Shieldbro Spinoff: Yari No Yuusha No Yarinaoshi CH2&3

Dumping the spear hero gaiden manga chapter 2 and 3. come on in and join!

>how much do you know?
Mostly everything but he forgot.

The translation of the title is somewhere along the lines of "The restart of the spear hero"

Is this the redemption arc for spear hero?

This naofumi is quite different from the one we know.

Kinda sorta maybe? he's pretty much insane, you'll see why next chapter.

This sweet and caring side of naofumi is his true nature. You can notice some of this with the naofumi we know. Also this is why he got so burned with bitch's betrayal.

Boy do news travel fast, they must have had all of this set up in advance.

Oh here's the weapons shop guy.

He's based even in this timeline.

To be fair he doesn't have that option.

By all of this they mean motoyasu can help gather materials for naofumi to absorb and unlock more shields.

Motoyasu calm the fuck down.

Small bump

Kuro is born!

Hey it's raphtalia!

>naofumi is a cinnamon roll too good for this world
ALL SMILES

Not sure if it's something about the translation but in the WN it was something like "but you sent your slaves to battle with smiles on their faces!"

I mean he was cruel but he took very good care of his slaves.

RIP Raphtalia of the second timeline

Let the grind commence!

The manga doesn't have the lee way to get into all those walls of text that outline the situation, so the compression hurts when reading it as someone new to shield hero. It's mainly on the fault of the mangaka who is not at adaptations as someone like say the mangaka of Youjo Senki, but even the latter has to cut things out.

The skill is actually called Brionac

Yeah guess that's true. Not to mention you need to read minimum up to vol 11 of the LN to get most of the back ground info.

Btw, dragons are the 3rd place in Motoyasu's shitlist. Try to guess who the second is, the first is pretty much obvious.

Remember that monsters grow faster as they level up.

Breaking down materials can result in unlocking more weapons. Like say, dismantling the corpse of a dragon instead of absorbing it outright can unlock stuff like "Dragon bone shield","dragon meat shield","dragon leather shield", etc. rather than just a "dragon shield"

Naofumi's cooking talent is still a thing even without the shield boosting his cooking ability.

Ch2 end! will dump ch3 shortly after

This part explains how motoyasu became what he is now.

Thanks for the dump. Didn't care much for Spear but that was a nice read.

It's amazing how easy can they fall for her bullshit.

Betrayed for the second time by the women he trusted he became emotionally broken and depressed... until a certain someone went to cheer him up.

we're not done yet

This is kuro's angel form, she looks cute.

kuro's filorial form, she's cute this way too.

It's called adventurer's guild.

Yeah the three hero church is still a thing.

Reminds me of trying to get rare pets in Rappelz.

damn motoyasu you scary.

Hopefully they will take this warning to heart.

That's the filorial queen form, holy shit.

Stiltvelt/welt whatever.

How hard is Motoyasu fucking up the future of this timeline, by not letting Nao become edgy.

You'll see how hard in a few pages.

He's just too pure for that fucked up world.

Kuro-chan has become an angel!

They just grow so fast...

Oh shit what.

RIP Naofumi of the second timeline.

Did naofumi just die?

This place looks familiar.

Yes.

I understand your confusion.

This just ain't right

how, did he get backstabbed?

Not surprised this happens. Naofumi can't solo since he's became soft and reliant on lance hero and no Rapht to support him.

You're onto something here motoyasu.

In the WN, motoyasu theorizes that he got vaporized with the 3 hero church「Judgement」spell when he got to the border

Rip itsuki of the 3rd timeline.

RIP Ren of the 4th timeline

And by the way motoyasu used the meteor/shooting star spear. The spear is called the "Dragon's Era Minute Hand"

i bet five bucks dahaka will pop out and stop spear's fuckery with time space continuum

So that means Ren and Itsuki have their own timeline as well? I bet they gonna kill alternate Moto as well for what he did.

So yeah, this confirms naofumi died while in transit to stiltvelt.

No, motoyasu is the only one who has the ability to fuck with time.

And this is the end of chapter 3. I hope you enjoyed this dump. If you want to use this thread as an isekai threadd or anything then go ahead.

Thanks for the dump.

>finally find and hatch and raise Firo to angel form
>Some other dumbass hero trips and cracks his head open on a rock
>reset

so will he try to re-enact the events of the first timeline in the hope that Naofumi gets tough?

Well the heroes (itsuki & ren) don't exactly get to have heroic/peaceful deaths in the coming loops i can tell you that much.

No, he's going to make sure naofumi stays safe this time around.
Though there's a second spear hero web novel series where motoyasu gets his memories back when he gets kicked by firo in the balls for the first time.

We're never seeing her again, her or in the original, aren't we?

Nope, don't get too attached to her. I mean, she DOES exist in the original but she wasn't raised by motoyasu.

STOP DONT DO MORE SCANS WE WILL GET UNTIL THE NETORARE PART AND THIS WILL BE A SHITFEST,I REPEAT STOP THE SCALATIONS OF THIS ONE.

>second spear hero web novel series
Are these all written by the same guy? I don't know if I should be impressed or concerned

She does exist but is never mentioned again, right?
They made her too cute so I'm sòoghtly annoyed

Did LN's king also stopped being an useless retard once the queen was killed? Or is this trash king really working with the demons there?

Oh boy here we go again.

I guess that means Raphtalia dies of pneumonia in this story.

Someone post that replies of rage image. You know the one.

Yep, same guy. The part i mentioned was a "tutorial arc" of sorts. His minute hand upgraded and now it can send him to various points in time randomly. right now hes at the "end" of the 5th timeline, when itsuki got cut down by armor

He does prove his worth eventually but not in this timeline or the next. If you mean from the main shield hero main novels, we'll have to wait until volume 16. The tact arc.

Define NTR and if you can please spoiler what do you mean in this case.

He became a lolimancer.

>Define NTR and if you can please spoiler what do you mean in this case.

Didnt he mean the raphtalia netorare in this spin off?

This isn't canon, is it?

I like this Motoyasu, he has the balls to test revival unlike a certain tracksuit wearing MC.

No, he's just got birds in the brain. There's various factors that contribute to the developement of a filorial. his filorials turned out that way because of how he raised them. They would have turned out differently if naofumi raised them

It is canon
Shieldhero goes full tard mode wit timelines later on

Nothing every timeline is it's own branch, they have no effect on the main story.