Darling in the FranXX

This is True Tears all over again, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6c7k52
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The tits arent Joysticks
>The boys pilot the girls with handles on their asses
>Maybe there is also a Dominatrix version where the boy is piloted and the joystick is the Dick, and the girls is held with the handles so to facilitate the girls Use of the Joystick with her genitalia.

This Serie hold great potentials

Wait, is there romance in this? Hopefully my ship will not get destroyed, I am still recovering from Just Because.

>this is x all over again, ri
stop

Tell me darlingbros, its gonna have a happy ending right? Zero Two's still smiling right??
Also
Hiro is a manlet

She already got her own guy

/ourwife/

I wouldn’t call it romance.

OKAY RETARDS POST MORE LEWDS FUCKING NOW.

ALL WHAT MATTERS IS MORE PINK VAGINA.

>This series holds great potential.
Fixed that for you, ESL-kun.

Are they siblings?

Do you guys think she is really dead?

That's a flashback.

Why does Yabuki like Ichigo so much? He actually emphasizes her a lot in his manga.

Mechs are stronger based on how much you love eachother.

Because Yabuki has been proven to have superior taste.

Whats this cute girls name Sup Forums?

Yabuki already knows the entire plot so he probably knows a lot of things about her that we don't.

Or just how hard you fuck them.

I'd like to point out that the most interesting part of that scene is that it's a sakura garden and what we've seen so far of the environment of this world is that it's post apocalyptic as fuck.

Looks similair to Haruna, his favorite girl

are you still debating is this SEX or mecha?

I don't think you can fuck the mechs. They're pretty big.

Its more of a Greatest Love Story Ever Told, really

Mikan is Yabuki's favorite girl, he's not the writer of TLR. Hiro doesn't have an imouto in this for him to flock to though.

is she Cocona?

Nobody is debating if this is SEX or not. The answer is YES, it is.

Did someone want Star Butterfly to win this badly?

You guys realize that this is basically "Gainax Greatest Hits", right? Sex and mecha are the same. Like how Naota getting robots out of his head was him getting a boner. Or how drills were penises in Gurren-Lagann.

Im glad i don't give a fuck about anyone here or i would actually want the childhood friend to win

it can be both at the same time, FLCL aired years ago

Was this really necessary?

Bellri Ikari

The girls are like voodoo dolls for the mechs.

>serie
It's a mass noun you dweeb. The singular of series is series.

Nothing to debate about that.

g-reco protagonist whatever his name is

Is you posting the same thing every thread necessary?

>#metoo

>2018
>gif

I want Zero Two to force his dick inside her

The two of them are still actually in a dome since you can see the ceiling in this shot. Some people say that the scene is a flashback, but it could easily be a flashforward as well.

He reminds me of the weapon engineer guy in Getter Robo

If the mech needs the boy and the girl does it have a dick too?

Those were some high quality energy resources, Dr. Wily hadn't seen anything like that on earth.

I hope the other robots don't job so much so Strelitzia can show off. I think they will job in their first fight due to in experience, though.

Bellri is cuter

Do you think MC has the power to ride other girls? Although there is a high chance of them going full ahegao.

Why is Big Boss groping her?

>the feeling of fighting as giant a mecha while being fucked from behind

Is this show really marketed to the right gender?

In episode 2 Ichigo and Goro will try to convince Hiro to not pilot with Zero-Two again. But then they will all job and Hiro will be forced to ride again to save them.

In a supersentai team, Pink is always the weak one.

My Little Klaxxosaur Can't Be This Cute

RIP

>you will never be headbutted in the stomach by Zero Two and gored to death by her two stubs of a horn
It really hurts darlingbros

Bellri "Warning Shot" Zanam

The only thing pointing to it being a flashback is her cadet uniform. Which might not even be one, considering the lack of actual knowledge about lore at this point.

It's marketed toward the shonen market, the biggest market in the world.

Definitely. Unironically, yes, it was necessary.

Of fucking course he does,user. It'll probably be the mini plot of an arc down the line. This anime is all about sex

I want to have rough sex with 02 where we both end up with scratched backs, a bloody mouth and a bruised neck.

He can only get it up for 02, the other girls are simply not good enough for him.

So what's gonna be Cocona tragic downfall as a cuckgirl? Hiro NTR her with Zero Two? None of the boys with the exception of Hiro fulfilled his fetish? or is he just cuckgirl by nature?

Do you have the link of the PV?

Oh wow, Ichigo's the leader. I thought Ikuno would be, because she looks like a class rep.

>me on the right

She can.

They're already setting up a love triangle with Ichigo's obvious interest.

Yes, Ichigo is the leader. Despite her size, they say that she is the mature big sister character. Miku hates Ichigo because she wants to be the center of attention.

F

The girls are made for anal

dailymotion.com/video/x6c7k52

He might, but the important part is that he's going to defy Oni's usual 3-ride limit.

Unironically my favourite Gundam

>kissing on the first ride
What happens past the third ride?

>dailymotion.com/video/x6c7k52
That's the PV2 not the preview for episode 2 LMAO.

F

She will come back

She sucks dicks.

>002 knew that kissing was a good thing
>kissed hero like it was nothing
>you know she's done it before, with countless men

Brah...

Dick in vag while driving.

you have good taste

>Yabuki is making the manga

For fucks sake, now I have to fap again.

Post Zero Two vag

Reminder that "main" girl never wins in mecha. She either dies or fucks off somewhere or mc is mecha sexual and ignores girls altogether.

Don't worry, doctor Frankenwily foresaw that. A mecha will only work if the guy also gets a hardon from being near a pretty girl.

Ponos in vagoo

>"main" girl never wins in mecha

But she's a personality-less moeblob compared to Zero Two.

question: why are the mechs so ugly? I mean they look like something out of splatoon. Why not make them puppies, or something, they hardly look like killing machines? And if they got into puppies it'd be alot more entaratining then non threating humanoids with wow add ons.

Why did nobody tell me Daimidaler was getting a second season?

You bet your ass it is.

No way they gonna pull random ship like this.

>Horns
>Like to taste stuff
>Animalistic
>Pretty much an oni
>No tiger stripes pantsu
One job

You know.

It begins.