Black Clover

dead threads
Noelle is sad, no yelling please.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
I PROMISE I WIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL

>Black Clover is shit
>But you still watch and read it for the silver twintails qt
Me.

Is asta still yelling? I dropped this at episode 1.

silent bump

nopan slut

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This episode was so shit. Thankfully, we got to see even more shots of Noelle and her beauty. Worth every moment just for that, my fellow brothers

she wears the string kind

It's pointless. The shit pacing of the anime won't get to Noelle's best stuff, which begins in the Water Temple arc. Around that point she starts to grow a lot as a character.

If you want these threads to become a thign on Sup Forums, you need to go the fairy tail route and post the fanservice stuff.

try to get rid of the others threads and maybe we can revive this one

I remember there as a better shot of them in one panel in the manga, but I can't remember the chapter.

bump

>tfw you're tanking this shit just to see Noelle

someone webm the mimic

Worth it

Does she have a major role in the story or does she gets shoved aside like most shonen heroines?

She's been in nearly every major arc. She's almost always with Asta.

Stop tying to make this shit happen you fag