Make Isekai Great Again

Make Isekai Great Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/ive-became-able-to-do-anything-with-my-growth-cheat-but-i-cant-seem-to-get-out-of-being-jobless/
novelupdates.com/series/return-of-the-former-hero/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope so, heard it dumps the RPG-adventure in favor of another interracial harem.

Pic related will make best isekai!

Better than Overlord II so far but that's not saying much unfortunately.

No, it dumps the shoneshit battle in favor of superior foods tasting and loli harems.

>disliking lizard romance

It would have been great already if the LN didn't degenerate into Harem-Lite. I can only pray the anime actually diverts from the LN.

>"Fuhn nanoja, I hate Satou. I'll put a curse so you'll always be with flat-chests for all your life."

worst first episode i have ever seen
but that may be because i hate video games

Hopefully more shitty Isekai's keep coming out and kill this tired genre for a good while.

>hate vidya
>watch isekai
are you retarded?

>superior foods tasting
As if Japan knows what good food is. It's just a poor writer that eats nothing but cup ramen dreaming what good food might taste like and randomly spewing words in an attempt to seem like he knows anything about it.

what you consider bad is actually well liked and sells hence why it will keep coming but won't stop until there is something better to replace it.

>As if Japan knows what good food is
Your opinion is discarded, but thanks for playing, poorfag

>normal white rice
>OH MY GOD! ITS DELICIOUS! THE FLAVOR OF THE SLIGHTLY SALTED RICE, ITS TEXTURE WHEN ON MY TONGUE, IT'S LIKE IT'S MELTING IN MY MOUTH. THIS RICE WAS COOKED IN PERFECTLY BOILING WATER AND WAS REMOVED JUST ON TIME SO THAT IT'S NOT TOO SOFT NOR TO HARD. ONLY A TRUE EXPERT CAN COOK SUCH RICE!
>normal meat with some normal broth
>T-THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. SUCH TENDER TEXTURE OF THE MEAT, SUCH DENSE BROTH, SUCH RICH FLAVOR. IT GOES PERFECTLY WITH THE RICE. WHAT IS THIS? N-NO WAY! THE CHEF USED PEPPER TO GIVE IT A SLIGHT SPICINESS, YET THE NATURAL FAT OF THE MEAT PROTECTS MY TONGUE AND PREVENTS THE SPICINESS FROM BEING TO STRONG. W-WAIT, WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE THOSE SMALL PI- NO WAY. P-PARSLEY IN THE BROTH? A MASTER PIECE!

based iPhone poster

I'm hoping for an anime original ending that is a huge orgy.

I highly doubt it happens, but I am just hoping for more nudity than the manga or LN has.

Don't forget

>put raw fish on rice
>that'll be three hundred dollars

Lol. Kill yourself.

Go back to your containment board, shitstain

>HOLY SHIT THAT BROWN SAUCE LIKE STUFF IS AMAZING WHAT IS IT CALLED MC-SAMA
>soy sauce
>MC-SAMA PLEASE TAKE MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IN EXCHANGE FOR SOME SOY SAUCE

So is this the new isekai thread?

Are the loli animal girls relevant at all in the harem?

They are "daughteru" character. It's all a harem without actually being a harem. It has all the negatives without a single positive of a harem.

He doesn't want any of the "harem" girls. He just wants (for good reasons) high class STD free prostitutes.

He's right you know. Wcdonald's is the only good food in nipponland.

Why bother with him being a programmer that works in the gaming industry then? That's a lame self-insert MC.

Because it's escapist fantasy.

What does that make you then?

Doubtful, they already cut the first nude scene. All hope is lost.

Motherfucking Houdini.

A self aware sad sack of shite futilely trying to better myself and reading bottom of the barrel novellas from the orient to make myself feel better?

I don't expect it, but for now I can always hope they were just saving budget for the scenes with the main characters. I never like it when they make those kinds of cuts.

Can you recommend some good isekai?

I think the second episode redeemed this one for me. Probably my third or fourth most anticipated anime each week now.

name some you liked

I like video games, but watching someone play them is fucking stupid, so I hated the first episode, too. Second one was a bit better.

A classic.

A Tale of Demons and Gods. It's really good.

I think the show is very good in terms of getting what you should expect. It wouldn't be called deathmarch if it wasn't such a struggle to watch.

i like
novelupdates.com/series/ive-became-able-to-do-anything-with-my-growth-cheat-but-i-cant-seem-to-get-out-of-being-jobless/
he actually has sex with a girl that likes him and he likes her. and they adventure together.

none of that beating around the bush for 200 chapters or having 20 girls all wanting MC dick but he refuses them all because ????

For those that have read both the light novel and web novel: Are there any major differences between the two?

Faraway Paladin

anyone know where i can get the chapter 6 and beyond? i can only find up to 5

There are some changes here and there, and also some additional content, but overall things are the same.

novelupdates.com/series/return-of-the-former-hero/
boy is summoned as hero, goes through entire journey and after killing the demon lord and returning to the king the king goes "thanks for the help, bye" and the summoning spell is undone and he is sent back to earth. so he makes his own reverse-summoning spell and sends himself back. he is a Hero even if he tries not to be, he leaps into danger to help people and then asks for them to keep his power level a secret.

That's what I would prefer more of them to do. I can understand not skipping straight to that in 5 chapters, but progression is lacking in general. Though I would still prefer if they went closer to R-18, but the ones like that are then lacking in everything else.

Goddess if they fixed their shit or meido

goddess is borked and meido is hijacked by chinese malware bots

Based Fuuka poster

rip in shit then

listen child I'm about to teach you something, there were isekais around long before mmo garbage took the genre over

Tsuki Ga and Slime Tensei.

have you read rising of the shield hero yet?

I'm not a furrie.

is it because of the demihuman slaves or...

Alice in wonderland

Rose in Yuri Field.

Is there an isekai where Lou Reed reincarnates into a futa named Rei, who then enrolls as a nun/priest/cleric class?

Nope.

As much as I know they're considered a top cuisine in he world, that shit's pretty funny.

Why are you faggots not following the superior skelebro isekai ?

But I am

Name? Don't tell me it's the one with
>a fucking leaf
or else I'll be very disappointed.

Day of the rake when?

Only weaboos jerk off nip. Japanese cuisine is mediocre at best.

Barely even that, he's a massive moral fag that's not interested in anyone in the harem
I should have known it'd be shit as soon as I saw the harem tag

Don't forget the fucking mayonnaise.

>lizard
>romance

This, is a waste of time, if you don't want blue balls follow the isekai with the ugly guy and his spider waifu

Japanese are really fucking obsessed with their food though. I check some twitter accounts for lewd, but they're literally just posting pictures of whatever they had for lunch that day, every fucking day, all of them. That and/or whatever grindy mobile game they're playing.

>superior
I remember dropping it for being really boring because the MC has absolutely no personality whatsoever. Remember how people complained about Isekai Smartphone being bland and boring? This shit is way fucking worse.

That being said at it's worst it's still just a boring series with nothing going for it, but at the same time it's not offensively bad so I don't hate it as much as just don't care about it at all. If you're looking for absolutely awful isekai though, Gob Tensei and Atelier Tanaka are pretty fucking awful.

Tsuki ga Michibiku, or a different ugly guy with a spider? Because that one is closer to accepting the harem than Satou, but still nothing yet either.

where can i read faraway paladin for free? can't find any website

Where do you get your anime? Try searching there.

The royal intrigue is more interesting and the characters act more logically

WHERE'S MY MT ANIMME

Can someone explain why Satouu(?) is romanized as Satoo? Romaji don't make any fucking sense to me. Also someone explain the small u for me.

It's pronounced like Satu.

So it's just crunchy being retarded as usual. Japanese themselves are way too inconsistent with writing Satou vs Satō

so it's literaly satuu.

I heard the new jumanji movie is an isekai with stats and shit

>so it's literaly satuu.
> satuu

>The image says Satou

user...

I could easily be wrong, but I don't see how it could be Satuu with ト.

Problem is that he himself pronounces (and everyone else) as Satoo, which is obviously wrong if it would be just Satou, which is why I'm confused.

Why does he ignore the 18 year old Liza, yet stares at the body of the 0 year old Nana?

I don't know how much you can trust google for pronunciation, but seeing as it's written with a small u ( so xu) and a long vocal it is indeed pronounced Satoo.

instantly dropped at that point

Liza is a proud knight, not to be seen sexually. Also maybe he doesn't like her body type?

I don't know how accurate google is either, but its translate gives me either Sato~ū or Satou.

NO TITS
O

T
I
T
S

If that's the anime design, they fucked up the tail. Needs to be bigger, so it can bang against the floor when she's exited.

Liza doesn't have much up top but she isn't flat.