Why do people unironically like this show for any reason besides "huhuh it has le funni memes xd"?

Why do people unironically like this show for any reason besides "huhuh it has le funni memes xd"?

Because you can't start a conversation without typing like a retard.

Haven't watched the anime, only read the manga, but I like how the fights generally go and how interesting the powers are. Just the concepts of the parts themselves are generally pretty interesting too. I also like the art.

I personally like part three the lease for this very reason
Parts 2, 4, 7, 8 are fun and totally cool

This desu.

I've seen the first two parts and the first season of Stardust Crusaders and 2 was probably the worst written of them all.

Likable characters. Pretty funny at times. Good travel adventure story.
Never really pretended to be anything other than what it was, which was a bunch of superpowered dudes on a road trip to kill a resurrected vampire in time to save a girl.
That's why I enjoyed it.

at least part 2 has better pacing than "meme galore" part 3

JoJo as a whole is really entertaining. Stardust crusaiders was dogshit though, you should skip all the middle episodes

bc it has funny memes roflmbo

I have a dedicated fucking folder for these

The 90s OVA had the right idea. Only Egypt is really good.

I grew up hooked on Schwarzenegger and Stallone movies.

JoJo is basically those: the anime. On the first three parts at least, later on it becomes genuinely interesting due to clever writing.

That's actually legit though. If it were actual alcohol he'd be holding a black hole in his hand instead.

>show

unless it's blu-ray

Don't think the TV rip censored that.

Is the manga better? I heard the anime only adapted like half of it so far.

well cigarettes were censored

>actually reading the manga

Of Jojo? Anime's up through part 4 while there's 72 chapters into part 8 for the manga. Apparently part 4's adaptation wasn't very good too.

If you mean Berserk then the newest anime should just be ignored as it's awful. And I'm sure it's far behind the manga too.

That's the point. They can't show things like kids drinking alcohol and smoking. They censored the smoking. They didn't censor that drink because it's not alcohol, jotaro is legit drinking some kool-aid shit trying to act all adult. Jesus Christ just how slow are you?

>unironically being an animeonly

Parts one and two of the anime are better because back then Araki had no idea how to draw properly. After that stick with the manga, the anime is shittier in every way.

OH

Very entertaining, each moment hits true, especially when they're sad/it's made with heart and Araki doesn't go having years long hiatuses/ one of the only series where the typical over the top characters make sense to me and aren't cringey/ it always renews itself, no series decay at all, since it's basically 8 different 18 volumes long manga tied together/

That's not the problem at all, it was arguably making DIO the final villain or failing to create characters as entertaining as the Pillar Men.