Was Premiere an attempt to remake Yui...

Was Premiere an attempt to remake Yui? As in create a character that actually feels like a daughter to Kirito and Asuna because it certainly feels like that was what the writers tried to do in Hollow Realization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TqxKamBfGFY?t=1h36m37s
vr.sao-game.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Yui so shit? She ruined the entire S1.
Seriously though, even Ito Kanae couldn't make her good

I've always preferred Premiere as the daughter of the group. She's so precious in her naïveté and I'm really looking forward to her reaction to GGO and it's world of guns. I hope she's an actual party memeber in Fatal Bullet.

You okay there user?

she is, 1 hour 36 minutes into the newest preview stream if you wanna see
youtu.be/TqxKamBfGFY?t=1h36m37s

Oh I didn't know there was another stream. They are really trying to hype up Fatal Bullet more than the other SAO games. Thanks user.

I think it is reasonable to assume Premiere was a remake of Yui, but I think it was more to fill in a daughterfu character for the entire group to take care of. Yui doesn't fit the bill anymore since she is arguably more intelligent than half of the cast. Premiere is still young, learning about the world and social interactions which gives off a very "I must protect her smile" kind of vibe for a lot of characters that meet her. Yui is still Kirito and Asuna's daughter though and that will never change.

She's not that bad currently. Accel World vs Sword Art Online actually did something interesting with her character.

>no Tia revel yet
I really hope my waifu makes it into the game. I'll even take her as DLC.

Premiere felt more like everyone daugher, after all Yui still was there with her normal role.

Why did they lock some routes to being Kirito only?
There is no good reason to not have the option to cuck Kirito.

Yui looks a little more mature in GGO. She did up her bust size?

>She did
Did she*
This is why you don't phonepost

>Premiere'a stance with the gun
Damn she really looks ready to fuck shit up. They grow up so fast.

I'm honestly surprised to see her wielding a shotgun more than anything

I can't say I have a problem with their GGO designs so far. I wonder if they'll get alternate outfits like in Hollow Realization.

>Yui is still Kirito and Asuna's daughter though and that will never change
There's also the fact that Premiere doesn't see herself as a daughter, considering she openly claims she wants to be Kirito's lover.

Is Rain dual wielding submachine guns? Not exactly the dual wielding lightsabers I was asking for but I'll take it

Probably cause the author asked them to do so.

This developer loves customisation, I don't doubt we can change their outfits. We can even colour our own guns, hopefully we won't have to pay microtransactions for it.

Looking at the equipment screen, there are two sets of weapons. I think lightsabers are still part of the deal.

Where are Seven and Tia? And holy fuck Argo is cute.

>Where are Seven and Tia?
I think Seven has a decent chance of getting in, since Rain is already shown and it would just be fucking weird to have Rain and no Seven. Tia is slightly more complicated, since Premiere is revealed Tia is somewhat likely as well, the problem is do they consider the events of the DLC canon? I like to think most of it is canon, barring Alice and Eugeo for obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure the DLCs are canon (I didn't clear 3 yet, but I don't think it changes things much after Tia joins your party), but yeah, I haven't seen anything confirming it.
Even if they aren't, they can just put her in in her original palette-swapped Premiere form in her broody emo mode.

>Premiere form in her broody emo mode
Now that would make for an interesting bed scene

How long do you think until they close the circle and make an actual SAO VR game?

There's always vr.sao-game.jp/ .

>it's real
THE FUTURE IS NOW

The technology we have is too primitive to even attempt a real full SAO VR game but they will likely try to push a basic one out by 2022 on SAO's fictional release date.

I bet sex with emo Tia would be fun

What the fuck is Kirito's face?

Colour the yellow parts of Argo's outfit blue, then she would look like a cute police girl.

Sword Art Online launched on November 6th 2022 in universe. Expect SAO VR by then.

I compared this to her character model in Hollow Realization and it actually does look like Fatal Bullet Yui has bigger breasts. Does this make Premiere the token loli now?

>Does this make Premiere the token loli now?
Nah Silica is still a thing. Although that brings up a point. If there are any lolicons here, who do you prefer, Silica or Premiere?

Premiere, it's no contest. Although I do like Silica too, Premiere hits just the right spots when I fap to her.

>implying Kirito the Chad Swordsman could be cucked

Asuna and Yui ruined SAO

Kirito is the author's self-insert so he probably doesn't want Kirito cucked out of his waifu harem. It probably took a herculean effort to convince him to let you play as someone who isn't Kirito as it is.

Is that Progressive? It looks just as smug as I hoped.