I'm watching the original Cardcaptor Sakura to get caught up on the new series. What am I in for?

I'm watching the original Cardcaptor Sakura to get caught up on the new series. What am I in for?

Lesbians, gays, pedophiles, teleiophiles, necrophiles (manga only)

10/10 fun for the first 30 episodes

A whole mess of gay

Sexy Sakura

I actually found around episodes 18-30 somewhere in there to be the draggiest part of the series, whereas from the thirties onward it was downhill coasting great.

They knew what they were doing.

This. Fun with higher stakes and a bit of angst for the next 16, then nothing but angst and romance bullshit with a shitty little faggot bitch who keeps trying to kill Sakura and her friends and constantly getting away with it. I don't care if he was actually Clow doing it to help her, he was a dick and I hated him

Hating on Clow is brainlet. Patricians shit on Syaoran.

Didn't think much of him in those later episodes either. Really for me the series ends when she catches the final card.

>then nothing but angst and romance bullshit
Elevator episode was pure kino

I remember it being a filler hell, but that might be because I've not watched it since I was like, 12.

Yeah forcing a little girl to pass through all this emotional and physical struggle woula be a totally good idea in reality.

Re-Watching it with my gf under the blanket is 10/10 comfyness. I've watched it as a kid, so I'm reading the manga for the first time.

>gf
Back to your contaminated board
>>>/normalfagout/

I watch it with my girlfriend under the blanket too...

It's GREAT
One of those series with stuff happening all the time on a personal level. You can rush it or do some daily watching, it doesn't matter.
Also, a beautiful love story. Don't forget to watch movie 2 after the series.

Gay chink steals Sakura from Tomoyo, yaoi end for side characters.

I went into it a couple years ago with the full expectation of a slow slice of life and came to love the pacing.
It's monster of the week, but compared to say Sailor Moon every episode is full of interesting plots and side characters (with a couple misses of course).

You're in for some of the rarest and most precious feelings one can experience. Also, extreme production values.

You will left wondering why the people praise the clear card arc so much as it's really fucking awful cashgrab

If you've watched modern mahou shoujo stuff already it will lack impact in certain aspects, but it's still quite good. I watched it all and enjoyed it despite not being part of the childhood nostalgia fanbase.

It's literally perfect, and the people saying otherwise are extra niggers.
Especially these faggots:

Fuck off. I didn't say anything about CCS.

The pacing is slow and filler-y as hell, and you'll probably felt fatigue around 20-30 episodes in. Just read the manga.

Happiness. If you want more specific: sol + magic

Heck no. There are like 3-4 really weak episodes in 1-30 but then it's hell of a ride.

Sakura is straight though

I unironically love monster of the week stuff, it has some charm to it, i don't know

This