Tokyo Ghoul

New chapter out, no thread. Shit posters are still asleep?

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/125/4274/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yet to appear in my aggregator. Enjoy the thread.

Jaiminisbox strikes again.

What an awful chapter though.
>Mutsuki is an insane bitch
>Urie and Saiko: "Stop being an insane bitch!"
>Mutsuki: "Okay."

That’s good and all but Amon is supposed to become another dragon, how will that happen?

i thought the art was pretty good. Besides how terribly Ishida always draws Saiko.

Thread here

Filler Ghoul strikes again.

>407 replies

what killed the hype?

>New chapter out, no thread. Shit posters are still asleep?
I knew TG was dying. There used to always be a thread open and now they don't even get made when the chapter comes out.
The fall of this once good manga series makes me a bit sad.

God, I hate the fucking Qs

How are you so incredibly inept at browsing threads?

clownfags attac

I used to be upset, but now I just feel nothing.

feels like she did a 180

Ishida's accountant here. Telling you how :re will continue
>Q's vs Cuckneki
>Q's getting their shit pushed in
>Hide shows up and calms him down
>everyone's happy
>V arc incoming, starting with Hsiao telling everyone about the Sunlit Garden
>Eto and Furuta come back because they hate V more than anyone else
>Kaneki dies because of muh tragedy

What the fuck happened to this manga?

Threads are dead because there hasn’t been a chapter for about 3 weeks, also who the fuck was hyped for Mutsuki shit.

Kaneki please just come out in kill all those with the exception of Urie and Hsiao please

Its ending and everyone is coming to terms with how disappointing it was.

>Art becomes better
>Plot becomes worse

>it‘s ending

At least one more arc to go m8.

I was finally able to drop it. Farewell, suckers.

See ya

This chapter made me realize what a shitty character Saiko actually is. Urie, Mutsuki and Shirazu are the only Qs who got developement while for the latter it was only for the sake of a more or less impactful death. The only thing Saiko ever got was „Oh I love muh Maman and Urie and Mucchan uguuu“.

There‘s literally nothing interesting about her just like the new Qs.

You lucky bastard!

>Mutsuki just goes from "I AM GONNA KILL YOU ALL" to "i wanna die pls i dont wanna hurt my friends anymore"

Did Ishida realize that no one cares about this plotpoint or why does it feel so sudden and rushed?

No point in discuss if things aren't interesting. The ones who get the last laugh are us, the Clowns.

Cover is out .

People hating on Mutsuki when Eto is also a shit ‘I hate the world character’ Only difference is Mutsuki actually will be redeemed and won’t die like a useless whore like some other psychopathic bitch did.

Feels good being a Mutsuki fag, best girl

Delet dis

Saiko went from lazy piece of shit who never did anything to someone who actively tried to do good and help Urie she became a pretty good second in command she just didn't get an overly dramatic whiny backstory

That really hurt me user.

>people hating mutsuki are mostly talkerfags
>insult etofags for no reason
What the fuck

>Eto
>dead

The entire point of the story is to deconstruct shonen battle tropes. It's meant to be both a joke and a kind of loving commentary on the limitations and charms of these types of stories. But maybe having characters literally talk to each other about their power levels didn't tip you off. Or the introduction of a character who can make lightning and fire or make clones of kagune didn't make you say, 'Hmm, maybe this isn't meant to be taken at face value?'

Why are you like this user?

If the tranny can redeem herself, than so can the best girl.

When will we get to see V agents jobbing again?

They’re are no unironic talkerfags. She’s not even a girl, just a plot device. I just don’t like how loved Eto is around here when she’s just an annoying cunt, even Kaneki felt the same way

After the Q's vs Kaneki fight.

How much longer will Ishida milk this cow?

It's surprising there are people who still defend this manga.

are you being serious? do you honestly find this series humorous?

Once again Talker isn't a plot device even if you want to meme her as one. You could meme every character in this series as a plot device

>9 volumes of shit after 5th one

Did Ishida spend five minutes on that Hide cover

Dead threads for a dead manga.

Rude
What the fuck is even their point, it feels like ishida had something planned for them but that plan never happened and now he has them around jobbing to fodder and doing literally nothing
>Wondering why objectively the most developed female in the series along mutsuki is loved
Gueez I wonder why, would you prefer tonka or rize or shaofanservice to be the most popular one? Also popularity doesnt matter, if you like a girl just like her, no need for others to approve her or like her too. And mutsuki doesnt get thrashtalked here as half as she gets on leddit or normalfagtube.

AHAHAHAHHAHAA I JUST SAW THE CHAPTER. LITERALLY BEAT MUTSUKI WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Honestly I feel like it went to shit after volume 8

Kureo Mado did nothing wrong.
Kureo Mado was actually a good man.
Kureo Mado cared about his daughter after losing his wife to a ghoul, unlike Yoshimura.
Kureo Mado's hatred for ghouls was justified.
Kureo Mado just wanted to protect humans as a human from filthy monsters praying upon them.
Kureo Mado wanted to kill Talker because she attacked and killed innocent investigator for no reason.
Kureo Mado wanting to kill Talker and going to his own death without giving up on it (unlike shit yandere) instantly removes all of his sins.
Kureo Mado had humanity's best interest.
Kureo Mado had this story's best interest.
If Kureo Mado's plan to kill all ghouls worked then none of today's plot would happen, nor Quinx would happen.
Kureo Mado was right all along.

POST ETOS AAAAAAAAA

It's not a parody. Ishida isn't just making fun of these stories, he's trying to make his own thing, within the confines of them, and using the awkwardness and limitations to add another layer, basically. It's comparable to a show like Twin Peaks, if you've seen that.

aaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaautism

6th volume was the end of decent chapters user, it had chapters 53-63, which ended in the retardation of ccg allowing eto doing the press conference, and at least urie called out how retarded that was.
After that volume 7 was the whole cucklea shit

hey talk-no-jutsu. TG is getting worse and worse.

I think your on to something user.

>What the fuck is even their point, it feels like ishida had something planned for them but that plan never happened and now he has them around jobbing to fodder and doing literally nothing
So basically anyone not Quinx or Talker and her fetus in current story?

Partyzard

Blood... it must be wiped... off.

a link, please?

no use discussing the chapter since Kaneki already be the became the Tokyo Ghoul

here you go
readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/125/4274/1

>Takizawa gets redeemed after killing hundreds of investigators and Houji
>Ui simply joins the good side again after Furuta fucked up even though two of the zero squad died because of him
>Furuta got away and nobody knows where he is
>Saint Talker changes Akira with just talking and a hug
>Ghouls and Humans become best friends in 1 chapter
>Suzuya acts like nothings wrong after almost killing Kaneki and being the trigger for dragon

>Somehow Mutsuki getting together with Urie and Saiko is not okay

Are only retards reading this manga?

thank you!

Part 1 was not a deconstruction.
:re did not start off as a deconstruction either in my view. I only saw this argument come into effect as soon as the questionable content (everything beyond the Cochlea arc) kept happening. Even if it's intended to be a deconstruction from that point onward, it's completely taking a shit on his pre-established work.

You can argue until your face turns blue that Ishida has a master plan for this manga, that he foreshadows, parallels, deconstructs, or whatever, but it's not a good manga anymore. You can only fuck around so much until people stop caring about the characters, which isn't any good for a manga with infamously messy fight scenes.

How does Akira even feel about Haise/Kaneki. At least it seemed like Arima loved him but with Akira they have a non relationship basically. On the same note Urie feels out of place because he's the only Q who doesn't have any sort of personal connection with Haise. Shirazu saw him as a father like figure, Saiko as a mother, and Mutsuki was obsessively in love with him. All Urie got was "meh he's kind of jealous of him"

check JB

Hori being anything but human ruins the whole point of her character. Also with all the loose ends and shit that need to be tied up before this series ends more stuff like this would be unnecessary

give me BJ

Well, at least her character arc is over. I have nothing against Mutsuki but I do wish her arc had been way shorter. Not like the main arc at the moment is extremely interesting either way but her arc overlapping made it more frustrating. I did like her story at the beginning and the Torso part, it also made sense for her to be kind of insane after all she went through. It's just ridiculous that nobody did anything about it until now. Saiko and Urie knew she was being shady as fuck and waited until now to stop her. They just let her run rampant for so long. And despite that this end just felt abrupt. At least the story now has more room to explore other plot points.

Why would Etofags hate on Mutsuki? If anything Talkerfags are the ones butthurt she survived. They so mad that Mutsuki won't get punished for hurting their precious Talker and getting in the way of their ship.

You guys are too damn dramatic. Its the new anime season and they have some other threads to ruin for their new bandwagon. Just enjoy the peace.

>miza never got a baby but shit waifu talker did
This manga is wrong.

but hey that's just a theory.

>take literal panel from manga
>add hand to make it look as "muh Uta cover opposite parallel symbolism"
>color it
>done

>Talkerfag boogeyman
If there are any Talkerfags left on Sup Forums none of them are actually going to post about it

Tsukiyama has a very good nose for a ghoul and he was around Hori for years.
Ishida has taken a shit on his pre-established rules (fucking NOBODY noticing Hajime was a half ghoul), but this is just a new level of reaching.

>JB
you mean JBox? i found it by myself anyway, is it so fucking hard to link a goddamn chapter
mangaseeonline.us read-online/Toukyou-Kushure-chapter-156-page-1.html

Now only Kaneki needs to come out of his dragon as a crying bitchboy so Kanekifags can finally fuck off with their femtoneki shit.

Soon.

muh flower symbolism

>>Tsukiyama has a very good nose for a ghoul
>Souta: *mandark's laugh*