What anime can you watch over and over again?

What anime can you watch over and over again?

I'm on my 44th watching of Oreimo.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=LtI0Aal3C6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fushi mahu funfun

kino

Kirino's really cute in that pic.

[C] and Un-Go are the ones I've probably rewatched the most.
Apparently rewatchability inversely correlates with how easy a show is to Google.

initial d and wangan midnight, watched them alot as a kid

Not anime but I habitually re-read the FMA manga. It's not my favorite but for some reason I can just read it over and over.

Are you a fucking masochist?

I've watched Oreimo 12 times. Never gets old.

The Digimon Seasons (especially 1-3)

I've seen it 4 times. I don't know why but its addictive. I like shows that have that fun factor.

Besides Oreimo? Evangelion pretty much, not that I rewatch much stuff anyways.

Sora no Woto
Sabagebu
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Kannagi
S1 & S2 of Hayate no Gotoku
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni
Ghost in the Shell
GATE
Fate Stay Night
Battle Girls - Time paradox

danshi koukousei no nichijou

Un-Go is geat

>Ghost in the Shell
The movie or the SAC TV series?

TV Series

you have to be mentally disordered to be this obsessed

Witch Craft Works

Boku no Pico

A man of culture as well

Every time I rewatch Monogatari I enjoy it just as much as I did the first time.

I must have watched DBZ straight through at least three times.Including the Garlic Jr. arc.

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's "secret" phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

FINDS

Evangelion
Madoka
FLCL
Gunbuster and Diebuster

Boring answers I know but it is what it is. Half the reason is because they're so short and easy to watch in a single sitting, Eva is the exception because it's just that good.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Not anime entirely, but i've rewatched sisters arc in both index and railgun multiple times. And i'm going to rewatch it again and again.

I could never marathon EVA. I made sure to watch one a day to make sure to finish it. It’s not a series I could ever see myself watching more than two times.

huh, I dropped that one after one episode

seemed bad

>Kyoud-Ai

Why is Oreimo so rewatchable?

Fuck off.

No game no life.

Haruhi and FLCL.

how is kirino so beautiful?

Evangelion. I always notice something new on each re-watch.

Ghost in the shell Stand Alone Complex (and 2nd Gig)
Spice and Wolf (both seasons)
Redline

Pop team epic
I rewatch the episode twice every episode.

Evangelion and especially EoE
Lain
Welcome to the NHK
Texhnolyze
Hyouka

I never watched an anime twice. I forget a lot over time but still remember too much to be able to enjoy watching a show again.

Watamote

Excellent taste. I wish more of the manga would get translated.

I start marathoning eva sometimes when I've had a few drinks. Then I shotgun a beer after every ep, start the next and cry while the OP plays.

I've never quite been able to understand why I do that. Why the OP moves me so much. Why I feel the need to binge drink while I watch.

Cromartie High, Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop, I like to just put on a random episode of either of em when I'm at a loose end
Gundam Reconguista in G for some reason, I've seen it like 5 times since it aired back in 2015

I liked G Gundam but I never felt like rewatching it for some reason. Gundam Wing is pretty rewatchable though

>Gundam Wing is pretty rewatchable though
Only if you're watching the dub
youtube.com/watch?v=LtI0Aal3C6w

Jesus you need help

Do you not enjoy watching anime user?

FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Its the only anime I rewatchi consistently

>"you didn't REALLY enjoy something unless you watch it 50 times in a row over and over"

General Septum's voice was gold

Ive watched Clannad and Clannad AS more than 15 times already.