>it's cute
>it's comfy
>start clicking on images of the girls
>start dling some other CGDCT shows
HOLD ON A SECOND, wtf am i doing?
>see the next 20 years flash past my eyes
>virginity regrows, buy anime pillows & develop severe anxiety
Delete ep 3, delete Sora yori torrent

What are some anime lines you won't cross/ lines you regret crossing?

>Yuri Camp
>delete Sora yori

Kill yourself.

>current year
>not jumping head first into the rabbit hole
why are you even on Sup Forums

I was on the verge of dling K-on as well
It would have spiralled out of control

>Yuri camp
Yuru camp.

I exclusively watch CGDCT shows. Fight me.

>why are you even on Sup Forums
because i have the strength to say no

Fuck off cancer

Watching anything from KyoAni past K-On!! tbqh

Kill yourself

Nothing shameful about getting into anime thanks to keion

I don't blame you user
I don't blame crackhead either

Watching K-On for the first time is one of the most wonderful experiences you can have. You should really watch it in the two more years you should lurk before posting again.

I'm watch it with my daughters. They want to go camping now. Why would I regret this?

Both men and women like cute girls only literal faggots don't. Let that sink in.

This post is code for: You're doing pretty good at riling me up. Please, keep blog-posting. Despite the fact I talk about lurking, I clearly don't understand that I shouldn't give attention to people misbehaving. I am probably new at this, so please walk me home gently. Also, I have shit taste in anime.

It was a lot to unload, but faggot is a complex, and nuanced language. You're welcome.

watching Green Green, gave me such a migraine from the quality of the work (or lack thereof)

Cross the line faggot. Its only downhill from there and I assure you that you will enjoy it.

Wake up user!

Sorry, I just watched the new Yurucamp episode and I feel like being friendly and pleasant. Mitigating the inflow of these kinds of posters has been a lost cause for a very long time now. It can't be helped so if he at least watches a show I like that's enough for me.

Are you gonna take them? It's a great thing to do while they're young. The younger kids are and the more time they spend outdoors, the more comfortable they'll feel doing it later in life. You'd be doing them a huge favour for being competent adults when they grow up.

It's fine to watch the wiggles with your kids too, but you probably have some issues if you watch it by yourself.

I liked it. I imagine i'd like smoking crack too.

Smoking crack is fine in moderation.

>absolutely detest anime and think it's all for pedophiles and weirdos
>some weeb shows me kill la kill
>timeskip
>freezeframe
>recordscratch
>it's the year 2018 i'm watching 15 to 20 shows a season
>I did this all through 2016 and 2017
at this point i'm just amazed that little island in the east can pump out so much content.
But I definitely caught the Hepatitis A-nime

You're going to redownload them and watch them anyway.
I've been through this, this is how it starts.
Do not think it is over. Do not think you have beaten it.
Only way to truly beat it is to leave Sup Forums and anime forever.

Falling for the Trigger meme.
KLK was so dissapointing it retroactively ruined by enjoyment of previous imaishit.

But there's a lot, and I mean a lot of faggots on Sup Forums.

You're either lying, or we've got a lot of lying faggots.

>virginity regrows
>next 20 years
Jokes on you only virgins survive this long in anime, you would most likely kill yourself after 4-6 years.

The faggots on Sup Forums want to be the little girl though. Little girls love cute shit.

(you)

Why are there so many normalfags making worthless threads today? Are they spreading without Super to contain them.

I like it here. I like how culturally dogmatic it is. I even like the veil of garbage CGDCT taste. It's a great watchdog and it's a quite funny culture. I can definitely even see the appeal of those shows. They seem from a semi-outsider perspective to be the pinnacle of garbage taste, but i get the impression most people who watch them have transcended 'better' 'shows for adults' shows rather than not reached them yet.
That people who watch seasonal garbage have also seen a sizable backcatalogue of anime titles and are quite anime literate.
By contrast, on Sup Forums, it also appears people have garbage taste, but that's because they actually just have garbage taste. People talking about starwars probably haven't seen the back-catalogue of HBO and they just know Brando from Coppolla movies, if at all.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the average Sup Forums poster probably has seen a chunk of classic titles and many of the better shows and films, even if and especially when all they care about is the most inane of cute girls doing fucking banal cute things.
>what anime do you like user? how shit is your taste really?
>Hyouge Mono
>Morobito
>House of the 5 leaves
>tentai senshi sunred
>cromartie high
>michiko & hatchin
some of my fav shows

If you like Sup Forums so much don't litter it, crossboarder.

lol

lurk two years before posting
learn to sage

I did pose a serious question in the /op/ as well as threatening your cute girls trash
im suprised no one has said they won't read doujins or they regret reading doujins

>What are some anime lines you won't cross
anime sex doll

I watched touken ranbu, it was cute, but i feel kinda gay after it so i stop.but i watched ufotable series because it was kind of cool.

Can't wake up
Unless something catastrophic happens, I have no reason not to take them. I'm looking forward to it.
I watch chinese cartoons by myself as well. Fun things are fun, user. You shouldn't let other people's insecurities run your life if you can help it.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You're okay sometimes mods.

(OP)

This is the most I've seen in 1 thread in a long time. Thanks mods.