It was shit. Miyazaki must be rolling in his grave

It was shit. Miyazaki must be rolling in his grave

But Miyazaki isn't dead you retard.

It was at least aimed at adults. Unlike Miyazaki movies which are for little children so we're going in the right direction to say the least. It was a solid 5/10.

Was it really though? They're still teenagers and it's literally just a typical slice of life romance with a comet and time travel thrown in, wouldn't say it's adult in any way shape or form besides shallow attempts at grappling with topics like tradition, culture, family etc which Miyazaki does constantly

Ah, I found an expert on little children's movies on Sup Forums. Makes sense why you wouldn't like this one then as it was definitely not aimed at those. Once you grow up and stop watching children's movies feel free to come back to Sup Forums.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Don't worry about it big boy. We all grow up eventually. It's not a race.

Just because he's still walking around doesn't mean he's not dead, stupid.

>Unlike Miyazaki movies which are for little children
I know right? Especially that last one he made.

Holy shit you're dumb.

I'll be honest I've only seen like 3 of them.

>not a new IP

Watch The Wind Rises. It might make you change your opinion on him. It changed mine.

t.pleb

That's because this
is me, friend.

I've seen that one actually. Shitty propaganda movie that's not just dull. It's completely forgettable.

No, just an adult

It was good, not as good as some people made it out to be it definitely had pacing issues towards the end, but still good

>not just dull. It's completely forgettable.
Kek. Ok, thanks for playing. You just disqualified yourself from any further discussion here

>no argument
Thought as much. This is not your safespace. Deal with it.

>right direction
>a 5/10
kek

5/10 is a good score

Pedozaki makes movies featuring children to vent his frustrations about not being able to diddle little kids.

Just ignore and report the "muh adult anime" faggot. He shows up in every thread that mentions Miyazaki in the OP.

>everyone's a samefag
Ever thought maybe I just made the thread to begin with?

If you're a crackbaby nigger, sure.

Anime for adults doesn't exist. Just kids and underage teens. There is manga for adults though, which you'll never find on Sup Forums.

This myth is only perpetuated by the people that actually watch literal children's cartoons and play literal children's games.

I'd advise you to LURK MORE. Because YOU ARE WRONG

Stop giving him (You)s. He feeds on them.
Newfag.

So how long are you going to remain off-topic?