I've only been here since summer -- and have been wondering if you guys seriously dislike/hate Hayao Miyazaki...

I've only been here since summer -- and have been wondering if you guys seriously dislike/hate Hayao Miyazaki? or is it like, just, what's the word, a meem? seriously.

Miyazaki disapproves of otaku culture and his movies are too "mainstream"

lol. mainstream 'cause they're actually good. it's called observing real life instead of being masturbatory about the anime you've seen and copying that.

Miyazaki made Kiki, I can't hate him. Also
>I've only been here since summer
Please leave

You should go back reddit, newfag.

i just said that to be ironical. i'm staying.

Why don't newfags lurk 2 years minimum anymore? Why is it relevant for you to announce this?

Fuck off.

> to be ironical
You need to be over 18 to post.

it's been way more than one summers. i just said that to get negative attention in order to bump my post. ^______^

Seriously, though. Seriously. The negative things people say about him seem to stem from bitterness and immaturity.

people who like most modern anime have shit tastes that drag down the overall quality of anime as a whole by giving success to such garbage, and they know it. But rather than assume responsibility for their awful tastes, they fling shit at those who attack them and recoil defensively pretending to be not at fault.

> ^___^
Are the janitors asleep?

it's so obviously bate, yeah. but thanks for the image reinforcing that, cunt. ^___^

it's the T and A and the escapism, I guess, that gets em.

I didn't really like Ponyo that much; That, and every ending to his movies is very lackluster. It feels like he has the same problem as Stephen King. Builds up a great world with interesting characters, and then it ultimately goes no place.

But I think it's all about the journey with him, so I don't think the movies are bad just because of that.

he's keeping it realistic as possible... that being said i can't say that i haven't felt a little of the same about his endings, i get that.

You know she does not eat raw meat. You will never be mouth fed with jerky.

HERE WE GO

Lolol.

forever alone 'cause of that

Because weebs are autistic and think that his films are for children because the plot isn't geared towards otaku retards and shonen faggots.