RIP Batoto

Sad day friends I used this site since the early days...

bato.to/forums/topic/28840-batoto-will-be-closing-permanently/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NyaaPantsu/manga
sedo
ghostbin.com/paste/rrnjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mobileposters

rip, any good other good sites I can use when they're gone?

is this supposed to be sadder than one manga's death?

Guess you'll just have to read from mangafox or some other shitty aggregator site.

It hurts, Batoto was actually convenient as fuck. Do I have to torrent everything or follow a bunch of scanlator groups blogs or some shit?

I thought mangafox was down too? At least for me it just says "this series has been localized" on everything.
Then again I haven't checked in months

>fucked rapemanscans over
>becomes a scandal
>rapeman gets DMCA'd
>batato dies
Karma's a bitch. No sympathy

Is there any other place for which you can use manga downloader? It doesn't work with Mado as far as I know and I am too lazy to look for new chapters for all 100+ series I read.

Baka updates always works for me? Like in terms of telling me when a manga's been updated.

github.com/NyaaPantsu/manga
soon

>batoto
>early days
wew

>Try to join madokami
>They are on a normalfag witch hunt not letting anyone join
I hope the Sup Forums alternative pans out, I'm looking to add volumes into a new HDD.

Sorry but wasn't he putting Sup Forums tier bullshit in his notes and shit?

If so you're a fucking retard that needs to kill themselves.

He was, but he was still translating a good manga. His banning made it hard to find murenase threads overall.

Did they close the IRC account creator bot?

Yes, the site itself is working again but the bot is closed.

>Batoto replacement written in golang

Why the fuck is the Pantsu Dev obsessed with Golang?

t. nigger

whys the dumb cunt site admin not just hand it off to someone else on his staff

isn't he selling the domain?

>bans series that they don't agree with
Yeah, good riddance fags. Half the manga I followed wasn't "allowed" to be hosted on their shitty site in the first place.

Stupid faggot. Thank God his site's burning to the ground.

What happened to the Sup Forums project to keep batoto alive?

dead

Parterned with ewhal to make manga.sh

why doesnt he leave the site to someone else? he must have someone he delegated some work during those 7 years

or just sell it, if it really had high traffic lots of companies would probably buy it

The domain is for sales. sedo com/search/details/?domain=bato.to

>Phoneposter whines about this faggot bailing
Good riddance.

mangafox isn't technically dead but they beat the life out of it years ago

From what I hear, the site is a mess with DMCA's and people whining about what should and shouldn't be allowed on there. I honestly couldn't imagine a single person running Batoto in the shape it is in.

Convenient as in new chapters were sometimes posted before showing up on Baka.

I used to make it a habit to check to see which one was faster.

It's going to feel sad going to check by habit and finding no website there

>moralfag site closes me down
Cry me a river.

What happened with that? DIdn't hear about an incident with them.

>decided to finally make an account just a couple of weeks before the bot is closed
dodged a bullet there

Mangafox did that a couple years ago iirc. It's effectively dead.

It was just one page crediting themselves for the translation like every group has, only theirs had a Sup Forums related joke too. You could skip it, you could just ignore it, it's better than those scanlators that pepper the pages with shitty TL note "jokes" and cancer.
If you think something harmless like pic related is worth banning a good scanlation group over, then you're the retard that needs to kill himself.

Suffer not the cancer to live, etc.

>provoking everyone with Sup Forumsbullshit
>shutting down everything because of a DMCA notice on a file hoster
What a wimpy fag.

Honestly he should have posted the credit pages full of Sup Forums shit only when dumping the chapters on Sup Forums. Uploading shit like that on a mainstreaming site is asking to be banned, what the fuck did he even believe? My guess is he's simply retarded.

>streaming manga
Disgusting.

Sup Forums's thinking anyone outside of Sup Forums will accept their bullshit again.

glad this shit was banned after seeing it. Sup Forumstards don't deserve anything less.

The quality looks fine!

oh nevermind, i thought it was something with deniable plausibility. glad that retard got banned

He was mostly trolling. Other scanlator's faggy credits and recruitment pages are tolerated, as well as blatant e-begging.

This meme went too far. I'm pretty sure most of you fuckers posting that doesn't even know why streaming anime/manga is bad.
Streaming manga on batoto was absolutely fine because they didn't compress the images.

I'll take credits and asking for donations over Sup Forums bullshit any day of the week.

begging isn't the problem there.

Fucking retard.

Will everyone migrate to goddess now?

He literally did it only to incite butthurt. It worked on the retarded moralfags from Batoto, and apparently on /q/ as well.

Goddess is quarantining itself right now so no.

>not downloading manga from Madokami or at least the scanlator's site.

THIS is why you don't go relying too much from online readers. fuck, even manga downloading sites like Madokami are prone to dying eventually. may as well keep your own archive of shit by this point.

Nope. Most people are too retarded.

I hope he was laughing hysterically after being banned and DMCAd then.

Noone on the internet takes Sup Forums shit seriously outside of your containment board. Good riddance.

Last chapter in mangafox isn't even function properly. Thank God that we still have KM.

Considering how little space manga takes, very large collections are feasible. Just gotta get your scripts set up to gather from all the various sources, bring a laptop and external dock to somewhere w/ fast internet, and let it ride overnight.

Goddess closed registrations to prevent the normalfags to register and blow up the server. The better replacement will be chosen soon enough. There's three sites being WIP. Sup Forums and pantsudev's site is manga.sh
>posting Sup Forums shit outside of Sup Forums and more generally Sup Forums
>pissing people off and expecting everything will be daijoubu
Like I said he's retarded.

Sup Forums in general is obsessed with that meme language.

Oh cool. I saw a few batoto threads on Sup Forums a while ago but I haven't noticed them lately, so I thought the project fell through.

This just makes me sad. It was the best and pretty much only place to read Jojo too.

But I don't know anywhere else to read jojo part 8

>Sup Forums project
So, 404 every 10 pages?

Progress is being made pretty smoothly. ghostbin.com/paste/rrnjg

Good riddance, the mods have been complete shit lately.

One day you idiots will realize what a cancer that site was, and be happy it died. Any manga website that doesn't take a lazier faire path in dictating it content deserves what it gets.

What's all this about bot viewers? Why do robots want to read manga?

>Noone on the internet takes Sup Forums shit seriously outside of your containment board. Good riddance.
Except Batoto. And now Sup Forums.

>getting pissed off over an image with some hats on it

lol

I hope whatever replacement sites comes has uncompressed images, that's literally the one thing that made batoto stand out
No need for other bullshit features besides the basics

Deleting it and mocking that bullshit is not the same as taking it seriously. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Thanks for the info fellow Sup Forumsentooman

Obviously someone does, or they wouldn't try to ban it. Remember when people could take a joke

Owner is trying to sell his shit site for 10 thousand dollars.

It was the best aggregator to have your lossless shit and getting spread around.
Batoto isn't Sup Forums retard.

Shit like that could be taken as a joke until a bunch of impressionable idiots bought into far right bullshit because they read about it on Sup Forums.

>because somewhere isn't Sup Forums it is acceptable to get mad over hats on the internet

Fuck. A lot of my favorite manga were introduced to me through Bato.to. Not to mention quite a few good discussion threads. Plus they made it real easy to find scanlators.

Then you removed the entire chapter because you got triggered? Congrats, you just killed my fun, I never read and care about the credit page because I am not a plebian.

kek who would take this seriously

>defending Batotos moralfaggotry.
Fucking retard. They could just have deleted the credit pages if they were so offended by it.

>Drama over Rapeman
Never change, Sup Forums.

Who else here never used batoto a single time

Or they could punish the dumbass that posted that bullshit just as a le joke. It's their site after all.

Crybaby leftist.

Look the Far left believe in "not giving them a platform to speak on" which means people should NEVER mention anything they don't like.

check out revleft for more on their thinking.

Wow, be careful.
One of user is batoto furry moderator.

Me, I've always used the translators sites, if they don't have one then I don't bother keeping up with it.

Here's the problem that just proves how people take their bullshit seriously. If you'd just ignore the fuckers they would have no power. That whole attitude of we have a holy duty to censor people instead of doing the smart thing just reminds me of the old "nigga close your eyes" tweet.

Funny that the "far left" controls every single major platform on the internet.
Perhaps that's an indicator of how incompetent retarded Sup Forums users are in real life.