Death March

AOTY and isekai of the year. Proof me wrong. Maybe even better than the Prisma Shero movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-13/death-march-to-the-parallel-world-rhapsody-novels-get-spinoff-manga/.126187
youtube.com/watch?v=XIxnfqsj8w4
youtube.com/watch?v=mbtdzJKZIWw
youtube.com/watch?v=v4yDymDBwrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was actually better then I assumed it would be. I hope they can keep it up and not fall into the trap of every episode revolving around the girls.

>every episode revolving around the girls.
Fag

my biggest problem is I can't read any of the pop-ups and I'm sure I'm missing out on a lot because of that.

Any adaptation will never cover much, even if it can get a sequel.

It's fucking trash isekai and i love it

I like the concept, and it helps I have low enough standards for most of it because there isn't that much that has great writing.

Just need to wait for BD

The mango covers the popup messages. Or you could just read the WN before muh copyrights shut them down like Konosuba.

overlord is the better isekai

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

I wish this was actually just a sol about a software engineer dealing with nip office politics

I turns to shit real quick like these all do.

>I'm sure I'm missing out on a lot because of that.
Yeah, like the fact he killed the Dragon God.

This and I loved climb and lizards

Yes but Overlord is in season 2, which is never good in any anime, plus they used up all the budget for those keyframes in S02E01.

Why can't actually decent Isekai get translated. I want to see Makoto to be slowly revealed to be an utterly broken person that could've easily gone full genocide.

Sorry only good and shitty isekai are allowed.

>people already falling for the fucking death march ruse Cruise
god damn it, theres a reason theres 3 seriously shitty isekai and this is one of them. you faggots are gonna get bait and switched so god damn hard.

>Why can't actually decent Isekai get translated.

You shut your whore mouth.

it will be fun

When the possible futures/alternate realities or whatever they are were destroyed, I wonder how the gods choose which one to keep, and what causes new ones to form. There was one unique reason due to Makoto's actions this time, but I doubt much more detail will ever be given.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-13/death-march-to-the-parallel-world-rhapsody-novels-get-spinoff-manga/.126187

>. I want to see Makoto to be slowly revealed to be an utterly broken person that could've easily gone full genocide.
He's not utterly broken. He's just completely clinically psychopathic. When even those closest to him are extremely fearful of ever crossing him because they know he could erase them from existence without batting an eye. I don't know if the author wrote him intentionally that way, or if the author was attempting to make him as generic as possible, but he's one of the best textbook cases of psychopathy I've ever seen. I love him for it too.

Will he die(from chunni embarassment) if he takes off the mask?

They could do it like School Days and end the cour with a Bad End.
>I like the alt world where he becomes an edgy swordsman.

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-13/death-march-to-the-parallel-world-rhapsody-novels-get-spinoff-manga/.126187

Sounds good but I wanted a John Smith spinoff.

Just watch New Game! .

just got around to watching this. the OP/ED are a disappointment. they better not mess up pochi and tama

>translated
>Makoto
Are you talking about the LN? Because manga and WN for that have already caught up.

Pity it turns into a slice of life cooking story

Slice of life is the point, but I would be fine with a bit less cooking. Eating all kinds of monsters is fine though.

>best girl
>not appearing in the sure
Desuwa is suffering

It was decent at first but then the author kept adding more girls.

Karina needs more love.

Were one of those background girls at his office supposed to be yamato?

Yamato supposedly was isekai'ed before then. So no.

>fresh outta high school
>can barely code a html page
>lands a job anyway
h o w
o
w

you know how

No. Yamato is the new guy at his work place, that disappeared before finishing their project.

Literally worst show of the season.

that would be reddit team epic

This shit thread is proof that the show sucks.

This is the kind of man we should all aspire to be.

...you monster

Just caught up to the translated manga. The manga seems a bit slow in places, so perhaps the anime will handle that better.

It's comfy at least.

Some of us can aspire to be more than wagecucks in a dead-end industry with no upward mobility.

That was how game dev was like in the 80s and 90s AFAIK. Iconic /vr/ Ultima was started by a single man coding with his Apple II. Lots of devs who worked for Atari and early consoles were kids who selftaught themselves coding.

Though now she would be about 100 million years too young for him. Aze was a mistake.

MOM!
Insert pic of Bob Sapp here. Oh found it easily.

If he ever got unmasked he might, there's a couple of times he cringes hard at himself being the masked man.

He should have used that as one of his disguises.

I too enjoy anime where the protagonist doesn't do anything and when he does, he has to wear a mask because his Japanese genes refuse to stand out. Truly this is the kind of hero Japan needs in these trying times.

>he has to wear a mask because his Japanese genes refuse to stand out. Truly this is the kind of hero Japan needs in these trying times.
He hides his power level like any good otaku should. Unlike fujoshit Arisa.

Their boss only hires girls. (She even admits it in Season 2)

Feels like SAO all over again. You have shit taste, friend.

WTF I love SAO and Blog Horizon!

>log horizon
>bad
fuck off

LH is seinfield of animes. I love it. SAO just has better budget and cuter grills/VAs.

>I WANT TO KNOW WHAT AI IS! I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mbtdzJKZIWw

Wrong song.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4yDymDBwrA

New game is just slice of life highschool game making club compared to what the first half of this episode could of been if turned into a series.

>you will never lounge around in the back grilling monsters while your lolis power level

This is literally almost all he does when they're fighting in the labyrinth once they get to the labyrinth city.

>highschool game making club c
Most of the employees in NG are xmas keks, ya blind fool.

your standards are low. the manga is mediocre quality and yet shits all over this crap.

this anime was made by a studio that simply doesn't care. much like Grancrest Senki (and man is ever the manga superior for Grancrest Senki)

>while your lolis power level
No. That's what he did in early "game". He did most of the fighting while his haremettes deal the killing blow or just throw rocks to share XP. Btw they don't need his help, they were grinding steadily.

>Konosuba
Your opinion doesn't matter.

so you don't like fun things. got it. past your bed time sport.

>11 more episodes of constant narration.

Is this going anywhere anymore? It seems like it really started dragging the last few arcs.

Can't wait for the comfy honestly.

>touched by the same people responsible for memeyoiga
It's doomed.

thats literally the entire plot of the series.