I know it's been weeks, but I thought back to this and I'm still crossed...

I know it's been weeks, but I thought back to this and I'm still crossed. Do you have any hopes for the epilogue Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=je8d5EYY-aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>every day until you like it

Only looking forward to the epilogue for more Hana and Risa/Andre. Really liked the ending otherwise especially how he didn't drag the confession scene on for another year like I expected.

Mindbroke Chiyo is sexy.

>Chiyo - "I've decided after seeing Kiyoshi wearing girls underwear that men are trash
>also Chiyo "Hana wearing boys underwear doesn't mean that girls are trash."

>analysing gag-ending

i gotta feeling this is all a ruse like most things that has happened in this manga.
i know most people probably think that chiyo hates men now because of what happened with kioshi but i gotta feeling this last panel has nothing to do with that.

i bet you the school opened up to having more guys at school and the last quote on that page is actually from Mari reminding her to still not trust men just in case.

>Men(Garbage)
How do you say Men and garbage at the same time?

Someone tldr the story since the team headband game.

She's upset because he lied again even when "coming clean." Also some of his pee got on her.

He learnt from ishitda

hana probably won

The wonders of kanji and furigana.

Urine has the taste of victory.

Hana should win. Total bullshit.

But she won ?

>Kiyoshi tried to confess to Chiyo
>fucks it up in a way that’s OOC and makes no sense
That’s pretty much everything of relevance
>goalpost moving
It was established since the beginning that to win, in any manga/anime romance, the character would need to get with the MC. Hana did not. Therefore, she did not win.

>the character would need to get with the MC
It will happen in the epilogue, of course

>It was established since the beginning that to win, in any manga/anime romance, the character would need to get with the MC. Hana did not. Therefore, she did not win.
This is not a romance, this is revenge story.

Doesn’t matter. There were definite romance elements in the story and it was treated as such by Hanafags and the rest of the community.

I skimmed through the last 20 chapters. What was Hana's motivation for fucking over Kiyoshi like that?

I think it's very reasonable to expect some major Hana action in the epilogue. I will be very happy to see more of Kate and Mari, too.

I expected this to be a redemption or a coming of age kind of story and sure as hell expected it to last. While my expectations were blown away so abruptly, I was still entertained by the end.

piss is a disgusting fetish

Kiyoshi is a manipulative scumbag and a compulsive liar who had it coming. Meanwhile based Gakuto and the others got to empty their balls daily because they actually redeemed themselves, unlike Shityoshi.

>Chiyo was the final Boss all along
chiyofags btfo

happy orgy ending

Maybe that.s what traumatised Chiyo.
Hana and Kiyoshi succumbing to lust and just going at it there, right after Kiyoshi finished pissing, they're both pantiless for a reason and medusa is near Kiyoshis face again

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS RUINED

Just jealous of Chiyo but can't directly confront Chiyo and Kiyoshi about her feelings so she took out her frustration on Kiyoshi and for not recognizing her feelings.

>Implying Gakuto and Shinjo didn't fuck up royally with their relationships.
The only guy who's going to be emptying his balls anytime soon is Andre, but I assume he'd rather have them stepped on.

I haven't cared about this since they left the prison part in Prison School.

That's nice.

gakuto's still on easy mode around the school isn't he?

I do enjoy having good taste, yes.

Okay.

Do you enjoy having shit taste?

I guess. I mean, if I didn't, why would I be in this thread. To shitpost or something?

I really wouldn't know why people with shit taste are what they are or do what they do, so I can't help you with that.

That doesn't really answer the question of why a person who doesn't have shit taste would be in this thread but, that's okay. I don't really expect you to have an answer for that, so don't feel any pressure senpai

mariXkateXmeiko GET

>There's no good hentai focusing on KatexMari even though they literally fucked in the canon.
>There's no good hentai of non-mind broken Meiko bullying and dominating Kate for being flat.
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Women can't fuck women.

It's equally difficult for me to explain what it's like not to have shit taste and why it makes one do what one does.

It's okay user. I can understand how that'd be a difficult thing for someone like you to talk about. I won't judge you too harshly for that however.

I don't care if it's forbidden I WANNA SEE IT

Did slutchan win?

Is that all? No epilogue?

It's coming in a few months
There's also apparently a spinoff in the works involving Mari's travels if one of the previous chapters is anything to go off of.

>in a few months
I can't believe I survived the cavalry war for this shitty ending

There will be alternative ending.
Just buy tankobon.

Can you really?

No I mean, they lack the right parts. They can at best give each other a handjob or blowjob.

>Chiyo "well he's scum but I forgive him because at least he didn't lie"
>Kiyoshi "actually I lied about everything"

I'd hope so.

>boys in prison atc is muh serious manga parody
>girls in prison arc is ecchi manga parody
>cavlera arc is shounen manga parody
>bbq tanabata birthday confession arc is romcom parody

that kind of makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=je8d5EYY-aE