So I just finished watching the whole thing, the new series and I had already watched the Yuna arc

So I just finished watching the whole thing, the new series and I had already watched the Yuna arc.

so I just want to discuss a bit the ending so SPOILERS please avoid reading further if you haven't watched the series, so here goes.

So, before the end of the series, Shinjyu only protected a small portion of the world, the rest was basically destroyed am I correct?

In the ending, did humanity recover the whole world (though basically destroyed, but it can be rebuilt yes?)

I throughly enjoyed the series, please post Yuushas oh and who was the last Yusha that appeared before Togo when all the yushas put their hand on the barrier.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>SPOILERS
Lurk two years before posting, fucking newfag.

Read NoWaYu

>NoWaYu
You mean Nogi Wakaba is a Hero?

>who was the last Yusha that appeared before Togo when all the yushas put their hand on the barrier.
Read NoWaYu.

and regarding the world, did humanity live in a small portion of what was left of Earth or is that also explained in more detail in NoWaYu?

Why waste time reading posts on Sup Forums when you should be reading NoWaYu?

I have to find it first and I'm currently working on something.

It's not over until we get a NoWaYu anime adaptation.

Please, be nice with that user,
The image is a guide to get into yuyuyu franchise.

Yes.

any word on that?

will do

We are funding it with the mobage, announce of Nowayu anime and new LN in the mankai matsuri I hope

Like I mentioned, I'm currently working, so I know its frowned upon, but if an user could spoonfeed me to a link with the light novel I would appreciate it, if you can't then no worries, I'll find it later.

pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV

Should I watch the movies or the first six episodes of S2?

Both, from majiyuusha

>SPOILERS
You could have at least read the rules.

user, for some reason or another I tend to fuck up spoilers, I used to use CTRL+S but that stopped working, I used to use but it doesn't always work or I fuck up and I would get the same typical user shitposting about the fuck up so I decided to say fuck it this time, if I fuck up someone will say something about it, and now thanks to me not putting the spoiler thingy, I still got some asshole user bitching about it.

hah the irony, it worked fine this time lets try it again [spoiler[ this is a test [/spoiler] did this shit work this time

shit I saw were I fucked up this time there we go

user, you might be slightly retarded.

I just type too fast, that's all.

This OP gave me cancer.

Just like Wakaba

Pretty sure they are the same exact thing.

Why is your post so weirdly structured? Take a deep breath before making a post next time.

Best thing to come out of WaSuYu.

Hello,Police

I'm building an ebook version (to read on my kindle) of NoWaYu if anyone is interested I'll post a link to it

Will it include the extra chapters as well?

not sure, I'm just converting the PDF found in the paste bin

This is the domain of the Yuusha-bu. The police have no power here.