Why do so many people love this hot fucking garbage?

Why do so many people love this hot fucking garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"romance heroine"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Underages

I love drama.

QTs

It's genuine

Waifu wars.

I was bored at the time

the waifuwars are great.

someone post the meme image.

Iroha

TRUE she was best girl

>inb4 "because it's anime Batman!"

What the fuck does this mean?

This belongs to dumb teenagers doing dumbest things possible category. You might not be the target audience

this

i fapped to them

thats enough

literally me

Wasted potential. First season is great, second is just generic shit. I heard the novels just keep going the route of what you see on the second. Fuck that.

I was actually thinking this season was 6/10 at least until the love triangle bs came out of fucking nowhere. Yukinoshita just turns into a different character

Fuck off Yuipollfag.

Second season is pretentious as fuck. It complicates drama up to an existencial level. Things that can be explained in a few lines, devolve into "here is bullshit levels of over-analysing shit."

The first season is like that as well, the difference is that studio line left out all of hachiman’s monologues that help you follow what’s going on.

No way, second season takes it to the next level. The first one does take its time with some plot points, but it is not as mind-boggling as what the second does.

8man is pretty easy to identify with for almost any guy that likes anime

Yes, because the second season cut out far too much content.

I like yuigamama's yuigamamas. Yui too thanks.

What

I’ve seen people compare him to Tomoko in terms of relatability but unlike Tomoko, Hachiman has no important hobbies or interests like a real loner. Usually people like him attach themselves to something socially unacceptable/something done in private. Hachiman is so logical and normal that him being a loner doesn’t make any fucking sense besides him being intentionally edgy to push people away. It bothers me so bad, he’s basically wish fulfillment

No, he plays games and watches anime and shit. I will agree that he became wish fulfilment ever since season 2.

No, I am not a pretentious loser like you people

You probably just cant relate to it. Although i probably wont watch any new seasons becuase now its just a wish fulfillment rom com

>so logical and normal
he is not at all normal and thinks in some astoundingly retarded ways.

There well never be story about mc falls in love with his girlfreind mother

Not that guy, but he's right. They ruined Yuki's character with that autism shit.

Have you ever thought to yourself:
"On the surface, I might be the weird, quiet kid at the back of the class that everyone thinks is socially awkward, but deep down I'm actually really cool and methodical, and if I were to just speak up they'd be charmed and smitten by my CUNNING."
Well this is your love song, enjoy it until the weekend's over and your parents find out the hard way next evening that they didn't hide the 9mm well enough when they see your school on the local news-

Calm don Yuipollfag. You’ve been making these claims for fucking months now.

i miss demo ;-;

Years ago people posted how shitty was his/her school life because S1 opened his/her eyes or whatever shit.

You've been calling different posters "yuipollfag" for a while now as some sort of defense against shitty writing. WW fucking ruined Yukino (acts like an incompetent retard in S2) and Hachiman (they took out all the cool and snarky persona from him and replaced it with this "dark knight" shit) and got rid off his old seiyuu as well.

>got rid off his old seiyuu as well.
So you’re just a retard then. People called him the dark knight in the first season. The second season dealt with him stopping being a self sacrificing retard.

Iroha is going to win anyway. I don't know why people are so mad discussing this.

Except S1 Hachiman wasn't doing self sacrifice for anyone other than proving his point on how people think of him. S2 Hachiman wanted people to like him with self sacrifice.

No, the entire reason Hachiman starts helping people is for Yukino’s sake. But then his self sacrificing gets out of hand and they try stopping him.

Iroha was the worst thing to happen to the series. Her and her fans ruined the threads and the show as well, because Feel turned the series into haremshit+the Iroha show for money. Iroha isn’t even the same character as she is in the LN.

Huh? Hachiman for a good portion of the first half thinks Yukino is just a stuck up bitch until he finds out that even she lies (car accident). He doesn't start doing things to help her until much mater.

Yeah, you’re that faggot that has been spamming the same fucking hreads for the past couple of months. Fuck off already.

Sensei is the best girl

>phoneposting
lurk more newfag.

All his copycats are edgy faggots that steal from here

Deconstruction of Romcom

Saori Hayami and 8man

I hope they pair the CHAD Hayato with the Stacey Yukino. Like they originally planned.

>I hope they pair the CHAD Hayato with the Stacey Yui. Like they originally planned.
They will.

>Yui
>Stacey
Nay, Yukino is one of the few girls Hachiman considers beautiful. Many guys like her because she's so cute, many girls are jealous of her genetics and talents. Yukino is a true Stacey of Oreigairu.

YPF, Yukino has literally zero friends. Yui is the Stacey, because she gets pumped behind the tool shed after school every afternoon.

it baited people with the first season and then it turned into generic garbage

He's a loner because he tried, failed multiple times, and threw in the towel. He's "fuck it, no point" incarnate. Hobbies and interests aren't focused so he can appeal to as many loner types as possible. Whether you're into anime, videogames, cards, or whatever, you can see yourself in Hachiman.

It’s not a boogeyman if he’s in every single fucking thread for the past 2 years and hated by several different fandoms.

Why is this particular Yuifag called "yuipoll" did he use some kind of strawpoll on her popularity or something?

If you already know why you have been given the name, don’t act clueless and don’t bump the thread you attention starved whore.

I'm beginning to think it was generic garbage all along and some people, me included, just misinterpreted it at the start thinking it was going to be mocking commentary on generic romcoms. Especially since the Girlish Number gives off the same vibe and is also written by WW.

Aimed at teenagers.

t. teenager when the first season aired and enjoyed it

>being defensive about a pseudo-quentin comic

I just watched the anime just a few months ago, and only recently have I been contributing to the threads. Just tell me already, what is it with the name of "yuipollfag" instead of just "yuifag"?

Childhood is idolizing Yukino. Adulthood is realizing Yui makes more sense

Dipshit, you have been pretending to be someone else for months, all the while acting exactly like Yuipollfag.
Most, if not all of this shit, is you. You are the same troll.

why 8man like honoka if she not genuine?

Because you don’t actually give a fuck about answers. People have given you normal replies before, but that’s not what you care about. The only thing to tell you is to fuck off.

Fuck off

Nice try, but no.

So you post one from your computer and one from your phone, showing exactly that you are the same person.

You haven't even bothered to answer, but instead prefer to shitpost.

You must have a mental illness, you can't be this stupid to drag this on every thread and bring down said thread with your autism.

All signs point to Iroha.

I'm not even at my PC right now, you pathetic yucknofag
t.

I'm a Yukinofag, and this is just embarrassing.

This VPN you’re using means you’re living in Africa.

And this person is supposedly still awake at 4 at night. Sure.

Do you mean me phoneposting or the other faggot shitting these threads up with his """yuipollfag""" autism

Finland

I only watched for the precious Saika moments

Iroha is best girl. Haven't read the LN though, I heard she's not as good in that.

The one "yuipollfag" autist, he shits up every thread when ever someone questions the direction for Yukino in later half.

Iroha is shit though.

He is part of it, but a bigger part are Irohafags.

The gimmick of the MC coming up whith plans to get to his goal by acting like an asshole is entertaining.

it has better writing and dialogue than most other series. particularly in season 1.
8mans musings are entertaining. it has interesting characters like haruno, hayato and sensei. even his irrelevant little sister has some spicy lines. it is full of cuties. all the main seiyuus are top a-listers.

Sensei isn’t interesting at all and is a generic cake.

Wrong.

No, the user is right.

It is aimed for edgy teenagers who love to self-insert inside a pseudo-intellectual dreamworld.

Yui is a vapid cunt, and Yukinon is an emotionally stunted autist. Iroha is by far the best.

Iroha is a backstabbing whore

Sure. Tell me with a straight face this is totally not a same guy.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"romance heroine"/

Dude, it is, he’s just trying to deflect.

How did she backstab? I actually haven't watched Oreigaru in a while.

I miss when Yukino was cool and had the ability to pinpoint flaws in others. I don't know who thought it was good idea for her to drop spaghetti like that for "character development"

She constantly uses Hachiman and manipulates him to do shit for her and that date they went on she used it blackmail Hachiman and the other two to do shit for her. You wouldn’t get that out of the anime anyway.

she still does that

Well, I've heard that the anime portrays Iroha as a lot more likable, so that makes sense, but honestly, that just makes me like her more.

No, she’s just a cunt.