ITT : Your favorite manga panel

ITT : Your favorite manga panel

>liking kurapika
Should be criminal desuwa

Why? Never got the hate for this dude
Sure he's an edgy revenge driven red eyed bishounen but he was there before it was overplayed as it was in the mid/late 00's

this is a good one

Poorly written and way over powered. Whether he came first or not does nothing to change how perfectly he sums up everything wrong with the 'character concept'.
>my power is to have all the powers
Get fucked.
>oh but he's only REALLY OP against spiders
And? That's fine. Thing is, his spider advantage wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't have A+ skill in all ranks during emperor time which has only now, and recently, gotten a nerf. Even then the nerf is muh life span. Which is meaningless garbage.
Worst character. Not only because it's a boring character but because it's over powered nature spits on what is otherwise a masterful power system. The world-build/lorefag in me cannot abide how seriously he deteriorates the setting.

edgy hack

can i post a page?

how?

fpbp

the entire berserk manga is my favorite panel

Dorohedoro has so many cool pages.

THE BEST PART OF THE ARC

i was going to post this

Dude, no...

>mangafox

Everything on managfox is licensed and cant be read, what do u mean?

this fucking panel right here

I know what you are thinking and no it wasn't her. Miura confirmed it himself.

Who was he thinking?

Bonerdad's human eye was the best imo.

God tier as well

He's awful. As OP as the sharingan is even Kishi managed to make Sasuke vulnerable and increase his power by stages

That one from Mirai Nikki where the now dead smart guy shows what's on his phone's screen to the main character right before the final confrontation.

hands down

If you don't also think Killua colossal megafag for being even more broken than Kurapika complete with unchecked power that only he can control than you honestly need to kill yourself.

Too Bad/Good thing we'll never see it animated.

Underrated

Sengoku youko was fantastic.

Douren and jinun had an amazing presence throughout the manga.

(HxH spoilers)

Truly the point of no return. It went from strange shit tier to outer beings tier.

beelzebub was good shit

src?

Somebody 'bout to get fucked.

What manga, thought?

B
B
B

Legit cried

Yet another dumb nigger who has no idea what Emperor Time does. Fuck off to reddit already.

>lifespan drain is meaningless garbage
>actually almost dies by using it wrongly and has to sleep for a fuckload of time

This was a fucking ride

This is from the same volume (34). It's nuts

Fucking lazy, it's just a picture in black and white.

You made me go find the real best one

beelzebub ended way too quick damn it

Holy shit I've never seen anyone mention Zeroin on here before. I really enjoyed that series

I thought about that too but it feels too much like a script for an anime scene that would look amazing.

Good but you can do better

Back in the day when One Piece fights had multiple panels per move to make the moves easy to understand.

The one with all the space robots floating around the Hotel is better.

classic

What's it from?

Now I'm never going to climb any damn mountains, but this series made me want to.

A E S T H E T I C

I prefer this one.

why did best girl have to die so soon

I think overall Berserk and Kokou no Hito contribute like 50% of my favourite panels