ITT: characters that did literally everything wrong

ITT: characters that did literally everything wrong.

>pic unrelated

>the most powerful being in the world
>everyone worships him
>achieved his dream
>wrong
?

he fucked a nigger that's what's wrong

albinos love dark hair albinos is psychopat and gay albinos is shit and gary stu

he got his dream, but he did it the wrong way.

>sacrifice 100 bloodthirsty mercenaries to usher in an unprecedented utopia
bad guy

He's obviously gonna fuck over his kingdom for more power.

>sacrifice 1000 loyal mercenaries to get castle and let monsters eat the rest of the world

I wanna hit Griffith so bad.

Griffith is unironically the type of person that I aspire to be.

Besto Arthas desu

i'm at chapter 220 and this manga is fucking mediocre , it's great when griffith is around tho

Why the fuck would you read 220 chapters of a mediocre manga?

literally anyone would have done the same thing in his situation

Griffith did tons of things right until he went full retard.

Arthas had a shitty non-sensical corruption story.

A narcissistic rape victim who rapes and kills his friends?

You can’t earn achievements with cheat mode on bird boy

Y-yeah it wad vengeance and frostmourne tho.

because i loved the 1st 3 arcs so much

My boy

I wouldn't have completely fucked up my plan by having sex with the princess way too early.

But user, he did Gennon very well.

>maxes him MP
>give girl some love
Seems fine to me.

Can't wait until Berserk ends with Guts and friends getting absolutely BTFO by Griffith so I can laugh at all of you.

#grifithdidnothingwrong

Guts, more or less

how was sacrificing his men any different to letting them die for your cause?

This guy.

Yes,actually.

You

gross

He just making his researchs for the well of world!

>Griffith asks Guts why he's leaving
>"I heard what you said about being a friend, and you're right."
>gasp. he thinks of me as a friend.
>"I'll be back in a year."
>"n-no homo"
>"yes homo"
>casca cucked
>good ending
probably the one only story where I'm actually okay where such a simple save not having been done doesn't feel like a drag

>utopia
>demons slaughter your people, good people and children etc, they fucking slaughter them all over the world except a shitty castle
>utopia
What the fuck
Utopia for evil demons maybe.

This guy is the definition of fucking up.
Fantasia is not that bad.

Yeah, not bad.
If you enjoy dying.

And the outside is hell.

You're such a bitch, you either get killed by some pointless war between lords or enjoy the fantasia.
Those dragons are outside. The world didn't become a giant landscape filled with demons, it just had a higher spawning rate of the mobs.

>Those dragons are outside
Thanks for proving my point I guess

Literally fucked up everything.

It's been years since I've read Berserk and my memory is already worse than the average person's,so pardon me if this is answered in the manga,but why didn't Griffith use the Behelit as soon as he acquired it? Do you have to wait until you have enough friends to fuck over in order to maximize the suffering caused by it?

>enjoy being killed and slaughtered by demons or ur a bitch
user I know you're autistic but god damn.

he did nothing wrong and should have won
oldfag winning was an asspull

How is being killed and slaughtered by humans any different? The world was already shit, Griffith actually gave the people what they desired, if the people had better imaginations they would get some proper pixies and shit.
I hate that you pretend that Fantasia is a DOOM map, it's like you didn't look the pictures I posted at all.

>How is being killed and slaughtered by humans any different?
First of all humans are not an unknown fucking thing.

Let me correct you:

>Character that did everything wrong and people hate him because they won't admit they'd do the exact same shit

This guy.

Your in for a treat soon keep going

Golden Age Griffith pre torture is my inspiration desu

No I wouldnt sacrifice my thousands of followers to unfuck my own mistakes
If you would you are a complete selfish asshole and no fire in hell is hot enough for you

What do her nipples taste like?

He didn’t know what it was, he thought it was just some good luck charm, also it only activates at its owners lowest point

Are they really off the boat?

>be in medieval place
>constantly in fear of bandits, war, famine
>new guy takes over
>now we have all of those problems PLUS you might literally get eaten by monsters

Nah if my best bro left me I'm pretty sure I wouldn't rape the princess, especially if I'm still on track to marry her and inherit the kingdom, having already assassinated everyone who opposed me.

I know you mean after he fucked up and became a cripple, but there was no excuse to end up in that situation in the first place.

JOUI did nothing wrong

Liquorice candy.

I think you're confusing 'people's desire' with an objective good.
Remember, the Idea of Evil came into being because of 'the people's desire' to explain why bad shit happens to people. Following this, Fantasia is that 'desire' made manifest upon the world itself - fully evil shit now exists as an explanation for all of the random evils in the world, while Griffith's Falconia would be another innate desire - for a paradise/heaven on earth so that people flock to it away from the overt evil, and thus into the arms of the covert evil, i.e. Femto, the Apostle band of the hawk, and the Godhand.

Shinji was a fag

>Pilot this fucking awesome as shit robot son, live with this hit slut who is down for some /ss/ amd have a firery red head room mate too keep things fun
>cries like a little bitch, runs away and is just an all-round fuck up disappointment

I would hate the faggot too if he was my son

>pic unrelated

Griffith is what every man ought to become

Sure thing big guy. Let's crush your dream, torture you to insanity, mutilate your body to the point that you can't do anything ever again and then ask you if you'd like another try

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

IT'S BEEN WINTER FOR MONTHS

>now we have all of those problems
Niggawat

>Griffith looks good even in this shit adaptation
I can't help being an apologist.

Yeah? So did Griffith. His torture and lust for power corrupted him.

Name ONE thing he did wrong (aside from losing)

The fulfillment of a desire is quite literally objective good.
Your post is accurate tho, I just pretend everything's good in Falconia because the hate boners against Griffith are just too strong; my point was incredibly simple "Fantasia is not that bad". I'm not retarded and this manga is not so clever as for everyone to not realize Griffith is gonna be Gaiseric 2.0. Still, Fantasia's chill.

Griffith deserves to be a god, he wasnt just given godhood. He felt the pain of his comrades dying wveryone loves to forget that. Griffith did nothing wrong.

Griffith did a couple of things wrong but he's not near nowhere near as flat out evil as people like to portray him.

>berserk
>ending

ITS

HIS

OWN

FAULT

>it's another sociopath projects his amorality and lack of conscience on to other people episode

Morality isn't even real.

Nigger you're a month late, the last chapter was on 21st december

>The backdown

>The fulfillment of a desire is quite literally objective good.
I want the world to be destroyed

If you want the world to be destroyed now only because someone admitted that they like to act on their impulses and urges you have other problems.

nigga i'm responding to his shitty logic

This is correct.

You could've just called him stupid instead.

This was what he actually did wrong. He basically threw a temper tantrum and threw away everything he had achieved because Guts didn't want to be his fag boy. If he hadn't, he'd have no need to activate the Behelit in the first place.

shin sekai yori?

fpbp

came to post this

when i kiss my gf i close my eyes and imagine it's griffith sending me off to battle, knowing that he'd willingly sacrifice me