Godamn this shit's annoying me, I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE ECCHI NOT THE STUPID HALF-ASSED "PLOT"

Godamn this shit's annoying me, I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE ECCHI NOT THE STUPID HALF-ASSED "PLOT".

I haven't witnessed Kiriha naked in too long.....

Yeah im on ch 52, its been like 5 fuckin chapters wtf? Is it drop time?

I like the fight scenes too though

They are well drawn

Yeah, I picked it up for Kiriha too.

The author fucked up by not making it an episodic crime fighting thing like the first chapters were. The forced drama ruined everything.

I really like Tsugumomo story and characters, it makes me think of comfy 90s anime like Yu Yu Hakusho and Tenchi Muyo, the ecchi is the bonus.

This is what i was born to see, now if we could somehow legally turn her around.

Piss off the plot is the best part of this ecchi kid

This.
Fuck you OP.

Monster of the week is cancer and it only works as an introduction.

Most tsukogami will return in some form in the next chapter I believe. Kiriha is due in 2-3 chapters.

This plot wishes it had half an ass.

no one wants to see some fugly stitched up dishrag pussy

It’s literally Inuyasha with nude and ecchi.

no it's not, monster of the week format is perfectly fine if you subtly push the plot along the way

everyone jumped into Tsugumomo for lighthearted ecchi shenanigans and Kiriha's death disappointed a lot of people. if you want shonenfaggotry and several volumes of tournament arc go watch naruto or something.

Ya know I dont care about spoilers anymore, there good for you, they set expectation.

Is that confirmed?

Yes.

How has
>ACENSION
not been posted yet

If you have time to complain, you have time to post.

I liked both, deal with it faggot.

With this attitude, you don't deserve this manga.

>being this much of a brainlet

I liked the plot before the tournament arc. Is there any anime/manga that doesn't go to shit by doing a tournament arc?

YYH? HxH?

I like that Kazuya totally inherited that emotionless focus that his mom had.

I wouldn't call that emotionless focus, I'd call it sheer rage of a thousand white hot suns.

Madarai did nothing wrong.

Madarai did EVERYTHING wrong.

The plot is okay. It's the shonen tournament bullshit must be banned from manga

What? It has a tournament arc? Thank god i have not picked it up yet. And i had hopes after watching the anime.

The latest arc is a fucking tournament cancer but it's slowly approaching a new arc so yeah. Fucking Dragonball influence

Goddamn, i mean i am going to read it anyway, i hope its not volumes full of powering up and explaining strategies though.

hey man the fight scenes were about to get are going to be the best shit he's ever drawn

nope the fights in this are fucking great

speaking of anyone got that .gif

I think it was mostly influenced by the difficulty of showing people fighting with their tsugumomos.

The bullshit tournament arc starts at Chapter 93 and continues into latest chapter available in english Chapter 105. But it's obvious that Yoshikazu Hamada, the author, is also bored with the arc, he keeps doing flashbacks half the chapters. So it's bearable.

But fuck tournament arcs and the flat square platform they fight on. And fuck Akira Toriyama for this shit.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

He draws one of the best and dynamic fight scenes but this tournament arcs is so fucking bland. Blander that Chisato.

I think the tournament environment is 3d

It all starts on that fucking concrete slab though.

>but this tournament arcs is so fucking bland
true but this had to be done plot wise at least its given us some of the best ecchi scenes

Eh. It's not too bad because it's a single round deal. We're at ten or eleven chapters now and are in the final fight, and a fair few of those have been just Kazuya and/or Flute molesting people and nothing to do with the tournament. But it is kinda dull plotwise.

I guess i can survive it. I lived trough worse manga.

Why every action manga has to have a tournament arc?

Could the tourney arc end already and get a SoL arc where all the tsugumomos are lewded in the school's bath?

We've had, what? Two bath-lewdings and a massage so far this tournament arc? Not enough?

No.

>Not enough?

Fair enough. I'm looking forward to Kazuya murdering Madarai, but lewd is also good.

Are you fucking high? That was the worst part of the manga.