Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/vskdng.webm
a.pomf.cat/rfdqan.webm
a.pomf.cat/ymowty.webm
a.pomf.cat/ihbtio.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bdhIu94m6JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Lum, tried to get a Lum thread going a day or two back

Sadly unappreciated classic, it was huge to the birth of Otakudom, and you really can see why - Lum is great

Breddy good. I liked Ranma better.

No.

Such honesty.

Anime or manga?

This, I'm not really interested in the series itself, my boner likes Lum, so I gather Lum fap material.

Lum's cool and all but it's really Ataru and the rest of the supporting cast that make the show so enjoyable. I don't know how Furukawa didn't die during production considering all Ataru does is scream at and about everything.

What is she going to do with the knife?

You're thinking of Mendou.

They really went full-ranma with this new official art.

Yeah. Probably the best anime comedy ever made.
Oshii and Kazuo Yamazaki really put all their effort in making it timeless.

I think the strongest characteristic from the show are the characters and their interactions with each other. For example; the chemistry between Mendou and Ataru is amazing, they get in troubles in the most absurd way possible, and it's always fun to see both yelling at each other.

>Yeah. Probably the best anime comedy ever made
>what is nichijou?

Nichijou is quite funny, but in my opinion UY is still superior.

I really liked the music in it

a.pomf.cat/vskdng.webm

a.pomf.cat/rfdqan.webm

a.pomf.cat/ymowty.webm

a.pomf.cat/ihbtio.webm

Oldfag here grew up UY. Beautiful Dreamer remains one of my favorite movies of all time. Takahashi sold out, but in her prime she was gold.

10 episodes, gave up.

Real Uruseis already ordered the Beautiful Dreamer release.

t. shitter

Wasn't doing it for me.

Is it still 16:9 aspect ratio?

it's probably the only anime Sup Forums consistently agrees is good

I think it's kinda meh......

Yeah, it's funny.

I'm 38 ep in it's pretty good, fuck shinobu

eh

Love it

Oof, that Rumic World style bites.

Lum Bum.

Yep, Nichijou sure did sell well, everyone really liked it and it wasn't just random fucking screaming that no one liked. Best comedy series of all time, it was just too intellectual for the masses, right?

HAHAHA SHE SUPLEXED THE DEER, THAT'S FUNNY.
HAHAHA SHE KEEPS SCREAMING THE SAME THING WHILE SHE DOES A KARATE CHOP, GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME.

You seem angry.

There was a time when Lum was considered a titty monster.

Not really. Sakura was considered the oppai character in UY.

Yeah, when she was introduced, she dethroned Lum. But Lum was the titty monster before Sakura.

I can't decide which invader is best

I find it weird this show showed nipples for just about every character but it was quite rare.

This was something:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdhIu94m6JI

Better than ranma

I like that this guy is still uploading episodes.

I watched all of the movies and most of the OVAs and almost all of them are worth watching and most of them are good, a few are great. But the regular TV series doesn't do anything for me and this is from someone who got 70 episodes into Ranma 1/2 (anyone who watches more than this is a masochist plain and simple)

A Lum falls in love with Ataru.

Unable to confess...

It's my favorite anime of all time.

I don't just like it; I love it.

Watch

Keep in mind that Takahashi disliked Beautiful Dreamer. Her main flaw as a comedic writer is that she thinks a comedy story should always remain comedy centered and any deviation from that aside from some minor romance drama that never gets really serious is missing the point.

IMO, UY stands up to modern comedies anime-wise exactly because it wasn't that tied down to that, resulting in some bizarre episodes, even if no permanent developments, but the manga ends up as one note as something like Rinne.

Did you get to the 30s, especially the 50s or so? The 30s is when most episodes start having entire segments that are anime-only and the 50s when Oshii starts adding more of his personal style to filler scenes and episodes.

>what is nichijou?
An overrated show

the long tradition of sidegirls picking each other!

I've been reading it. At least it's not a pile of repetitive shit like Ranma, but there are frequent dips in pacing
But my perpetual beef with it is that as hot as Lum is, her role was absolute dogshit. In the span of just a couple chapters she appears out of nowhere, fawns all over the biggest loser in town, calls him darling and clings to him like a clam. Why? If you wanted their relationship to be more believable at least put in more effort than just copout otaku pandering like that
Mendou is enjoyable

I miss that time. Back in the day titty monsters were simply a bit curvy and didn't have buttfuck retarded balloon tits and proportions

I fucking love Urusei Yatsura. But I fucking hate Ten.

Lum's and Ataru's moms are best girls.