Boku no Hero Academia

What does Hori have planned for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14858924/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best

Suffering

She's literally gonna be put in a situation where she fucks the gravity out of entire city block, causing her to vomit blood and become hospitalized for an entire arc.

Deku's housewife

several pregnancies by the epilogue

hopefully hew new stance on being a hero will make her a little bit more interesting

revealed to be the traitor

Healing arc with deku

Ochako spending every evening having filthy rough, kinky, bareback sex with Deku followed by gentle handholding and cuddling

>i want to save people
that's the career you chose dumb fuck

Will Camie redeem Bakugou?

nothin

There are a lot less cuck post than I expected

He's going to discover vagina. Bless his soul

>she transforms into bakugou
>bakugou falls in love for himself

>Deku has an emotional breakdown after doing hero shit every time

Is that going to be the cure for his autism?

at least he would be a lot less angry

How big will the meltdown be if Bakugo canonically gets the LITTY, LIGHTHEARTED, and RAUNCHY gf?

We might be able to figure whale sounds and translate their language if we use the resulting noise coming from tumblr after that.

Turning her into Shigaraki's number 2.

Shiketsu doesn't allow them to date but nothing says she can't get dick on the weekends in remedial class

Bed-breaking married sex.

Bakugo smiling is fucking uncanny, but I'm fascinated by it

I wonder if Uraraka and Shiggy are related. Not like close relatives, but maybe distant cousins.
They both have the same activation condition for their quirk, and that condition is a lot more specific than most.

That would mean Uraraka and Nana are related
That is a bit much.

If they are it'll probably shown when we see Nana's eyes and quirk.

Why did Deku even intern under this asshat? He taught him nothing and spent practically every second he was with Izuku doubting him.

>series filled to the brim with top tier qt girls
>basically all of the hentai is yaoi
This math doesn't add up

Hey some of it is anal prolapse or NTR as well.

The problem is the boys are top-tier cuties too.

you missed the part where she didn't save nighteye

You forget that this is a shonen battle-manga with a fair amount of decent male characters.

you forgot the equation that fujoshis have the money and willpower in the market.

we're entering times where hetero is the weird shit

not even recovery girl could have saved him nigga had a gigantic hole instead of torso

Boy are they

traitor and then death that nearly breaks Deku

Are these from the same doujin?

Not getting her mochi. Dammit Hori let the gal get her mochi she's talked about getting that stuff but she never got it.

AFO should have just put a baby inside Nana instead of killing her. What a waste.

Would Sup Forums describe Red Riot: Unbreakable Mode as "attractive?"

nothing says absolute victory like raping your adversary

NTR and lots of cucking

>Healing arc with deku
You can't just heal all of your emotional scars with loving sex with a monogamous partner

still for someone that wants to save people they aren't going to just think, "oh he was gonna die anyway"

>>handholding
You sick degenerate!

then what could she have done?

This would make such a hot doujin. Someone get on it, because I can't draw!

you're missing the point. It's not about what could she have done it's that she couldn't do anything to save him. A hero isn't gonna think, "oh they were gonna die anyway"

Artist please?

Nah that top one was from chapter 95 page 10.

>Deku/Ochako
>Todoroki/Momo
>Mina/Kirishima
>Tooru/Ojiro
>Bakugo/Camie
>Kaminari/Jirou
Am I missing any? Which couple would experience the most lethal consequences for losing control of their quirks during sex?

even all-migth said he can't save everyone so instead of beating himself up over it he save the people who his hands can actually reach, the hero gig is like being a paramedic or a fireman you need to prioritise victims who have a chance of surviving instead of wasting time in someone who have a hole bigger than his head on his chest

>Bakugo/Camie
This is just as delusional as Bakugo/Ochako

You better sauce that shit nigger

>Izuku/Tsuyu
>Katsuki/Ochaco.

but litty titty gfs are the best user

Decide, shipperfags
strawpoll.me/14858924/
strawpoll.me/14858924/
strawpoll.me/14858924/

user, fandoms stopped having majority hetro ships a while ago. Simply due to the new version of the fan fic author and artist. It was always pretty much teen girls, and teen girls are more into gay shit than they are projecting themselves into a pairing. Shame, I blame that sexuality has become as open as it has.

It's the pairing with more material, yes, even if they only interacted for one chapter.

>25% think it's canon
This has to be bait

Why do all yaoibois have the same shitty grin?

I've never seen this type of studying before.

I love how shameless Bakugou is. I wonder if he'd do the same in front of girls.

>even all-migth said he can't save everyone so instead of beating himself up over it he save the people who his hands can actually reach,

it still bothers him though. Also, you're comparing a veteran hero/goat to a highschooler. Deku and Mirio were also affected but Mirio decided it'd be best to honor Nighteye.

Also, you think firemen and paramedics don't get depressed when they can't save someone?

Stuff like this bums me out because we're never going to see these two this happy/comfy together in the actual manga.

Blame nips and their chronic shit taste that they can’t show romance subplot in a battle shonen

How did Arakawa pull it off?

my point was she couldn't have done anything to save nighteye not even a pro hero could have saved him
>firemen and paramedics don't get depressed when they can't save someone?
apparently she is gonna try to get better to be more useful in the field but if she wants to stay in this line of work she needs to understand that she can't save everybody not even all migth can otherwise she is gonna hurt herself with each mission

>apparently she is gonna try to get better to be more useful in the field but if she wants to stay in this line of work she needs to understand that she can't save everybody not even all migth can otherwise she is gonna hurt herself with each mission

that's part of character development

westaboo

Isn't Hori also a westaboo?

aye

>and people said the doujin looks nothing like something Hori could've drawn

Because there is actual romance
of course hori couldn't draw that

How does Deku manage to pull off the "sexually awkward protagonist" without being insanely obnoxious like other anime/manga?

He's a teenager

*believable teenager

if you ignore quirks

So are the others

This is part of it. He's a teen so his hormones make him red in the face an awkward. But he tries to hide it and doesn't autistically scream.

Also he actually notices it. They aren't going for the "oblivious retard" trope

I left out the most crucial part of my post

also he actually get better, to be unable to talk to uraraka to talk with her normally and phone call her and even telling cammie/toga to fuck off

is there a considerable translation lag for american comics to japan right? because otherwise I doubt current marvel would be of Hori's taste, or for the taste of any japanese for that matter.

I assume AAA titles like Batman and Spiderman would be translated consistently

It's amazing how effective even the most bare bones of character development is.

Pretty much. Most people have dealt with the awkward and shy kid in high school who turned out to be a bro once you got to know them. Part of why Deku is fairly likeable.

Quick, Todoroki is here. Post a solution for the mutant problem

Hey, Todorioki.
Fuck you

>Two-tone hair
Yeah he should start by killing himself

So uh, why is Mineta there? Literally how did he get any villian/hero points in the exam? And why the fuck is he wearing a diaber and 2 feet tall?

TodoBaku is cancer and I will hate Hori for enabling it

He passed the exam by disabling the robots (by sticking them to the ground).
He's wearing a diaper because he wasn't specific enough in his costume sketches.
He's not 2 feet tall, he's 3 and a half feet tall and it's because he's a midget.

What's he supposed to do, never have Bakugo interact with anyone? Every single person who has ever talked to Bakugo gets shipped with him.

They specifically mention you don't need to destroy the robots just immobilize them for points
Fucker has sticky balls

Its no rocket science user. I am surprised he is not first place.

Now the Anima or Invisigirl are something I would wanna see.

Today, I'd like to share my Seros with you