How come male characters always lose to females in fights?

How come male characters always lose to females in fights?

Because hitting girls is wrong.

Because girls take tons of self defense classes due to the high rape count in Japan

shounen is all about power fantasy, and the shitters who call even the worst anime girls, or really any that matter, their waifu, those faggots are into girls winning fights for whatever reason. I guess they like manly girls, y'know, because they're faggots.

Because it's fantasy. Just like women being smart in anime.

Why do gooks draw themselves as blonde/blue eyes

I feel like the opposite is true, most of the time the girls lose so they can rescued/protected by the male character. Also if a girl beats guys its usually because she is a main character and they are badguy of the week A

>A
He got gassed by a straight white male before he could finish his sentence

You guys must love Sakura then. Dumb, weak, and her only contribution to a fight is to clasp her hands and cry.

Did anybody say we don't want to have our head crushed between an amazonian woman's thighs?

I liked her fight against Sasori.

You are not subtle

Girls are not for punch. Only for tender loving. Some girls express their tender loving through violent punch. Be like smart anime dudes. Accept violent punch as tender loving.

That's how I want to die.

Can't wait for chapter she was forced to have sex will be translated

they are unstoppable

Yeah that was really cool. But then they made her useless and stupid again so much that it was beyond Lucy.

That's why her daughter is a much better character

Seriously though 2D girls are getting stronger and stronger. Even the average slice of life high school girl could hold her own against a man in a fight, it must be the diet.

Offtopic in someway but how comes that Nami always fight other female villains in OP?

If it fantasy then how do you explain about you being beaten up by girl back in school?

Because Oda understand that girl on girl action is make it hotter.

Oda has said he is uncomfortable with violence towards women. So usually Nami's fights are more Fanservice then actual battles

Girls are giant gorillas in school while dudes are little mice. Up until the last few years of highschool

High school girls are the best fighters in the world.

>Also if a girl beats guys its usually because she is a main character and they are badguy of the week A
What about her beating up MC for lolcomedy.

It usually just a gag, its often shown that the MC just lets the girl hit them

Sure, if said MC is involved in some misunderstanding of any kind, that is.

Oh, so that's why Big Mom will lose to a fucking cake.

I watched the anime couple of days ago and was pretty surprised when I decided to check out the manga. What the hell, 50 chapters later, and they're still on the island, with the same shenanigans? Can you spoil the shit out of it for me, please?

Whats the name of this? Google wont give me any

Because females always lose to males in sex

reminder to not hit girls in the balls

>can't use whatanime.ga

Its not fucking Macross Frontier

Are you sure?

Go be a nigger somewhere else

>I'm too lazy to take a clear picture, so I use the default thumbnail picture of the first frame from Sup Forums
God damn, learn to use a computer.
inb4 spoonfeeding

Something somthing

Have you ever consumed anything from Holywood?
The upper female henchwoman only exist to battle with the MCs love interest paralel to the final fight.

Explain your reasoning?

Trying too hard to fit in.

He's facing the wrong way.

How come mixed fight rarely gets talk about as a fetish? It's the only thing that I could get off to nowadays.

Anime was only commercial for manga, it worked since manga is still ongoing. A lot of various things happen, you should read it because they removed in adaptation flashback where shota fucks woman he just killed.

Tbh its pretty hard to be worse than Sakura, so of course her daughter will be a better character the moment she has only 2 moments of usefulness.

Patrician taste is never common.

Because it's hot as fuck

Thanks for that site.

I like those too.
Problem, it is rare to have a balanced non mixed fight. You know, exchange of blows, highs and lows for each side, tension, no obvious winner. There is a reason that people liked Piccolo vs. 17 in DBZ.
Balanced mixed fights are even rarer. It is either straight out the guy dominating the girl (which I like) or grrrl power, and femdom (which I don't like).

>flashback where shota fucks woman he just killed.
Instantly picked up, thanks.

This

Just play street fighter

Why Japan? Why?

It's how I got that fetish.

>smacking my bitch in a distance

>grrrl power, and femdom (which I don't like)
But that's hot af. Any name?

Can't beat the cock

Asian woman probably have more balanced hormones than male Asians , they diet is based in soy

Too much blood going in the dick instead of the muscles, leaving the male weak.

>I liked her fight against Sasori.
sasori being defeated was probably the biggest ass pool in all of naruto.

>what is every sasuke battle ever

>Yeah that was really cool.
You got this all wrong. Sasooke was the one who's really cool, Sakura was the beeootifull.

Nah, Deidara got it worse. Still mad at that shit

Which anime girl would you fight?

I want Karinka-chan to break me!

Sakura isn't weak.

Because when you make the protag weak and indecisive to be relatable, someone has to advance the plot

Boruto doesnt count, because it doesn't undue the shit that was Naruto no matter how much it tries.

Looks like he's winning to me

Well, if I understood the question, one thing that comes to mind is Desire Dungeon, game. It is like a really short MGQ where you fight Monster Girls.

Difference is both parties can use regular attacks that damage hp and seduction attacks that damage will. If you lose by damage, seduction or surrender the girl doms you and absorbs one of your levels. Win by damage and you get treasure. Win by seduction, then you fuck her AND gets a skill.

Great battle fuck.

>implying she can cook

Underrated post

source? lol

I can't imagine Aho Girl ending in anything but her murder.

in that case it was because he was dumb and horny

But she had a broken arm.

Btoom!