This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this...

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

yer cute

add me on myspace

You're not Rusian!

I am literary Swine

Are you cute and sexy girl?
No?
Then fuck off.

remember no Russian

He will win!

Cease at once.

You are shit.

Fuck you pal

cool story bro

Ako was the worst part of this entire show. You are shit and you cannot deny it.

Ako is my wife. I am my own wife.

Gimme the better version.

used goods.

Go away.

Go clean your room while I keep Nishimura company.

Die normalfag

>Go clean your room while I make you a brother with Nishimura
fixed

>No fuck you mom, why don't YOU go clean something while I make you a grandson! And his name is Rusian!

Oh, dont worry, I am planning on cleaning Nishimura.

Now go clean your room

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

I can't believe Rusian dumped Ako

You shouldn't make jokes like that. Jokes like that hurt people.

Hey Ako, tell me about Yandere stuff you do

Everyone shut up.

We have something important to discuss.

Video games.

Certainly not that pig.

how do I get a cute Ako gf?

Commit suicide and join the anime world.

Mastah the best girl.

>ntr
dropped

It's netoge, not netorare, dumbass.

That's cute OP and imma let you finish, but Piggy is the best girl and should have been the main heroine.

yes, and?

The girls in this were so good.

I want to consume her passionately, untill she climaxes.

Who knows, OP. She's in your head... or maybe you're in her head?

Pig was better

Netoge wasn't spectacular, but those fucking Hisasi designs UNF