A farewell gathering for Hiromi Tsuru (voice of Bulma) was held...

>A farewell gathering for Hiromi Tsuru (voice of Bulma) was held. It was attended by hundreds of people and decorated with dragon balls.
>Masako Nozawa (voice of Goku) teared up and said, "...dragon balls are useless this time... I'm sorry".

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=4197255
twitter.com/YoshimasaYM
twitter.com/YoshimasaYM/status/938045072599343104
youtu.be/BkdO0pIHGFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bulma
Heh, I don't care

>Ukio
That's the real loss. ;_;

>>Masako Nozawa (voice of Goku) teared up and said, "...dragon balls are useless this time... I'm sorry".
jesus christ

>>Masako Nozawa (voice of Goku) teared up and said, "...dragon balls are useless this time... I'm sorry".
Fucking disgusting behaviour.

>summarizing her worth in life as a voice for a cartoon character

>Masako Nozawa (voice of Goku) teared up and said, "...dragon balls are useless this time... I'm sorry"
Jesus Christ.

>"...dragon balls are useless this time... I'm sorry".

I guess it's a quote from a longer, formal speech, calm down.

has the full speech been translated yet?

sounds like something Goku would say

It was her life work. It's no different from the muppet performances at Jim Henson's funeral.

I don't know. I read this news just now.

>Masako Nozawa, visibly upset, gave a speech as representative of the visitors.
>"The seven Dragon Balls are here and are said to be able to do anything, right? But it was useless this time, I'm sorry," she said. "I still don't know what happened, and I wish I could have asked her 'what's wrong?' But it seems Hiromi, without bothering anyone, has gone on to a world where we can't follow. But, there are many friends there. I don't want to say this but, Hiromi, please watch over our world. Goodbye."
I don't know if it's complete though.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=4197255

twitter.com/YoshimasaYM

twitter.com/YoshimasaYM/status/938045072599343104

But she only died once, I thought the Dragon Balls only worked on those who died twice

youtu.be/BkdO0pIHGFM

She would done the same for her

>...dragon balls are useless this time... I'm sorry

>English Version
Oh, you

>Masako Nozawa (voice of Goku) teared up and said, "...dragon balls are useless this time... I'm sorry".

>Masako Nozawa teared up and said, "...dragon balls are useless this time... I'm sorry"

It was what she was passionate about, what she was good at, and what she brought joy to people through. What's the problem? Why do you have to be such a cynical shit? What do you want people to show during your funeral? A pile of cum crusted socks?

kek