Why do people love traps?

Why do people love traps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now I'm going to watch you start another thread with this pic after the mods delete this thread.

Because it is a play with your sexuality. It's like when you listen to a song and it suddenly goes silent, and then the music keeps going again, giving you the impression it is over. It really makes you think. Really, it gives you material for discussion, since the character looks like a woman, but it's not really a woman. It's like the debate on whether is acceptable to fuck a loli that looks 12 but is actually a thousand years old elder dragon; but with traps, it can happen in real life.

deep

Ass is tighter

I think most guys are tired of women. The idea of being gay is pretty appealing, but they still enjoy the feminine aspects of women like long hair, dainty figures, good smells, cute face, etc. So, a character that looks and acts like a cute girl but is really a guy is tempting to even the straightest man out there.

The dong

"People" don't, I can assure you.

Because I like boobs and dicks at the same time.

>sexualizing something is bad
what a dummy

because they are faggots and don't want to admit it

Dicks are funny

Best of both worlds.
Nothing beats a penis on a woman's body.

I like the cute ones

Why do these threads keep getting deleted?

You can fuck them and then play video games with each other afterwards.

it got all the appeal of a girl with the addition of a nice hard cock

Same

Nothing hotter than a cute guy that looks like a girl fucking a girl. I can't stand futa because you ruin a perfectly good girl, but with traps you're making the best of a bad situation.

traps have to be cute, it's in the definition
Don't fall for those ugly crossdressers stealing the term

>"People"

Lmao

Trap lovers aren't people.

Blurring the lines is hot, thats why I also love tomboys and muscular women.
Not blurry enough to have unholy abominations like real transsexuals that dont pass or cuntboys for that matter but more than adequate to mess with your dick.

Been thinking of watching Blend S just for the trap, but sadly watching just for the trap has backfired on me more than once.

mean

also, you should watch this, it talks about futa with most of the talking points relate to traps

youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

Unironically. Greeks and Romans had no concept of straight and gay, but they did care a lot about masculinity.
If you took it up the butt you were just lower than the guy whose dick was in your ass. Pretty much a woman because women don't fuck others, they just receive, like the guy who takes it in the butt.

because its many levels of taboo and people are excited by anything that's considered forbidden.

It's a woman, but it's not a woman.

because you think their possession of a penis will remove the drama of a vagina-haver despite them being a sexually confused crossdresser