>Next week we get Fukushima
The next episode won't be any better

D-DYSPO!?

Reminder.

Template for next episode. Thoughts?
just dl'ed paint.net this evening pls no bulli too hard

pathetic waste of time

Good.

At least they can take hits from Jiren. Jobhan gets manhandled by fucking low tiers.

I'm not ready for it to be over. I'm done humoring the show when Gohan's out.

Post beautiful monkeys.

I have a challenge for all the shitpost-blinded niggers in this thread.

You all have been placed in charge of writing the next full-length arc of Dragon Ball Super, and Toriyama and Toyotaro have set a few guidelines for you.

>Gohan is the focus character.
>The threat comes from a mortal belonging to one of the non-ToP participating universes
>Something prevents both Goku and Vegeta from acting on the threat
>Gohan attains some form of power that allows him to compete for the top spot alongside Goku and Vegeta that is unique to him
>The Pride Troopers must be involved to some extent.

The rest is in your hands, anons. What do you do?

Vegeta and 17 ain't got time for that shit from glorified extras

Kill yourself pathetic waifufag.

pinche payaso

Joins the PT for a while. He jobs then gets saved by Toppo and Jiren who were busy somewhere else.

The only way Gohan is getting his Blanco form is if Cell comes back as Cell Dorado.
That way, we can have Gohan vs Cell Round 2.

Perfect ToP finale that would have saved this arc:

UI Goku vs. Jiren
SS Royal (Purple) Vegeta vs. LSS2 Kefla
Hit vs. Toppo
17 vs. Dyspo

The rest are obviously irrelevant.

Videl and Gohan take their vigilante superhero racket universe-wide. Goku FINALLY teaches his son Instant Transmission (seriously, wtf is he thinking not sharing that) and they set off to stop Chong-Chong; a single criminal so powerful that he makes the put the 4th strongest universe over the threshold solo.

>Cell Dorado

I like you mah nigga

glad frieza has his face in the fucking dirt for once in this tournament
all he does is laugh at everything, act all smug as though he's got a master plan figured out, no one can make him look vulnerable
until dyspo. i dont care if hes pawning him off on gohan next week, frieza finally got a little bit of comeuppance for being a big untouchable piece of shit, thank fucking god

*Blocks kales path*

>That sprite animation that completely sidelines Gohan vs Cell Dorado
>Makes it the Goku-Vegeta Power Hour
God even fan projects are subject to this shit

t. Cabbafag

Only as strong as SSJ4 Xeno Goku, who has been gaining transformations in a linear, increasing fashion and hasn't reached SSG or Blue yet

So, is anyone else going to Bow or what?

>High Priest has to recap who's left to Zeno because Toei knows kids watching haven't kept track

Now that is some quality customer service.

Source?

What if Jiren has a transformation?

Goku and Vegeta are training with Jiren in an alternate universe for a year, Gohan joins the Pride Troopers as Toppo notices his sense of Justice, is asspulled by the Daishinkan into Ultimate God Ultimate via ritual, and goes off to fight the fusion of the other GoDs gone evil. He jobs as usual and Goku, Vegeta, Jiren and Frieza simultaneously one-punch the fusion.

this is so fucking STUPID oh my god

Gogeta when?

Kek.

Kale hops on his dick.

yes? He upgraded himself while in hell, he literally says that when goku brings him out. He even does that whole thing with a red hand and a blue hand.

>Something prevents both Goku and Vegeta from acting on the thread
You didn't follow the guidelines.

>Cell Dorado

Is Vegeta's new form a Super Vegeta blue or super saiyan blue 2?
Hair looks like SS2 but his muscular form looks more like Super Vegeta

Also, the way he transformed, with almost 0 motivation or triggering causes showed he already had that before the tournament, so I'm guessing he attained that at the time chamber

any opinions on this?

Didn't Gogetafags say he would be in the manga? Either way, why are people so obsessed with fusion when we already had a shitty fusion this arc?

this is assuming he's not kicked out after next weeks episode

Does moe kawaii pLince need reminder what happened after those?

Even if Gohan gets a new form it will be to take out Toppo, not win the tournament. His new form would at best be on par with Blue X20 or Royal Blue (or whatever the name of Vegeta's new form is), letting him win against Toppo and maybe get a quick few hits in on Jiren.

Honestly we need to start losing Universe 7 fighters so we can feel some tension. We already know Freeza can deal with Dyspo, so there's no threat there, meaning it's effectively 5v2. The fact that we got this far in the ToP with this many Universe 7 fighters left is a failure on the part of the writers. Universe 7 should've been at this point with a number disadvantage.

Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with vegeta's head? Thank god for that widow's peak. If he didn't have it, he'd be disgusting.

The muscle part has more to do with the shitty art this episode I think

Fucking spic.

>Vegeta goes Super Saiyan Ah Bloo Bloo
>Goku doesn't even bother commenting on his "power" while in Blue Kaioken, a form he unlocked 2 arcs ago
Subarashi.

I wish they had interacted

All of them died.

wrong

Poor kale would have her insides destroyed.

I wish I could read mexican... Anyone here, who can translate to american?

Beded by Cabba.

Poor Broly would have his dick crushed to a pulp.

I LOVE CAULIFLA!

Fuck off Cuckbba

Leave El Grande Padre to m-

There's no evidence that Vegeta can even do the fusion dance. He comments on it once but having seen it once doesn't make him an expert, and at this point that was almost a decade ago.

Gogeta won't happen, stop wishing for it to happen.

It would be called Vegeta Calvo you uneducated puerco.

>There's no evidence that Vegeta can even do the fusion dance.

bruh

Why did he summon planets against a universe buster?

I'm imagining the UI theme song playing to this, but everything's slightly off-key and it's fucking incredible

dspyo is gonna kill gohan so Goku can get motivated to master UI

What evidence is there?

you do know that dyspo isn't hurting him at all, do you? friezer isn't even in his gold form

Movies are non-canon, but they exist

top kek

>jiren, they should disqualify you for bringing a weapon
> but i'm not armed
> then what about this big rod?

A reminder of what? That Jobgeta would've gotten himself killed, if not for the intervention of a literal Angel and Goku, despite having all the odds stacked in his favor?

It's a stalemate then. But retards here think Frieza is "losing". Frieza can't hit Dyspo. Dyspo can hit him but he can't hurt him.

Mafuba is easily the most aesthetic attack. That shit always freaks people's minds too

they are ki infused planets, so they are stronger just like Trunks sword.

Only if she goes berserker during sex, otherwise she's gonna get her tight hole stretched which I would love to see.

You posted that in the last thread and I felt bad no one reply, here’s a (you)

Wtf?!

Grand Priest, Beerus and the others commenting isn't enough?

Post yfw when AYY Lmao beats both Goku UI and Golden Freeza at the same time

daddy slay me

>Kefla

True Legendary Kale's snatch would rip his dick off.
She needs to stay in Controlled or Base, unless Broly has some weird fucking fantasies.

God why do spics keep making this shit?

Dyspo being eliminated would be a great reason to force Toppo to go full power and show why he is Hakaishin level.

goku gets erased, the tournament ends in a tie.

Speaking of Freeza, how many retards got BTFO after last episode? There were the idiots who said Dyspo would be a threat to Frieza, who else?

uguu

If even characters like Chadba, Caulifla, Kale and Brianne marry before Yamcha, I'll give up on him.

Toppo vs Hit and Kefla would be better.

Toppo is supposed to be Hakaishin level.

that's where this thread belongs