Hello I just finished berserk anime (old) and I'm finding it quite difficult to identify quite what it was that he...

hello I just finished berserk anime (old) and I'm finding it quite difficult to identify quite what it was that he supposedly did wrong?

Satanic murder is pretty fucking wrong.

t.Sociopath.

He fed his most loyal supporters who rescued him from years of torture to a horde of demons.

Be successful

Nothing

When you are an utterly disfigured fucktard that will probably never be able to fight and lead and progress your career again then you do this.I'd do it aswell.Have you seen him doing anything bad after he transformed?He's literally balancing both worlds.His city is a safe haven and the demons are kept entertained instead of fucking around in the countryside

The only thing he did wrong was fuck caska. And perhaps damn his loyal followers to eternal hell.

This.

They all laid down their life for him to attain his dream so what if he had them all die at once as opposed to dying on the battlefield? Had he gave up on his dreams all those who died up until that point would of died for no reason. Anybody in his predicament would of done the same.

>condemn your loyal followers to an eternity of suffering
>all because you were a dumb faggot that fucked a princess before marriage during feudal ages and weren't smart enough to hide that fact.
OP, you are literally retarded, i hope your dick gets necrosis and rots off.

Then you need to go to a mental institution, you're a fucking sociopath.

Nothing

Moshi moshi baito desuu~

They were practically his family. I'd rather spit in the face of danger and face a firing squad than betray my friends like that.

How is it even possible to fuck up as bad as Griffith did? Wasn’t he meant to be intelligent and cunning?

People like to pretend that they are good and superior people but if they were tortured and mutilated to insanity for a year and then shown illusions by some weird ass demons they would all make the sacrifice too. He was completely destroyed both mentally and physically and probably didn't even think any of it was real

Sure thing kiddo.You were never in actual danger so you don't even know the feeling.

Jesus,and I questioned why the fuck did that duke/lord wanted fuck his boipussy.Now I know

Yet he showed no remorse on the hill of swords.

After his torture he's really not the same person anymore, and then he's turned into a demon bird, who knows how that affects your psyche

he was tortured because he spazzed out and made a wrong decision
it's all on him

It's irrelevant if he caused it with his own actions, anyone would still make the sacrifice if you were tortured to insanity. I don't understand people who hate him, all I can feel for him is pity

If it wasn't for him Midland would be a cumdumpster for the kushan troops and people.
He's literally the real-life equivelant of whatever the guy responsible for expelling the ottomans from vienna

Which is irrelevant because people aren't machines.

Other than rape, nothing.

if you think that sacrificing a small band of bandits and murderers that have pledged their lives to you anyways in order to become literally Jesus and save thousands if not millions of humans from demons and satanic niggers is bad, then you must be out of your goddamn mind.

His only mistake is sperging out over Guts. His rape of Casca was driven purely by emotion and petty personal revenge.

Griffith is an antichrist figure though. It’s been foreshadowed heavily that he is going to fuck over everyone in the world. Now if only Miura would get off his ass.

of course it's relevant because it's his fault that he got tortured, making him responsible for what happened afterward
>If it wasn't for him Midland would be a cumdumpster for the kushan troops and people.
this sounds better than a cumdumpster for monsters and demons
yes people aren't machines

this should be considered "ironic shitposting"

He is already a fucking demon god.The twist is that he is working agains't them from the inside.

>this sounds better than a cumdumpster for monsters and demons

But the demons literally respect the power balance/hegemony?They don't mess with the states royalties and governments they just prey on their farmers.

I think you're mistaking them for the goblins

There is no actual foreshadowing for that, it's just one possibility.
Honestly, him being the antichrist just seems to be to basic and one dimensional. We know for a fact that Griffith is more layered than that.

Girffith's dream is to be the king above all. I think it's far more likely and thematically fitting that his end-game is murdering the shit out of the idea of evil and breaking the threads of causality because he hates the idea of being controlled by anything.
Going demon may have just been the fastest (and only remaining) way to start gathering power for it.

>If it wasn't for him Midland would be a cumdumpster for the kushan troops and people.
this pretty much happens anyway, just with kushan AND demons
all because of Griffith

He did everything correct until he raped the princess. So close to making it big, then messed up. What an idiot.

which is all kinda moot anyway since doing some good doesn't justify doing evil

yes but he caused the rest of the world to be fucked over by magical beast

They where not zealot they where his companion in arms each one of them had his own dream. And now is all gone like tears in rain.

The war was over, he became a lord and then fucked up, they rescue him and he paid them with the wors rape/feast you could imagine.

>It’s been foreshadowed heavily that he is going to fuck over everyone in the world.
it wasn't. That's just your mindless hate towards him trying to paint anything he does as secretly evil.

>he raped the princess
???

He doesn´t seem to feel guilt about what he did, nor he has shown any kind of kindship for his current followers above being their leader, its being foreshadowed that what is happening now happened before in the same kingdom.
History repeating itself seem to be a plotpoint so is very probable that Grifith is going to sacrifice everyone on his kingdom in the end.

>hello I just finished berserk anime
Read the fucking manga, filthy secondary.

I could have sworn it was stated that the hawk of light is actually the hawk of darkness and that it will be the sign of the uncoming cataclysm?

He only fuged the princess because Guts turned him down so it's technically Guts' fault everything that happened afterwards.

This. If it weren't for Griffith the Kushan would have raped everyone hard and the death rate would be way higher than that band.

>raped princess
Wait WHAT!?