Itt: we come up with ideas for an anime

I'll start:
MC is a lonely and underachieving college dropout when one day a quirky female knight from a medieval fantasy world gets isekai'd into his world right in front of him. Determined to be get back home, she moves in with the MC in hopes of learning more about this world. At first he thinks she's an upstuck weirdo, but due to the savage and dangerous life she's had as a warrior she's learned to appreciate and cherish the small things in life and eventually shows the MC that maybe life isn't as bad as he thought it was.

>Trumpshit

it's just a meme you dipstick, i wasn't making a political statement at all

and then he sold his lifespan for 10.000 yen/year

Fuck off. This isn't tumblr.

>Trumpshit

A guy with a passion for crafting anime and fantasy figurines one day suddenly finds out he has awaken to a power to turn all his hand crafted figurines into real, life sized versions of themselves. Everything about them is exactly as he imagined them to be, except for their personality. Seemingly cutesy magical girl might be a selfish attention whore, warrior wielding a gigantic sword a crybaby and an ancient dragon of darkness might just want to have a picnic in the meadows.
Seeking to find out more about his new powers the guy eventually meets with a few other people with the same ability, who reveal his passion for crafting awakened his talent: Artisan. He must learn to master this talent as they they join forces to oppose the elusive Wax Cabinet and chaos wreaking Puppeteers.

Trump made anime real.

>trumpshit
bleeeh

Think Clannad.
but it goes full harem, no girl wins.
And the MC is the one that gets KeyAIDS.

>Trumpposting is ok on Sup Forums
You should go

Get fucked

Fuck off

Lets see how long do mods let this shit stick

would unironically watch

>le go back to Sup Forums meme
kill yourself you fucking faggot

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Fuck off redditor.

how old is this? I feel like I've read it months ago.

Id watch that.

Lurk for 2 years before posting, newfag.

see how it keeps getting worse and worse? i told you Sup Forums wouldn't survive this.

you don't see any other politicians posted here, do you? there are no political memes, there are only political agendas.
was defiling momiji not enough for you?

TEN
FEET
HIGHER

>тfw the trump was just the latest anime meme i had saved
>didn't mean to do this

Throw yourself off a bridge user

dune. just make dune

Where's my anime about God Emperor Trump?

Post more anime Trumps

You heard the man. Only sanctioned memes are allowed on Sup Forums.

again, do you see any other politicians posted here?
maybe once the next election rolls around we should make some fresh new memes huh? i'll make some ron paul memes, you can shill hillary and some other user can do trump.
of course remember to post digibro and your favorite e-celebs too :^)

fucking inbred low IQ imbecile. go back to where you came from.

>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
Trump appear in some anime/manga. If you want to post him for whatever reason use those instances. If you don't know about them lurk more and watch more anime. This thread is shit you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Kill yourself.

Which other politician is the President of the United States? I've been here for years, idiot. If an Obama reaction pic were posted a couple years ago, nobody would bat an eye. You're the one who needs to go back to where they came from, seeing as you don't even know how to capitalize properly.

mods are fags

Sup Forumsshit isn't allowed in here even ironically because of the possibility that it will attract more Sup Forums anons and we want nothing to do with that shit. Please understand.

You fucking nigger

You sure? Got any examples of Obama being posted?

>we
Yeah, you speak for all of Sup Forums. And how paranoid do you have to be to think a meme will somehow convince people to support Trump?

Thanks abib!

but people typically didn't, except if it was one of those laughing type reaction images like pic related.
people used to not tolerate 3DPD of any kind around here, and here you are trying to justify trump, out of all people. it seems like you newshits will go to any length to shill for trump.

i just don't understand why him. polfags really are subhuman.

A detective gets Isekai'd into a fantasy setting,he has no special powers or status menu bullshit and has to use his years of detective training to solve mysteries. Also the detective is Danny Devito

cute girls do cute things

Kukuri will purge this shit thread!