as the drama CDs and official script book.

>Mako cries when she thinks Gama is hurt and the last scene of the show is Ryuko running off to think about Senketsu

What exactly did he mean by this?

You can tell from Ryuuko's expression it's bullshit

Last scene of the series is Ryuuko going on a date with Mako and Gama being annoying stalker.

>nobody likes short sexy delinquent + tall sexy delinquent except me

Dick too small.

I wish they had cut on Ryuuko's bullshit crisis episodes then. Her breaking down thrice during the series made her comeuppances lose any impact while wasting opportunities to develop the other characters.

damn it, now I'm mad

what was that joke about?

Believe it or not that was cut down too. The post Berserker stuff kinda makes sense given the whole "what the fuck did I literally transform into something" stuff, but the post sports festival doesn't because they cut out most of what was actually going on.

While Ryuko was in the coma for a month Ragyo, stymied by Satsuki permanently poisoning Junketsu leaving it unable to initiate the world cocoon seed during the sports festival as planned, needed a new Kamui to do it and decided to wait for an even better one more worthy of her wearing to be completed by her underlings. She could have done it herself but split her personal attention elsewhere. While physically abusing Satsuki to prove to the human how inferior she was and punishing disobedience, careful to leave her alive as the power source for the new super Kamui with Rei remaining as the backup as before, Ragyo was simultaneously trying to subjugate the "perfect daughter" she had never been able to make but now knew existed. While literally raping Satsuki she was at the same time mind raping Ryuko through a weak Life Fiber connection made during the failed mind stitch to occupy the girl's mental defenses. It worked and let her comb through Ryuko's memory, subconscious, and mind to build the fake "life story" she was going to overwrite it with. Ryuko was guided into doing the rage bender to get revenge for the mind torture as planned, woken up by a covers type specifically prepared to do so when she was ready to enslave, which were sent to the human resistance base Ragyo always knew the location of but left alone because she didn't consider the humans a threat at all, and had Junketsu pre-disassembled and ready to serve its new purpose as Ryuko's jailer to ensure the mind rewrite could not be broken by herself.

Mikisugi designed the DTRs, but Takarada paid for the development so he got to name them and after looking at them did in the most pimp way he could. Dotonbori while the exit location for the base is in real life Osaka's historic theater district, which back in the Edo times were Japan's historic red-light districts. Aikuro sees nudism as personal freedom, not prostitution, and detests the association.

What was cut sounds dumb and unecessary. There was no need for remote brainwashing nonsense to justify Ryuko seeking revenge and distrusting Aikuro & co.
Not to mention that all this stuff basically disproves cuts being caused by tight schedule, unless the series was planned to last 3 cours. Aikuro's backstory is nice and all but where does it fit into the narrative? Better leave it in side materials.

tomboy

It was to Justify Ryuko leaving Senketsu behind, so she could be taken by the enemy, after spending all the episodes leading up to that learning how she was stronger working with others and building up trust with those people. Yeah it didn't need to be said, but canonically that's what happened.

The way I see Nakashima rewrote this shit something like three times from start to finish, or at least so the producer said in interviews. There are whole arcs that got cut like Ryuko going to prison for reasons I forget, while other arcs were only made in later revisions like the naturals election, which leaves us with a lot of flawed rough edges. Its like he took all the drafts and cut what was nice together into a final version that really could have been 3 to 4 cours worth condensed into two, without properly setting the overarching story on a neat path but was good enough to publish. Still enjoyable though.

>There are whole arcs that got cut like Ryuko going to prison for reasons I forget

She was framed for murdering Mikisugi. Probably also why Mikisugi is so useless in the later part of the show, he wasn't even going to be in it.

that's a bunch of fascinating extra information, especially the dotonbori-robo explanation

Do you have any more info on Tsumugu? he was absurdly useless.

>It was to Justify Ryuko leaving Senketsu behind
She said why she left him behind herself, and it was even foreshadowed episodes before when she was outraged at Senketsu being created as a weapon to kill his kin.
>She was framed for murdering Mikisugi.
And this is something so out there that would have no place whatsoever in how the show ended up being. Pointless even discussing it.
I'm also tired of hearing how Aikuro would be useless just because he doesn't fight, which has good justification, when he's effectively the commander of the good guys for most of the second act.
If there's one that has no purpose past a certain point is Tsumugu.

Physically at least but it's only natural being an inexperienced young healthy girl. She quickly got over it, though.

Nah. She's gay.

This.

Gay for a girl's uniform (male)

Same. I think part of it was the art style.

Riddle me this Sup Forums how do you fuck a uniform?

The adventure is in finding out.

yes, but not for mako

Isn't Senketsu supposed to be her dad or something?

She loved the way he flashed his dick around more than she'll ever admit but she had no romantic feelings towards him at all.

Having him erotically headpat you and stroke your hair of course

nah, it's her dad's final memento

Wanting him to stop making her horny and frustrated and instead take her isn't romantic.
It's wanting to fuck.
She wanted the dick and wanted it bad.

Nope. He's just a life fiber learning to be human.

>gay
>her idea of ultimate happiness is marrying a man and having a happy family

lesbian.

>outraged at Senketsu being created as a weapon to kill his kin
That was why she didn't want to drag him into sports festival, she left him behind after her "conditioning coma" because as she said "he reminded her she was a monster" which a lot of people complained coming out of nowhere, as Ragyo implanted in her which got cut from run time not out of want to save him at least in a major capacity.

Tsumugu doesn't have much unfortunately. He wasn't like Mikisugi and wanting to be a nudist, he was primarily concerned with his vendetta against everything and everyone Life Fiber. He dedicated every waking hour of his life to such leading to his constant attacks against Revocs which practically all got mentioned in run time. The only extra thing that comes to mind is the infamous "Life Fiber Bullet", which was one of his strongest tools and they only had the ability to make so many of due to requiring fibers. He had them because he was the best. His realization that he was outclassed in the show was trying to fight Nui, in the original scripts he/Mikisugi was actually going to shoot it at Berserk Ryuko as planed and find out it had little to no effect, which was going to blow his mind with how little he could do forcing the need to have a Kamui wearer on the Nudist's side even after she had gone out of control once. I'm pretty sure that got cut so they weren't going to have "good guys" shoot the protagonist, and it left us with a Tsumugu able to care about people/ trust Mikisugi.

Le't be honest, Broketsu died, and no matter how much people would want it, she's not gonna fuck her sister. So Mako & Nudist beach guy are the only viable options. it kinda sucks.
He's more into Satsuki isn't he?

imagine[/imagine]