Naruto rawdogs his big-titty wife every other night, meanwhile Sakura has never been kissed by her "husband"

Naruto rawdogs his big-titty wife every other night, meanwhile Sakura has never been kissed by her "husband".
Just a friendly reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/6cef/f/2014/159/3/c/naruto_hinata__sasuke_sakura_collage_by_hinata__uzumaki-d7leicm.png
youtube.com/watch?v=0EvYm1XKxPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>daily reminder that naruto is a workaholic who is varely at home, and when it does, is a jutsu clone
>daily reminder that hinata is probably sexually frustrated and masturbates every night and will probably cheat naruto with a young delincuent or a faceless old man

We all know when Naruto's fucking her, all that's on his mind is Sasuke. The reverse is true of Sasuke, that is if he's had sex with women. I'm still not convinced Salad wasn't a result of IVF.

>narusaku delusions

What does narusasu have to do with narusaku, you fucking illiterate?

>fujo delusions
even worse

Reminder that Nardo has a tiny peen while Shino has a massive schlong.
This is canon btw as shown in the hotsprings episode.

Imagine what Shino can do with bug jutsu

You do realize Naruto's speciality are clones, right?
Hinata gets orgies every single night if she so desires.

Sakura got what she always wanted

Not according to all those doujins I've read

You tards are gonna get Boruto threads banned again

I can't understand people who think Sakura is cute. They're fundamentally broken as people.

Sakura gets top notch husbando of her childhood dreams, so does Hinata. Everyone is happy, the end. Why is it even a contest? How do you get into a ship war between 2 complementary canonical ships?

The war is between which ship is more cute, and it's no contest. Despite Naruto being an ugly and nasty man, Hinata more than makes up for it.

>I can't understand why people have opinions different than my own
Yeah, sounds like Sup Forums

Sakura should have gotten with Rock Lee. Sasuke deserved no one.

If Hianata has sex with one of Naruto's shadow clones, is it cheating?

What ever happened to Tenten?

Lee deserves better than Sasuke's sloppy seconds.

qt

Who cares

Naruto's handsome, he's got broad shoulders and a nice face.

Sasuke is handsome in more of a dark, bad boy way (thus is original appeal), but Naruto has this kinda masculine, manly leader feel (as an adult anyway, he's a late bloomer but I guess that's Narutos plot).
Hinata is very lovely and feminine and almsot perfect and Sakura is none of that but that's part of her appeal too. Sakura feels a bit more human.

Lonely Christmas cake

Lee had the chance to fuck Tenten and didn't. Sakura is exactly who he deserves now.

But sasuke never fucked her before the epilogue though. It made more sense for Sakura to become humbled by a so called ugly man like Rock Lee, and actually gain character development. She only liked sasuke because he looked cool.

Who?

are you calling my waifu a beard, faggot?

The clones' memories all go back to him when they go poof, so I'd say no. He misses nothing, he's just a weird hivemind of various perspectives of his wife getting fucked.

She followed in the footsteps of Tsunade after all, then.

Narusasu = master ship

>goes straight for the boob
alpha

Why does Sakura need to be humbled? Cuz she's headstrong?

Sakura was one of the few people who cared about Sasuke and still loved him even after he'd been so far lost. But she needs to get "humbled"? Why?

They really fugged Nardo's design. I feel like the entire time they were drawing him they were just like "don't make him look like Minato, don't make him look like Minato"

>specifically stated that naruto spends his time flirting with hinata when he's home
They fuck like rabbits

the clones save the awkwardness of having to fish at bars or troll craigslist to find a dp partner. I know a couple where the 3rd moved up to 2nd through ntr

Thats exactly why. The only reason she "loved" him in the first place was because he looked cool. He never really displayed any sort of affection towards her so it was always one sided from the start. Whereas she always looked at men who were ugly or average as dogshit, like Lee. I think it would give her character development if she fell for someone like Rock Lee, who pretty much embodies the opposite of who Sasuke was at the time.

I LOVE his new design wtf. Makes him look like a man and not an anime boy.

I never watched Naruto but I've spilled a metric tonne of go-gurt to the honeymoon doujin with Hinata. Big fan of hers.

>Thats exactly why. The only reason she "loved" him in the first place was because he looked cool.
Sure. He's a good looking kid. But she proved her love beyond that too and stuck by him no matter what even when nobody else (but Naruto) did.

>He never really displayed any sort of affection towards her so it was always one sided from the start.
Disagree, he shows plenty of affection in pt 1 and in pt 2.

See
orig00.deviantart.net/6cef/f/2014/159/3/c/naruto_hinata__sasuke_sakura_collage_by_hinata__uzumaki-d7leicm.png

For some stupid collage I found or google yourself.

>Whereas she always looked at men who were ugly or average as dogshit, like Lee.
Why the HELL does she need to develop to like Lee? Are you some Lee fan? Why? What does that even mean? MOST people are attracted to attractive people. Nobody likes Lee, why can't Tenten take Lee?

never been kissed? is that legit? as someone who dropped Naruto once Sakura's character development was tossed out the window so she could be the mom of a fanfiction kid, I don't know.

sadly, it sounds like something that could be real with how pathetic she turned as a single character (I mean most the characters turned awful, but she was a wreck).

> Sakura's character development was tossed out the window so she could be the mom of a fanfiction kid
This sentence makes no sense. What about her development ever implied she didn't want to have a family.

What would sex with one of Naruto's sexy jutsu clones be like, and more importantly, is it gay?

remember when she actually grew as a character and put that crush stuff behind her and wanted to save Sasuke as much as she would Naruto, as a fellow teammate and friend. and then she was dropped to a retard at the end who didn't grow at all.

because obviously all women never get over a crush from when they were 12 and ultimately still gotta beat your ex bff. so insulting, every aspect of what they did to her character by the end.

>put that crush stuff behind her and wanted to save Sasuke as much as she would Naruto, as a fellow teammate and friend
What does this even mean? Sasuke is still attractive/sexy and if anything her love for him grew past the looks.

>because obviously all women never get over a crush from when they were 12
Rolling my eyes so hard. How the hell does Sakura represent "all women" you autistic dummy?

The biggest crime here is the trope that if there is a 3 member bffs with 2 men and 1 woman, she will end up with one of them no matter what, because somehow she can't be independent of either one romantically.

>there's an actual landwhale fujo defending sasusaku

Eternal reminder: imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

>a 3 member bffs with 2 men and 1 woman, she will end up with one of them no matter what, because somehow she can't be independent of either one romantically
Sakura/Sasuke/Naruto aren't three member bffs really. Like they both love Sasuke but uh.

If I was a Fujo wouldn't I be defending SasuNaru or whatever? Use some commmon sense, fujo doesn't mean "female" or "romance fan".

yeah someone that was never around and left her to raise the kid to the point the child was confused who her dad and mom actually was?

Naruto had more romantical development with his love interest, that at least made sense, than Sakura. but their adult lives they're more disfunctional than the teenage ones. but anything to prop up the next set of kids.

nice name calling over disagreements.

reminder that this is the best scene in Naruto
youtube.com/watch?v=0EvYm1XKxPE

whatever you say, tubby

Yeah, yeah but about Kawaki?

>120K views

Not xir but seriously user, get your otaku terms right, fujos hate sasusaku

>fujos
>liking anything other than narusasu

Sasuke and Sakura were the two shittiest characters in the manga anyways. Feel bad for their kid. But I'm happy Kishimoto didn't fuck over Naruto by pairing him up with Sakura and instead gave him to Hinata whos a top tier waifu

tfw you can't separate enjoying a pairing from actual bad writing

ship any of the ships, do your thing, but bad writing/pacing naruto is and it shows in the relationships that everyone is supposed to just shut up and "listen and believe"

>that pic

I want to marry Tsunade!

>Motherly?
Sarada look like a slut in the manga, what kind of mother allow that?

JUST

And them together is double the crap, maybe that's why they were shoved together in the end.

that image HAS TO BE ironic

>yeah someone that was never around and left her to raise the kid to the point the child was confused who her dad and mom actually was?
Yeah sure. And? It sucks but I think relationships are better when they are rough around the edges, and the deepest love always grows in the deepest cracks. I wish he was more involved too, but it wouldn't fit with his character.

>Naruto had more romantical development with his love interest,
ONLY because he's the main character. They were equal in the main manga, Naruto just got extra if you count in the movies and filler and what have you. Sakura got plenty of development with Sasuke and it was a lot more interesting too, Hinata and Naruto were pretty much stagnant and never faced any real crisis there.

What ever happened to Sakura 2.0 with glasses and black hair drooling over Sasuke? Once Sakura was reduced to her 12 fangirl self again she wasn't needed?

Why was she ever needed in the first place? I don't remember.

What the fuck is with that shitty asspull of Naruto and Sasuke being the children of destiny or some bullshit. Did Kishimoto decide to make Sasuke relevant cause fujos liked him?

>Nardo to this day knows more about Sauce than Sakura
>Nardo has kissed Sauce first and last

I hate how Kishi made Sakura all strong willed around her friends but how quick she gets soft and shy around Sauce, expect that one time in part 1 where she told him to suck a dick (not those exact words)

Kishi just didnt know what to do with her character, wanting her to be useful then probably thinking women in shounen shouldnt and keep having her needing to be saved in crucial moments

I hope the mystery one is Mitsuki and Log

Gosh she has some big tits huh.

Basically the souls of the sons of the sage of the six paths reincarnate every hundred years or so in their descendants to continue their bitter, pointless fight. Naruto and Sasuke just happened to be this century's reincarnations, and may have ended the cycle of violence cause they aren't at each other's throats any longer.

Naruto does have some rough writing sure, the end arc(s) dragged on too long and was way ugly and hard to follow.

But the core of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is good. They aren't the lead so they get to sit at the back vs. Hinata + Naruto which is fine.

>When TemariXShikimaru was the best romance in the manga and they barely even got screentime

Just goes to show you how shit of a writer Kishimoto was. Sakura was too much of a cunt. Hinata was too boring. NarutoXTsunade was unironically a better pairing.

Good.

COUNTING MOVIES AND FILLER,

I'm glad Sakura, who was a main character, has a white knight defending her being ultimately watered down to a vagina for a new manga

Being introverted and sweet isn't boring.

Sakura isn't remotely a cunt, she didn't like Naruto when he was 10 years old but nobody did either he was a dork.

I'm not a white knight. Just bashing her makes zero sense, and it doesn't conflict with her development at all.

> being ultimately watered down to a vagina for a new manga
That never happened, you are gross. Are all moms with long distance fathers "vaginas"? What does that even mean?

thank you! she had developed from the lovesick, scared girl, only to once douchebag is back, and not trying to kill her and her friends, she'll spread her legs with heart eyes.

when you grow up and realize Ino actually won in the end....

Kishi is terribly sexiest and it's been brought up before.

Would Sakura be open to have lost her virginity to Sasuke at that point? Or is that a line even Sasuke couldn't cross?

She would
Sauce probably wouldn't

You mean Naruto pretending to be Sasuke? Did she ever know that was really not him?

>Complains about sexism
>Slutshaming

OK!!!! Also not that it even matters but she still loved him all the way through? And she didn't have sex with him as far as we know til he was long reformed (not like it should matter)? Soo?

Kill Sakura and Sasuke and Naruto becomes 50X better

Didn't Kishimoto draw how Nardo and Sasuke would look in a more detailed way and he looked like a delinquent kinda face

Why is filler and a moment when Naru faked Sasu being brought up as canon proof???

What ever happened to my nigga Shikamaru?

Got Temari and he's Nardo's right hand and best friend, an actual friend not like Sasuke

why did naruto and Sasuke have more chemistry as a romantic couple in a manga that would never go there, despite what some fanz may have wanted, than sauce and Sakura

Ever since that shit new artist came on Hinata's tits have been mediocre at best. She's barely a C cup, if that. Even shippuden era Hanabi has bigger tits than Bort era Hinata.

I bet Studio Pierrot has members like #Tattun who visit the Western Internet, and don't exactly like all this negativity.

What did Sakura ever do to anyone? Ever?

gay

>You do realize Naruto's speciality are clones, right?
lol after the stunt he pulled at his daughter's birthday ? War naruto's dead mate

I don't hate her. she was a favorite. probably favorite Naruto girl, but it sucks seeing what was later done with her. she deserved better than sasuke and later absent father of her child

Naruto is truly dead glad I dropped

She loves Sasuke though, loved Sasuke her whole life? And she's happy with him? So why project onto her anything else?

I can't think of anyone better for her either.

Daily reminder Naruto wanted to abandon his family and the hokage position to become a hobo with Sasuke.

You don't go out often nowadays?
At least in big cities what she's wearing would be more or less considered normal for her age.
And since Konohagakure became a Megacity from what I remember, she's just following the real-world example.

she could have been hokage but that would have been too good a twist for the likes of Naruto story telling, but no worse than what happened to her character in the end