Cardcaptor Sakura

How were the 1st 2 eps of Clear Card for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

meimi-haneoka.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm liking it so far. I'm already caught up with the manga so know most of the main story points but the anime doing its own thing just like the original makes it worth watching it too. Just want episode 4 to come around so the story will pick up.

too bad the later manga chapters are a pain to find

Of Clear Card? Raws with accompanying text translations are available here and for the most recent chapter released several days before the official release.

meimi-haneoka.tumblr.com/

I have no clue why that other thread was deleted but is Meiling really in Clear Card?

She was mentioned in the second episode. No idea if she's ever going to show up though. If she did it would have to be in filler or replacing another character (which happened at least once in the original series) since she's not going to be in the manga.

There's a facebook group with every chapter scanlated but they recently took them all down and put them in a closed group. Next best thing to do is to find a raw and use that one tumblr with text translations.

That's where I was reading before I stopped finding chapters. Them taking them down like that seems pretty faggy.

Liked episode 2 well enough, but they need to shake things up pretty soon. I don't even have questions let alone answers yet. Plus it'll be stale unless something threatens Sakura and Lee's relationship soon.
I feel like we're headed that way because it feels like the earlier episodes of CCS.

Episode 4 is where things start to pick up judging by the episode titles. The anime so far hasn't done a good job with how Syaoran should be acting at the moment. They've skipped at least two scenes involving this. Though I doubt we'll get much in the way of anything threatening the relationship.

Comfy.
Tomoyo a best.

I was anxious after the first episode after I noticed some weird pacing moments but episode 2 has pretty much dispelled my worries for the moment.
I'm enjoying the ride either way, I love the new OP and ED. Maaya has a great voice.

True desu wa

I used to like Tomoyo but around the time Meiling was about to leave for Hong Kong she became my favourite. A-at least they mentioned her.

reasonable taste

The first episode was significantly better than the second, though bother were quite good
All the pink from the cherry blossom petals hurt my eyes though, it's a little absurd

The first episode adapted nearly 3 entire chapters while the second episode was half 1 chapter and half filler. That's probably how most of the other episodes will be too so they don't catch up to the manga.

It's 26 episodes long, so they've got plenty of room to bullshit her into the story. Besides, isn't Clamp's writer doing the series composition? She goes out of her way to make the anime adaptations a bit different from the manga anyways.

What was the point of the cheesecake?

Cute slice of life stuff.

>adding gelatin to your cheesecake
Excuse me, Japan?

What are you talking about, user? Having cheesecake is in itself the point of having cheesecake.

Wise words as always, Mr. Kero

The other thread was deleted because OP included "edition" in it like a retard.

It's those shitty no bake types of cheesecakes.

Isn't Sakura old enough to use the oven now?
Surely her father and brother don't baby her that much

I think she could use the oven but they got the recipe from Chiharu so I guess they just had it one time with her and wanted to make it themselves. Sakura has to cook dinner for her family quite a lot and hasn't had an issue using the oven or stove by herself.

What Syaoran is doing is a pretty obvious question, they emphasized it twice

I must argue with you in saying that Fridge Cakes can taste just as good as baked cakes.

Why is Kero so aesthetically pleasing.

Like having a gentle journey on a nice nostalgia train, with a new twist here and there

I dug em

So I'm watching the first series now. When should I watch the first movie?

After episode 35.

shaped like a friend

Great success.

Legitimately made me want to not kill myself and I'm enjoying frames of what an user called ditto sakura.

1-35, Movie 1, 36-70, Movie 2, Clear Card Prologue, Aibui Sakura

Still sad about the Cards but still liking it. It's still giving good attention to secondary characters which was one of the strongest points of the old anime. Cheesecake part in Ep. 2 was extra cute.

Clear Card prologue isn't necessary if you're only going to be watching the anime. And if you're going to be reading the manga you would already have experienced that storyline since it's just the end of the manga.

They are the best cheesecakes. The fuck is wrong with you?

It's cute and it explains the two bears.

It doesn't make any more sense than the explanation in the first episode since she never brought the bear to the airport (and it wasn't shown in the flashback in the first episode) while the airport is still canon in the anime.

Still cute nigga and it's more Sakura.

I want to stick my penis in Sakura!

I want to make babies with her!

Knock yourself out, Jethro.

Sauce?

It doesn't really need another season after hibernating for almost 20 years, but I'm still happy with it.

what does Sup Forums think of the new 4k remastered blurays?

Looks good I think. Could probably use some slight color or gamma correction though.

See

The only thing I can see is that the new one is paler.

Fix your eyes, user. That's not all that's different.

This just made me realize that Sakura's bust has actually gotten smaller.

First was kinda awkward and boring, second was great

Great. AOTS confirmed. Too bad Tomoyo's VA can't keep up anymore.

The color is different but overall it does look sharper too. Make sure you're looking at the full resolution and look at like her hands for instance, and most of the lines really. Looks kind of like the difference between DVD and bluray to some extent but in this case both are from bluray. Might be more of a difference on full resolution PNG files though.

What the fuck makes you think that?

So is the sealed card canon or not? They arent retconning the best movie right?

Right?

A line in the second ep seems to imply it's still canon, but expect changes to have happened since they're merging continuities.

Tomoyo sounds fine. Its Yukito's VA that, ironically, sounds way manlier on the lower register now.

She's having lots of trouble keep her as high-pitched compares to bother. Some parts actually hurt my ears.

She's having a lot of trouble keeping her voice as high-pitched as before.†
Fuck, just woken up.

Ogata got old, can't do young boys as well as she used to, same for Yue.

It's just a different race of cheesecake, not some kid friendly version for incompetent cooks, they taste completely different just happen to be called the same, no need for her to use an oven for a dish that's made by cooling it, it's kinda like asking if she can't use an oven when she's making sandwiches

he round

That's due to Touya's semen.
Any specific bits? I haven't noticed a thing.

>Mizuki and Touya were dating when they first met
>Mizuki is older than his mother
NANI?

Well, I am viewing this from my phone. Might be the reason why they look the same to me.

Ah, that makes sense.

Touya is a pimp that will make a threesome with bunny boy and Mirror work.

Too bad Mirror is dead

show needs more Syaoran.

Add Ruby Moon too

This meme needs to die.

I was really concerned after episode one about the quality but after episode two I'm really happy. Captured the feel of the old series well enough.

This board has become so silly. /ar/ - Anime & Random when

I watched CCS and one of the movies, is Clear Card worth watching?

Totally, but which movie? You should see both but if you skipped The Sealed Card you should rectify that yesterday.

Fuck the gook shitter.

get out newfag

The BD batch I got from baka had two of the movies corrupted. I watched the movie with the woman who loved Clow in it iirc

Upon googling, I've seen The Movie, but not Sealed Card. I'll try track it down while I grab Clear Card

That means you missed out on the best movie of all time. Get on Nyaa and get the movie to see it as soon as possible because it completes the anime.

Put up whatever man of straw you need to knock down to pretend that no oldfag could possibly hate a shouta but I stand by the fact that the chink must go.

fuck off self-insertfag

Movie 1 > movie 2 honestly. More fun, more backstory on Clow.

Kero-chan is my self-insert. What now?

When is Toya gonna catch kero-chan?

He already saw him in action during the Final Judgement

They were great. Very Cardcaptor Sakura, if you know what I meant.

Wait, he did?

>they're 13 now
>Shaoran still looks like a 8 year old
I can't.

He was hiding at the scene watching the whole thing

Boys grow up slower than girls in their age range.

Boyfriends.

Weird. Like I was watching some cashgrab.

>sakura basically the apex with all the cards she has
>nerf her to lel no cards, gotta catch them all again except theyre different, so all those great cards you had? Fuck you.
>shaoran basically non-existent, is only there for sakura to gush and blush over her at lunchtime and foreshadowing that he's doing stuff
>has a chance of invalidating one of the greatest movies we have in the industry
>basically non-existent challenges from new cards
A.) gush of winds are attacking me! Oh well... Secure!
B.) its rubber? Better pop it and SECURE

DEFEND THIS FAGS

#notmycardcaptors

i literally can't defend it
it's abusing my nostalgia

Its okay. I liked it at first, then noticed things bit by bit and concluded that its undefendable. Literal cashgrab.

Could have been a new series with a real new threat that will test sakura's skill and her ability to use and combine different cards to adapt to situations.

But lets take that all away, add more SOL scenes and the idiots will watch it anyway.

>real new threat
Sounds like you wanted a show for little boys instead of little girls. I'm glad you're disapointed.