Literally became the world's most beloved waifu right after the first episode

>literally became the world's most beloved waifu right after the first episode
>quickly died down as the show continued
>now nobody gives a fuck about her

Why is she so completely forgotten? She doesn't deserve this.

She took the path Chaika and Umehara did.

Remember Mio from that show K-On? Of course you don’t. She’s just a seasonal fad, trash that gets popularized one season and completely forgotten in the next. Growing up is recognizing garbage characters for who they are and moving on.

not completely forgotten

Thanks for your wisdom.
I feel grown up now.

People only liked the boob ribbon, not the girl wearing it.

I love her, best kami-sama.

The show turned out to have a lot of potential but failed ultimately because it revolves around a guy who's only motivation is getting a girlfriend. If that's not pathetic and a waste of time, I don't know what is.

What that wasn't his motivation at all

Forgotten by who? She is still nice fap material but if there are not new doujins or fanart is kinda hard to keep relevant.

Imagine if the main character was kenshiro.

but he already had a wife?

Kenshiro is too outdoorsy for this dungeon shit.

An erection lasts a few minutes.
A meme lasts a couple months.
A good character can be remembered for years.
A girl who is only popular for her sex appeal and her memes is doomed to be a seasonal waifu. She needs stand-out character traits that truly separate her from all the other thousands of cute anime girls.

Because ass>tits.

>Anime is called "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?"
>Anime starts with Bell falling in love with some blonde bimbo.
>Spends the rest of the anime trying to get strong to impress her.
I just summed up the whole anime for you.

Don't worry the Hestia society remembers, they even have chapters now in multiple large cities. They're a real thing, look it up, just be prepared for a thorough phenotype inspection

>instead of making S2 they adapt a spin-off that does so terribly it kills the series

What were they thinking?

What did you expect from a flavor-of-the-month waifu?

How many "meme girls" actually had popularity that actually lasted for over a year?

Now if we could just get a repeat of that minotaur fight in season 2 that’d be perfect. Oh, and less of that perfect Mary Sue blonde bimbo strolling in to save the day all the time.

was that bad?

I still don't know why the sequel was about the most boring girl and a lesbian stalker fangirl instead of about Bestia's Bunny Boy.

>Aiz
>Mary Sue

How? Of course she's strong, but far from perfection.

The anime is just okay, hence why it was quickly forgotten, though the LNs are pretty fun and I'm still reading them.
Hestia is a cutie.

lmao, you mean this dress had an actual character attached to it?

>Remember Mio from that show K-On? Of course you don’t.
Yes I do

She deserves to be in a better series

Hence why she was forgotten...

A challenger appears.

She literally ends all conflict in the series with her presence. With her around around Bell is never in any actual danger, she ends the conflict he needs to overcome to grow as a character.

Also I personally just dislike her character, kuudere emotionless types never sit well with me and they take her personality to the extreme with that, basically making her an emotionless robot.

>adulthood is recognizing garbage characters for who they are

Looks like you still have some growing to do

That brilliant design was enough to make watching her shit show bearable.

Haruhi
Asuka
Lina Inverse

Original "Meme" girls are still popular

I would have said Asuna type/clone, but you're probably right.

Even Japan seems to think Hestia>>>Her (guess who got more doujins in general)

>She literally ends all conflict in the series with her presence
She saves his life exactly twice. Other than that, she doesn't end any kind of conflict.
Also, right after one of those times, he still has go and save Lilly by himself

>she ends the confilct he needs to overcome to grow as a character
Ah, yes, like that time she defends him against Bete's shittalk, or that time she kills the Minothaur for him... Seriously, I can't think of a single instance in the show where she hinders Bell's character development.

>emotionless robot
Sucks to be you if you don't watch the spin-off or read the novels.