Jojo's Villains as I see them

Jojo's Villains as I see them

First Villain: Vampire lord that wishes to rule the world
Second Villain: We made the things that made Dio a vampire and are trying to become gods
Third Villain: HANDS MAKE MY DICK ROCK HARD

What will the sky look like in part 5? Will DP go back to regular blue, or change it up?

Hopefully not piss-yellow again

Considering Part 5 is the gayest part, the sky will be pink or purple. Screencap this.

Grass is green

How can grass be green if our eyes aren't real?

No kinkshaming pls

Your fetish is bad and you should feel bad.

Why do people hype SBR so much? Sure the characters are cool, but that's pretty much it.

and the next villain is a man who hides inside of
a boy to maintain his constant climax.

I know that picture it's the thing where they turned Disney songs into Jojo villain songs.

Because everybody likes dinosaurs.

Babby’s first seinen and also idiots who think Valentine was right. It is really good but the people here make it out to be the second coming of Christ heh which leaves a lot to be desired when you actually read it and realise they were full of shit. Easily in the top 3 Parts and worthy of the top spot depending on your taste, but boy is it overrated here.

Part 7 started being good when it changed to monthly chapters. Until that point, it was almost unreadable.

Gappy makes me happy

Last time I was on a jojo thread, you were banned. What happened?

Just a reminder to report them and move on.

Are you implying that you've only read/watched up until Part 4? Go read the remaining parts, you filthy animeonly.

DIO just wanted the Jostars to leave him alone after he won, but his Stand awakening was killing Joseph's daughter, so they went to Egypt to murder him.
Kira just wanted to be left alone and occasionally murder a bitch with pretty hands.

I dont read manga nerd

i imagine part 9 like this

The son of gappy is studying in italy dealing with school stuff and such, but when a mysterious cult which worships the holy corpe is born inside his school, little gappy must infiltrate it to know whos the responsible of it (be aware the cult probably murders someone important to little gappy)
going as far as defeating the leader of the cult in his school.
Getting caught red handed on the scene hes sent to jail where the cult has its main base, beating many stand users, the corpse manages to get to italy due to stream waves and its up to little gappy to get out of jail, before the unknown leader of the cult gets the body and ascends as Jesus

I remember reading some time ago that "Jojolion" supposedly means Blessed Jojo

Would that mean that maybe Gappy somehow fuses with the holy corpse to become some sort of living saint at the end?

Here's what to expect going forward.
Fourth Villain: But who was phone?
Fifth Villain: First Villains gay lover
Sixth Villain: America

i think it means blessed in the sense that gappy survived the fusion

It's yellow to contrast with the purples of the main character, so maybe the sky would make the same with Giorno.
Purple maybe?